CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Being carded

Guest CockUp

Guest Snatch
1 minute ago, Bubba C said:

With you on this 100% db. 

I'm sure that the manager IKTC addressed sternly couldn't give a flying fuck about the customer, the complaint, his subordinate's actions, or frankly anything; if his life had culminated in being a Royal Mail Sorting Office Supervisor. 

I bet he wishes he was dead. 

No doubt Rev does.

With a baptism of fire thrown in.

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 hours ago, Frank said:

There's always an element of truth in a nonce joke. 

Looking forward to the return of wiz. 

I never left, Francis.  I have a career to maintain.  Unlike some of your mates here on the corner.  

When do I get my own video, you cunt? 

1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I never left, Francis.  I have a career to maintain.  Unlike some of your mates here on the corner.  

Shut up. Tomorrow I'm in the studio working on a bubba-c-bonus project. A three minute short portraying the life and times of a self-loathing, target-driven, big-nosed, fruit machine playing, polyester wearing, lost fucking chancer. 

6 hours ago, Frank said:

Shut up. Tomorrow I'm in the studio working on a bubba-c-bonus project. A three minute short portraying the life and times of a self-loathing, target-driven, big-nosed, fruit machine playing, polyester wearing, lost fucking chancer. 

Please make it 7 minutes long. I calculate that this is the exact amount of time that it will take before a fatal embolism is formed in your sparrow legs, due to the incredible tightness of the Asda George kids range of white skinny jeans you insist on wearing.

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers
9 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

You sound more and more like Jazz each day. Let me guess, you're self employed, pay more tax than any of us take home, but mostly have free time to post cretinous bollocks, and we are all bozos? 

I have had this many times, i have got to the door after hearing one knock and fuck my eye out, there it is..the dreaded card waiting there for me to chase up because that stupid jobsworth cuntbucket of a postman can't wait a few fucking seconds...i should greet the cuntbreed with a claw hammer next time and mash his tiny brains in..

Guest Bill Stickers
14 minutes ago, ThunderCunt said:

I have had this many times, i have got to the door after hearing one knock and fuck my eye out, there it is..the dreaded card waiting there for me to chase up because that stupid jobsworth cuntbucket of a postman can't wait a few fucking seconds...i should greet the cuntbreed with a claw hammer next time and mash his tiny brains in..

You're a peculiar little cunt. Crawl into a corner and die. 

• 4 years later...
On 19/07/2016 at 12:29, Hokey Gingers said:

NO, it is still happening, I have been carded by a ginger to make matters worse. Long story short, I ended up causing a traffic jam & bringing the town to a standstill collecting my package, simply because a ginger postie didn't hide my eBay package behind my landfill, like any normal postman would.

Hey that's me CockUp (in my prev corner incarnation), my name changed to CockUp when my membership expired. & Ohh the irony of Hokey Gingers, who I suspected for ages was Prince Harry, but now I know that's not true,

2 hours ago, ProfB said:

NO, it is still happening, I have been carded by a ginger to make matters worse. Long story short, I ended up causing a traffic jam & bringing the town to a standstill collecting my package, simply because a ginger postie didn't hide my eBay package behind my landfill, like any normal postman would.

Hey that's me CockUp (in my prev corner incarnation), my name changed to CockUp when my membership expired. & Ohh the irony of Hokey Gingers, who I suspected for ages was Prince Harry, but now I know that's not true,

Certain posties were renowned for stealing parcels and dumping letters into landfills or spare bedrooms. You have a dedicated, no-risk taker postie, ProfB.

3 hours ago, ProfB said:

Could it be just that your postie also thinks you're an annoying cunt and does things like this to purposely frustrate you.

I would.

5 hours ago, ProfB said:

Did this ginger postman have a black & white cat?

10 hours ago, ProfB said:

I hope you choke to death on a crumpet on Christmas Eve, if not before

Fucking knob head