CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts that turn up in the office for a meeting and expect to be seen

Guest Fatty

1 hour ago, Bubba C said:

That I did, Franko, that I did. The first of 3 this year in fact. Although this will probably be the largest. 

Is "getting a bonus" a euphemism for a massive facial happy ending? Just checking.

4 hours ago, Frank said:

Bubble got his bonus. 

Whilst you probably wear suade your daily pontifications on daily comportment will be subliminated by desperate attitude negligence.

You should seek life counselling and immerse in awareness of mutual benefactor verbal abuse to move forward in a subliminal yet progressive and sartorial manner.

You should seek retro-virals to combat your AIDS issues.

4 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Whilst you probably wear suade your daily pontifications on daily comportment will be subliminated by desperate attitude negligence.

You should seek life counselling and immerse in awareness of mutual benefactor verbal abuse to move forward in a subliminal yet progressive and sartorial manner.

Lol you fucking thick cunt - what's suade? 

8 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You should seek life counselling and awareness of mutual benefactor verbal abuse to move forward in a subliminal yet progressive and sartorial manner.

Looks like someone got a thesaurus for their coming out party. You're mentioning AIDS an awful lot in your latest posts, Spunkers. It must be playing on your mind.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 hours ago, Manky said:

What a fucking bumfest you have created on here. The "my dick is bigger than your dick" special Olympics for social inadequates. You all sound like Harry Enfield on steroids during his loadsamoney days.

Anyway. Nobody ever asks me to meetings. I don't want to go to meetings. Win-win. Boring shite full of creeps and arse lickers all trying to impress. Ambition is dangerous. It should be destroyed where found 

Aw. Poor fucking you. Tell you what, I'm back on Ireland on Sunday you can come to our meet. You can wear a fox hat and scamper like billy-o over fields and hedges on your skinny white cripple legs, until the hounds corner you in some grim ditch, and worry your lungs and balls out your asshole...?

Guest Manky
5 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Aw. Poor fucking you. Tell you what, I'm back on Ireland on Sunday you can come to our meet. You can wear a fox hat and scamper like billy-o over fields and hedges on your skinny white cripple legs, until the hounds corner you in some grim ditch, and worry your lungs and balls out your asshole...?

Don't you get it? I am glad I don't have to put up with the Prima Donnas and Divas that inhabit meetings. There would be no point in attending as I wouldn't add anything to anything. A total waste of time. Meetings are easy and shit. Briefings are hard bit useful. And you are a cunt.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 minutes ago, Manky said:

Don't you get it? I am glad I don't have to put up with the Prima Donnas and Divas that inhabit meetings. There would be no point in attending as I wouldn't add anything to anything. A total waste of time. Meetings are easy and shit. Briefings are hard bit useful. And you are a cunt.

I do get it. Of course I understand that the only meeting you have been genuinely required to attend was a court hearing, where you were successfully convicted of shagging your old mum.

Guest Manky
3 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I do get it. Of course I understand that the only meeting you have been genuinely required to attend was a court hearing, where you were successfully convicted of shagging your old mum.

Ah, the odd meeting with the magistrate. Strangely, alcohol and stupid behaviour are close colleagues on my rap sheets.

Other words for meetings. Chinese Parliament and Talking shop. Only to be used in a derogatory sense.

Guest Fatty
23 minutes ago, Manky said:

Ah, the odd meeting with the magistrate. Strangely, alcohol and stupid behaviour are close colleagues on my rap sheets.

Other words for meetings. Chinese Parliament and Talking shop. Only to be used in a derogatory sense.

Fuck off

19 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Enjoying the life, ed. 

As we speak, I am en route to the Audi dealership to discuss a Q7. Have you driven one? 

Yes they are a soleless, fat, wonkey, expensive fucking barge.....like your Mrs.    I hated mine so sold it for a Range Rover sport and found that to be a charchterful, fat, won key, unreliable expensive fucking barge.   So I sold that and got an M3 and became a cunt.  Suits me fine.

32 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Yes they are a soleless, fat, wonkey, expensive fucking barge.....like your Mrs.    I hated mine so sold it for a Range Rover sport and found that to be a charchterful, fat, won key, unreliable expensive fucking barge.   So I sold that and got an M3 and became a cunt.  Suits me fine.

Fascinating. 

X5 is the next test drive. 

An M3? Are you a polish immigrant drug dealer? 

23 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Fascinating. 

X5 is the next test drive. 

An M3? Are you a polish immigrant drug dealer? 

I found the x5 to be ok but you need the v8 petrol engine or M x5

no polish immigrant cunts all drive around in E36  they can't quite afford the more recent E 92 yet.    When they do my M4 is on order.

you not considered the VW Twatrag?    You can fit as many Welsh sheep as you like in those and lots cheaper than aQ7 so your be fits will stretch further.    New one looks good especially in sheep white.

31 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

no polish immigrant cunts all drive around in E36  they can't quite afford the more recent E 92 yet.    When they do my M4 is on order.

you not considered the VW Twatrag?    You can fit as many Welsh sheep as you like in those and lots cheaper than aQ7 so your be fits will stretch further.    New one looks good especially in sheep white.

Wow. You are one seriously thick idiot. 

Maybe you should take your shitty little 3 series with a different colour bonnet, find a large wall and drive as fast as you fucking can into it. 

The resulting brain damage will probably only achieve knocking your limited IQ down by a couple of points, but fingers crossed for us all, it will be enough for you to forget your password and save us from your tedious, illiterate, racist drivel. 

Guest BrothersQuim

How has this thread gone from cunting meetings to you lot using your pricks to sword fight over shit cars?

Just get yourselves a Reliant Robin and shut the fuck up.

52 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

........you not considered the VW Twatrag?.......  

Its worth considering, The VW Touareg, Audi Q7 and Porsche Cayenne are all the same car, albeit in different stages of tune.

A word of warning though. Whenever a visiting corporate buyer or salesman drove a Chelsea tractor into a previous employer's car park, we'd have the male receptionist give us a gaydar reading and if sufficiently hetero, appoint a smart female to be lead negotiator, who would flatter and compliment and then thoroughly rinse the visitor into providing a deal he hadn't originally intended.

Bubs, assuming this is not fantasy bollox, will your intended purchase actually go off-road or will the vehicle only leave the tarmac to venture on a gravelled drive?  Far better to go for an understated prestige saloon with 4 wheel drive IMO.

1 minute ago, Mrs Roops said:

Its worth considering, The VW Touareg, Audi Q7 and Porsche Cayenne are all the same car, albeit in different stages of tune.

A word of warning though. Whenever a visiting corporate buyer or salesman drove a Chelsea tractor into a previous employer's car park, we'd have the male receptionist give us a gaydar reading and if sufficiently hetero, appoint a smart female to be lead negotiator, who would flatter and compliment and then thoroughly rinse the visitor into providing a deal he hadn't originally intended.

Bubs, assuming this is not fantasy bollox, will your intended purchase actually go off-road or will the vehicle only leave the tarmac to venture on a gravelled drive?  Far better to go for an understated prestige saloon with 4 wheel drive IMO.

You're a bird, what do you know...

14 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Well, let's put it this way Eddie, I don't spend my working day on the Corner when the tedium of credit scoring and checking mortgage apps gets to much..... 

I wouldn't be able to afford an Aston on those wages dear.

10 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I think we must assume the bubba cunt is an astute fellow. Simple talk of bonuses and gaudy cars is thicko fodder aimed exclusively at the eddie's of the world. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Monumental cunt said:

Shut up clarkson, you are a droning fool.