CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Pokemon go

Eddie

1 minute ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I'm afraid not. This one went straight to full on imbecile at his first post- a serious career spastic. I think he's the type that says "bruv" a whole lot.

Based on a sample size of just one post, your original assertion could be said to lack statistical legs. However, T'Pau herself would be hard-pressed to refute it logically, based on the lack of punctuation alone.

Guest DingTheRioja
11 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I'm afraid not. This one went straight to full on imbecile at his first post- a serious career spastic. I think he's the type that says "bruv" a whole lot.

If he ever says "brah" then it's woodchipper time.

6 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Based on a sample size of just one post, your original assertion could be said to lack statistical legs. However, T'Pau herself would be hard-pressed to refute it logically, based on the lack of punctuation alone.

Well, 1 opinion of the newbie being a stupid cunt, with no opposing views, I think democracy rules that one as correct.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
38 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

That may be the case, however in this instance I'm prepared to go all in and certify it for you, and for Mrs Spock, the pedantic old slag.

On 12/07/2016 at 7:11 PM, Manky said:

I I have a Pokemon Bill Sticker stuffed toy. Fuck all use but satisfying to give it a good fucking kicking several times a day.

And the Spunkape one is bright pink.

I've got a bagpuss one that I've had since I was a little girl. It's taken a right battering over the decades. 

Bagpuss was a cunt. 

Guest DingTheRioja

Some twat in Gloucester rang 999 because he reckoned he'd had one of his pokemons stolen off his phone...

Bricks, bleach, wood chipper, and the clawhamer...

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
On Sunday, July 17, 2016 at 7:22 PM, camberwell gypsy said:

I've got a bagpuss one that I've had since I was a little girl. It's taken a right battering over the decades. 

Bagpuss was a cunt. 

If you have a battered, decades old Cunt then you're really not my type of girl. Sorry Gypps. Scotty might be interested though.

On 12/07/2016 at 6:59 PM, Cuntybaws said:

Fucking bronies, the lot of them.

Some stupid Yank bitch was all traumatised because she found a dead body in a river in Wyoming while looking for a Squirtle. What a total fucking loser cunt - everybody knows you should start out with a Pidgey or a Bulbasaur rather than a water type.

CJ-aEyWVEAAc9pj.png

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, ThunderCunt said:

I do agree the adults are cuntbreeds...but at least they're not bombing anyone..

They could  be bombing themselves in Bosnia.. if we get lucky...

7 minutes ago, ThunderCunt said:

Send them to Syria..that should put the shits up ISIS

Tc I have read numerous references to the glory days; and the witty vinegar cunting posts of old. I hope you understand the disappointment when I read your utter fucking shit. I feel like a kid at Christmas who wanted a bike, who unwrapped a present shaped like a bike only to find a radiator and various plumbing tubes. 

1 minute ago, Eddie said:

Tc I have read numerous references to the glory days; and the witty vinegar cunting posts of old. I hope you understand the disappointment when I read your utter fucking shit. I feel like a kid at Christmas who wanted a bike, who unwrapped a present shaped like a bike only to find a radiator and various plumbing tubes. 

It'ssssssssssssssssss steady Eddie...relish in your own deformity..your brain Eddie...your brain..it's missing in action..maybe you can find it at the local sewage plant...if you hurry then you might be in luck and save a very tiny piece of it..it's got to be better than what you're using now..don't you think..hotshot..

7 minutes ago, Eddie said:

TC as in thick cunt?

TC, the most ineffectual. TC the indisputable, thickest cunt of them all.

• Like 1

Guest Paul Ross

On Tuesday night I was driving round the Thicket roundabout near Maidenhead and thought I would see what was happening. There was a Toyota Aygo parked up; I thought probably a young driver just passed his test, Mum and Dad bought him a new car, probably has a lithe body and is looking for a bit of adventure. Having learned my lesson so very publicly I decided the discretion was key. I wandered up to his passenger side window and rubbed my bell end up and down on the glass. He wound down the window (nearly trapping my pubes). I could see he was on his phone, Level 1 on Pokemon Go, throwing some Poké Balls apparently. Cunt.