CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Men With Top Knot Or Man Bun Hairstyles

Ape™️

11 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Mind your own business fuckwit.

It becomes anyone's business when a man is asked rather belligerently what sausages he's eating in the public domain. You need to know your fucking limits and sort yourself out Spunkers.

Guest BrothersQuim
7 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Wow.

With CC fast approaching 72,000 comments, this is without a shadow of a doubt, the gayest comment; by a country fucking mile. 

Poof. 

Don't be cruel, he doesn't know how long a mile is. If you're going to bully him do it in a manner he understands.

Punk that's about 3,556 18" horse cocks if you want the distance, or a normal weekend for you.

3 minutes ago, Fatty said:

Fancy a shag

Fatty you spastic, she'd be crushed under your fucking weight. If she went for the cowgirl option, her fucking ears would have popped about five times before she made it to the top. Either way it sounds a bit excruciating. I don't know how Eddie manages it.

4 minutes ago, nocti said:

Fatty you spastic, she'd be crushed under your fucking weight. If she went for the cowgirl option, her fucking ears would have popped about five times before she made it to the top. Either way it sounds a bit excruciating. I don't know how Eddie manages it.

Closet poof, fantasising after a few drinks. Embrace the rainbow nocti, dirty bum boy.

Guest Fatty
15 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Closet poof, fantasising after a few drinks. Embrace the rainbow nocti, dirty bum boy.

Any holes a goal Eddie, or that's what you told me

8 minutes ago, Eddie said:

That's some projection there Edward, spoken with a voice of true experience. Give fatty my regards after you've managed to prise his cock from between your incisors you sad old twat.

Guest Ahriman
23 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Nocti is definitely a rear-gunner.

lol.

If you were my son, I would cave your head in with a rock and start over from scratch.