CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Richard Branson

Eddie

Guest 'eavensabove
7 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Branson went to Stowe public school so you now have another reason to froth and rage...

lol.

Well, is certainly in a bit of a Banson Pickle now, aint he, the cunt. 

Mike Oldfield moved 3 roads down from me in Harold Wood in the 60's,he was 13 and I was only 6 but if I could go back in time I'd gladly stamp on the cunts fingers thus rendering him incapable of ever playing the shite that is Tubular Bells and therefore him never enabling Branson to get minted off the back of it.Beardy asking for 500 million and not stumping up the dosh himself makes me want to shit in his gob,the cunt

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

The fake hippy is now warning Virgin Atlantic will go bust without a 500million intervention from the uk tax payer, the remoaner who lives as a tax exile on his private island is holding a gun a uk plc head, jobs will be lost etc, however as he is worth 4 billion why cant he fund the 500 million himself and back his own company? If Virgin go bust it is entirely his fault not backing his own company. The fake hippy mask has well and truly slipped, showing himself as a grubby money grabbing spiv of the worst kind. 

He’s been asking the Australian government for a bail out too. He’ll probably come out if this making a nice profit. Fucking wanker.

Guest Dr Twatmagnet
On 15/11/2019 at 23:36, DrCunt said:

Which is usually not a good thing here. Although, to be fair, he seems literate, which is a bonus. The unanswered questing is, who the fuck are you?

The unloved love child of a brother and sister is a given, but more information is required.

What a shame your mother's  test returned positive for pregnancy and not terminal bladder cancer.

None of your fucking business. Now be a good chap and go and finish sticking the napalm of your well worn clay hut.

Guest 'eavensabove
15 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Perhaps something along the line of 'eavensabove has a less developed brain than the average village idiot' would have demonstrated better use of the third-person present tense of 'have'.

haven't

🙃

2 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Branson went to Stowe public school so you now have another reason to froth and rage...

lol.

What, as though it's evoked some 'Old Harrovian' rivalry with you? Did you spy on him through a hole in the shower wall after an inter-public school game of arse polo? I forget, was it Harrow, Eton or Skegness Comprehensive you attended? 

2 hours ago, Neil said:

Mike Oldfield moved 3 roads down from me in Harold Wood in the 60's,he was 13 and I was only 6 but if I could go back in time I'd gladly stamp on the cunts fingers thus rendering him incapable of ever playing the shite that is Tubular Bells and therefore him never enabling Branson to get minted off the back of it.Beardy asking for 500 million and not stumping up the dosh himself makes me want to shit in his gob,the cunt

Was this in Portsmouth? 

41 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

What, as though it's evoked some 'Old Harrovian' rivalry with you? Did you spy on him through a hole in the shower wall after an inter-public school game of arse polo? I forget, was it Harrow, Eton or Skegness Comprehensive you attended? 

All schools in the UK should be modelled on the public school system.

You should take more interest in our greatest public schools who provide our best politicians, businessman, servicemen musicians.sportsmen, scientists,lawyers etc etc...

The working classes of the country supply the largest number of homosexuals in the country.

25 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

All schools in the UK should be modelled on the public school system.

You should take more interest in our greatest public schools who provide our best politicians, businessman, servicemen musicians.sportsmen, scientists,lawyers etc etc...

The working classes of the country supply the largest number of homosexuals in the country.

I must concede to your expertise in this particular field.