CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

dda law

Eddie

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, I know that Cunt said:

Listen Shirley, if you invited someone into your home and they started beating you up and / or killing your family, what would you do, turn the other cheek?

The principle is exactly the same you fucking stupid fucking twat

I hope you go on to form your paramilitary group, have a lads holiday to Racca, stick your head over the parapet and get picked off immediately by sniper fire. It would be even better if it was a bit of friendly fire from our good friends the Peshmurgas. 

Just now, I know that Cunt said:

Listen Shirley, if you invited someone into your home and they started beating you up and / or killing your family, what would you do, turn the other cheek?

The principle is exactly the same you fucking stupid fucking twat

Look where liberalism has got the Germans and the French.  Thank the lord we are an island. 85 year old priest with his head cut off, bombs and attacks. It's way out of control.

Guest Snatch
2 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I hope you go on to form your paramilitary group, have a lads holiday to Racca, stick your head over the parapet and get picked off immediately by sniper fire. It would be even better if it was a bit of friendly fire from our good friends the Peshmurgas. 

Got more chance of being bombed by the Yanks.

Guest I know that Cunt
Just now, Bill Stickers said:

I didn't say I was going to form a paramilitary group you thick twat. I said I could predict a fightback, can't you read?

Interesting that you have chosen the side if the very fuckers that are trying to kill us. You are a fucking twat.

Guest Bill Stickers
3 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

I didn't say I was going to form a paramilitary group you thick twat. I said I could predict a fightback, can't you read?

Interesting that you have chosen the side if the very fuckers that are trying to kill us. You are a fucking twat.

I'm not choosing their side. I have absolutely no time for radical Islam, or even moderate Islam. Religion is a pile of shit and anyone who kills in its name is a complete fucking moron beneath contempt.

You, however, are an uninformed, reactionary fucking idiot too.

Guest I know that Cunt
Just now, Bill Stickers said:

I'm not choosing their side. I have absolutely no time for radical Islam, or even moderate Islam. Religion is a pile of shit and anyone who kills in its name is a complete fucking moron beneath contempt.

You, however, are an uninformed, reactionary fucking idiot too.

Aww thanks mate..........

Guest Manky

Now what shall we do with the 192 old Trident missiles that we are going to replace?

I say turn all sandy places into glass, and I don't mean Bognor Regis or Skeggy

Guest Snatch
1 minute ago, Manky said:

Now what shall we do with the 192 old Trident missiles that we are going to replace?

It's not a bad idea though. The Isle of Sheppey could also do with a clean up.

With any luck the cargo of the American Ship SS Richard Montgomery will blow up and take Sheppey with it.

Guest Manky
1 minute ago, Snatch said:

It's not a bad idea though. The Isle of Sheppey could also do with a clean up.

With any luck the cargo of the American Ship SS Richard Montgomery will blow up and take Sheppey with it.

I read about that ship.

Beauforts Dyke, between Jockland and Northern Ireland is even worse. 2 World Wars worth of unused bangy toys plus a shit load of other nasties. BT lost a couple of cable laying sleds when trying to join the Sweaties and the Paddies with electric string.

Guest I know that Cunt
22 minutes ago, Manky said:

Stick one in our end of that fucking tunnel that goes to frogland, go to Sangatte, open the gates and give it the Angela Merkel welcome speech, when there about 30000 of the fuckers in there- BANG

Guest Manky
2 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

Stick one in our end of that fucking tunnel that goes to frogland, go to Sangatte, open the gates and give it the Angela Merkel welcome speech, when there about 30000 of the fuckers in there- BANG

A saying springs to mind but I can't  think which one to use Its either two birds, one stone or two girls, one cup.

5 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

Just to remind some of you that this is not the EDL forum. If you want to post crude Islamophobic and racist crap maybe you should sign up and post it there.

Fuck off. It's not your opinion but it's an opinion.

Guest I know that Cunt
1 minute ago, Eddie said:

Fuck off.

Steady Eddie.......... I know I'm new here but far as I'm concerned it was a robust debate, close to the wire admittedly, but within the boundary rope. Just.

8 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

Just to remind some of you that this is not the EDL forum. If you want to post crude Islamophobic and racist crap maybe you should sign up and post it there.

Don't be silly, Rick. These armchair warriors would never take it too far. 

Besides, one of the little englanders is not what he seems. 

53 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Look where liberalism has got the Germans and the French.  Thank the lord we are an island. 85 year old priest with his head cut off, bombs and attacks. It's way out of control.

It is certainly starting to appear so. For me, the biggest problem is the hidden sympathisers who are aplenty. Some will be a source of future attacks. The present strategy in dealing with jihadism would also appear to be struggling to halt the frequency of attacks. I fear things are going to get more bloody before they get better.

12 minutes ago, The Beast said:

It is certainly starting to appear so. For me, the biggest problem is the hidden sympathisers who are aplenty. Some will be a source of future attacks. The present strategy in dealing with jihadism would also appear to be struggling to halt the frequency of attacks. I fear things are going to get more bloody before they get better.

Then give me a like, you cheapskate Paddy cunt. That was exactly the point I was making before this entire thread descended into a mini Nuremberg rally.

Guest Manky
13 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

I, for one, have no connection with any organisation of the right or left.

As our culture is being assailed by a gang of medieval savages, I do not feel this is the time to sign up to a viewpoint that burying ones head in the sand and hoping it will all be OK is the right move.

Besides, Bill_Stickers and Decimus are cunts, winding me up with their outrageous postings.

21 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

Agnostics - a bunch of cunts that don't get nearly enough flak.

Guest I know that Cunt
12 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I fear things are going to get more bloody before they get better.

Correct. Unfortunately it can only get a lot worse. When the fightback starts, and it will, god knows where it will end.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
11 hours ago, Admin said:

No complaints. Where?

What's the alternative? No armed services? Compulsory service? I don't disagree armed services are sent into phoney wars, but we can't leave defence of UK interests to chance. If we don't need armed services we don't need the police either?

Oh right, forgive me.

not NO armed services, just that those joining should be more aware of the deadly peril involved, plus they should be looked after when they do get their cocks blown up their ring pieces.

10 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

Unless they are Welsh

Withers, I don't like the look of your latest boyfriend in your new avatar. Although he seems like he'd have no problem deep throating your two inch maggot without gagging on the stench of brie, there's a hint of defiance in his eyes. What happened to that nice homely looking gander in your previous avatar? He looked like a keeper.

What do you think of the Canada goose? Would you tup one, or despise it for its 17th century Québécois vernacular?