CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts that give you a good kicking

Eddie

19 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

@Eddie, I'm curious.

How many times have you embellished this shitty little anecdote over a plate of Aldi salmon at your aspiring middle class dinner parties, hm? 

I've heard 100s of variations of this story over the years Bill, the one constant feature is the vulnerable woman or child. It's like the 'commode story' from Reservoir Dogs, the core remains the same and the peripheral details alter to suit the audience. I'm quite lucky, being a part time professional punchbag, most of my kickings, either given or received are recorded for posterity on the DVD systems of pubs and clubs, necessary for legal reasons and negates bullshit and embellishment.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, Eddie said:

Probably less times than you have stuck a load of pub grub coke up your nose and then shit yourself.

I can imagine you all, squeezing into your little terraced house, cheap chairs straining under the mass of 8 lard arses stuffing their faces with Taste the Difference chicken pies and a discounted trifle from the bruised and battered produce section. 

"Then I roundhouse kicked the cunts right in the Adam's apples", Eddie exclaimed, testiculating wildly with his fliddy extremities. 

"But Eddie... at the start of the story you said you was on your mobility scooter like any normal day going down the Happy Shopper?" 

Guest Bill Stickers
5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I've heard 100s of variations of this story over the years Bill, the one constant feature is the vulnerable woman or child. It's like the 'commode story' from Reservoir Dogs, the core remains the same and the peripheral details alter to suit the audience. I'm quite lucky, being a part time professional punchbag, most of my kickings, either given or received are recorded for posterity on the DVD systems of pubs and clubs, necessary for legal reasons and negates bullshit and embellishment.

Very astute of you Eric. It's a bit like when cunts make up stories about going on holiday, isn't it @Admiral Noakes?

3 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I can imagine you all, squeezing into your little terraced house, cheap chairs straining under the mass of 8 lard arses stuffing their faces with Taste the Difference chicken pies and a discounted trifle from the bruised and battered produce section. 

"Then I roundhouse kicked the cunts right in the Adam's apples", Eddie exclaimed, testiculating wildly with his fliddy extremities. 

"But Eddie... at the start of the story you said you was on your mobility scooter like any normal day going down the Happy Shopper?" 

Bill it was a made up story, like my villa, 's class and house in Dorset. Are you on the gear again tonight and all aggressive? Do you still have your very own front room?

Guest Bill Stickers

Bill it was a made up story, like my villa, 's class and house in Dorset. Are you on the gear again tonight and all aggressive?

Quiet Thursday night in, but I didn't come here to make friends remember? 

2 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Bill it was a made up story, like my villa, 's class and house in Dorset. Are you on the gear again tonight and all aggressive? Do you still have your very own front room?

What about the Jag? Have you imaginary-purchased that yet? You promised some holograms of it, remember?

Just now, Ape said:

What about the Jag? Have you imaginary-purchased that yet? You promised some holograms of it, remember?

Picking it up tomorrow ape, 150 mile drive to collect. Mk 3 I'm afraid and a hard top but it's all I can afford. 

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, Eddie said:

Are you all alone in your very own front room in your shared house? 

No, my Italian roommate, the one with the dreadlocks and no shoes, she's cooking something on the camping stove in the corner. 

Guest Bill Stickers

I will send you some pics, what do you want on the sign this time?

Make sure we can't see the reflection of the valet garage in the windscreen this time. 

11 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Of course 

Hang on, I missed all this. Is it an E type? If so I'd rather have the hard top. The convertibles are irresistible to any cunt with a Stanley knife and the ability to twist the wires on the back of the ignition switch together. Pictures!

13 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Hang on, I missed all this. Is it an E type? If so I'd rather have the hard top. The convertibles are irresistible to any cunt with a Stanley knife and the ability to twist the wires on the back of the ignition switch together. Pictures!

The soft tops are too expensive, a shifty lh drive is around 70k plus. 

12 minutes ago, Ape said:

Hmmm, that's a tricky one. Something derogatory about Stickers?

Can do, I might have fattys Aston in 1 pic with a fake line of coke on the dash and then maybe a video of the e type reving up for the exhaust note. I'm open to suggestions.