CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts that give you a good kicking

Eddie

Just now, Stubby Pecker said:

Some of my old oppos got well into the jap slapping. A great skill to have because it also gives you great strength, especially in the core and hones your reactions, but I always stuck with the philosophy of a stunning blow to the balls will stop any cunt in their tracks. Or 50 rounds from the GPMG. 

So you're an exponent of the art of 'Knacka Chacka', very effective, but you're right, a chest full of 30 calibre rounds pretty much solves most fuckwittery.

Guest Gong Farmer
Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Will watch properly later, had a quick scan and it looks like it has a lot in common with wing chun. The defensive stance and central line striking are similar. It also seems to have elements of Filipino  Kali with some of the stick fighting techniques I just saw at the start. It's good to learn and observe different styles and disciplines, you build up your own tool box of bits and pieces that suit you and your own approach.

I like the toolbox analogy. There's hundreds of different types of Pencat and the techniques within each so all you can do in concentrate on what you're good at. I did some weapon training in the beginning but settled for the only weapon you can legally carry on your person, the belt that keeps my trousers up. I figured that I'd be wasting my time with anything else, knife, baton, sticks, staffs as I'm not likely to be walking around with any of those but I'm always wearing a belt and I pretty damn good with it, that's Pencat Silat, being resoursful with what's at hand. A lot the weaponry used in pencat silat is based on domestic and farm equipment as the Dutch introduced a weapon ban during their occupation of Indonesia so they Incorporated and integrated what they had into the art, a fascinating history that makes it all the more interesting. 

I gave it up a few years ago, too many broken bones and injuries over the years but I'm still equipped to look after myself if needs be. I've only ever had to use it once in vain which is a result in it's self.

Guest Gong Farmer
46 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Ask roops. Although she'd never admit it, old wolf has battered her round the ring a few times. Don't try head shots with him mind, his ridiculous beard will absorb your blows.

Funny you should mention heads shots because that's what he took and ended up in out patients the next day, I've never felt so guilty. I was suppose to meet up with him for a beer the next day but it turned out we both had hospital appointments. We're still good mates, just awful sparing partners.

Guest Gong Farmer
59 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I can assure you this aspect of it is greatly diminished when drunk.

If Jackie Chan can call it 'Drunk Style' then so the fuck can we.

7 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

I like the toolbox analogy. There's hundreds of different types of Pencat and the techniques within each so all you can do in concentrate on what you're good at. I did some weapon training in the beginning but settled for the only weapon you can legally carry on your person, the belt that keeps my trousers up. I figured that I'd be wasting my time with anything else, knife, baton, sticks, staffs as I'm not likely to be walking around with any of those but I'm always wearing a belt and I pretty damn good with it, that's Pencat Silat, being resoursful with what's at hand. A lot the weaponry used in pencat silat is based on domestic and farm equipment as the Dutch introduced a weapon ban during their occupation of Indonesia so they Incorporated and integrated what they had into the art, a fascinating history that makes it all the more interesting. 

I gave it up a few years ago, too many broken bones and injuries over the years but I'm still equipped to look after myself if needs be. I've only ever had to use it once in vain which is a result in it's self.

Ironic that the weapons ban was instigated by the Dutch. I have a lovely pair of brass knuckledusters, brought back from Rotterdam.

Guest Gong Farmer
Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Ironic that the weapons ban was instigated by the Dutch. I have a lovely pair of brass knuckledusters, brought back from Rotterdam.

The fuckers didn't ban their own weapons.... the cunts.

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Can you remember when we used to dance the dance my dear? Happier days indeed. Now you're verbally sparring with other men behind my back. 

Give "us" another chance.

Bit needy, try more abuse, it seems to provoke the response required.

• 3 years later...

As a late comer to the saga of Ed and Fatty defending some slapper in a Wetherspoons car park, and getting a good kicking to boot. I have a couple of questions. Is it true they were actually 14 year olds on bmx's? Also, Did Ed really look like Rocky (the one Chers in, not the boxer), once the dust had settled. 

If I'd still been living in S.E London I would have backed you up Ed. Obviously I wouldn't have jumped straight in, I need to know if you can handle yourself first. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

As a late comer to the saga of Ed and Fatty defending some slapper in a Wetherspoons car park, and getting a good kicking to boot. I have a couple of questions. Is it true they were actually 14 year olds on bmx's? Also, Did Ed really look like Rocky (the one Chers in, not the boxer), once the dust had settled. 

If I'd still been living in S.E London I would have backed you up Ed. Obviously I wouldn't have jumped straight in, I need to know if you can handle yourself first. 

He's fuckin' 'nails'.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Those 2 lads got a right pasting off our Edd- that had to miss school the next day

• Like 1