CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Men With Top Knot Or Man Bun Hairstyles

Ape™️

9 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Franks the kind of tight white chino wearing, Mexican guitar playing, loafer sporting cunt who would grow one if he could.

He could probably plait his arse hair into a fucking massive man bun, but the only knot I want to see near his head is a hangman's noose.

• Like 2

I saw one of these cunts in Leeds on a stag do last year. The hair on the bastard jaunted from the top of the head, right down the front past the beard, which was all matted and coated in what looked like mushy peas. Just as I was about to launch a string of obscenities, I realised it was actually one of the resident women. You could be a poof in Yorkshire and still happily endeavour in so-called heterosexual acts. Fucking scary place.

Just now, Punkape said:

I havn't seen that brand in Waitrose........ You're a liar. I won't be told to fuck off by a snivelling, bullshitting cunt like you.

You've been grubbing about in Tesco with fellow low-life's.

Arsehole.

Porky Whites are made locally in Surrey (Google it you thick cunt) and are stocked in local stores. Once again, fuck off.

9 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I havn't seen that brand in Waitrose........ You're a liar. I won't be told to fuck off by a snivelling, bullshitting cunt like you.

You've been grubbing about in Tesco with fellow low-life's.

Arsehole.

Are you having some kind of meltdown?