CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

England Cricket Cuntbreeds

Jake The Muss

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

He can join the fucking queue SC. All we can hope for is a lot of rain in Brisbane and the stupid cunts to actually pick two blokes with 1100 test wickets between them. This Aussie attack looks more dangerous than our batting is shit

Not picking Broad was a fucking huge mistake. 

• 3 months later...
24 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

So two draws with a very weak WI side...but still an improvement from the ashes, this team have nose dived in to a pile of plop.

England with a fit Wood, I think would have won at least one of the tests.  I like Dan Lawrence. I think he'll be a good mid order partner with Stokes.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

So two draws with a very weak WI side...but still an improvement from the ashes, this team have nose dived in to a pile of plop.

If we’d have taken the 2 leading wicket takers we’ve ever had I’m sure we could have forced a win in both games. Woakes is utter shite away from home but will get picked again for his batting. Can’t judge Fisher or Mahmood on one game but the latter looks a really good bowler. As for Overton, I’m fucked if I know why a 6 foot 6 lump like him who wouldn’t look out of place in the 2nd row, can only bowl at 80mph. Fucking innocuous. A clearly unfit Robinson will play the next test and be cannon fodder for the windies 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

If we’d have taken the 2 leading wicket takers we’ve ever had I’m sure we could have forced a win in both games. Woakes is utter shite away from home but will get picked again for his batting. Can’t judge Fisher or Mahmood on one game but the latter looks a really good bowler. As for Overton, I’m fucked if I know why a 6 foot 6 lump like him who wouldn’t look out of place in the 2nd row, can only bowl at 80mph. Fucking innocuous. A clearly unfit Robinson will play the next test and be cannon fodder for the windies 

There was no way windies were gonna go for those runs in 65 overs and there was no way England were going to take 10 wickets in 65 overs either.  Can you imagine 80s Windies dropping anchor and not going for that target? Richards would have been fucking itching to get at that. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

There was no way windies were gonna go for those runs in 65 overs and there was no way England were going to take 10 wickets in 65 overs either.  Can you imagine 80s Windies dropping anchor and not going for that target? Richards would have been fucking itching to get at that. 

Viv would have knocked them off with his cock 

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

At least the nut got some wickets, mind you it took him 100,000 deliveries.

9 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

While still smiling.

Bender, your love of cricket astounds me.

As far as I'm aware, the people who enjoy watching one of the world's most boring sports are either northern, or inhabitants of home county, bucolic villages.

9 hours ago, Decimus said:

Bender, your love of cricket astounds me.

As far as I'm aware, the people who enjoy watching one of the world's most boring sports are either northern, or inhabitants of home county, bucolic villages.

And what do you call a great sport to watch ?

On 23/03/2022 at 19:20, Decimus said:

Football. Any other ball sport is for queers, foreigners, northerners and the Welsh.

Football ? That sport where over paid fairies fall over if they're looked at by another player, yeah i can understand why someone like you would like that, obviously you have never been able to play it yourself....what with those webbed feet you have.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

Football ? That sport where over paid fairies fall over if they're looked at by another player, yeah i can understand why someone like you would like that, obviously you have never been able to play it yourself....what with those webbed feet you have.

"Ooo overpaid, oooo fall over."

If you're going to dance with me, do try some originality, it's so important in life.

Idiotic cunt.

On 23/03/2022 at 21:00, Stubby Pecker said:

“Pin the tail”?

Meaning arse fuck your web footed child relatives and continue a centuries long tradition of rape, incest and inbreeding 

Eh? Did someone call?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

Pardon the interruption, but having just returned from a sunny day in my seat at the WACA watching Victoria (the state home of @southerncunt, not Beckham/The Queen/The London Rail terminus) take a major thrashing in the Sheffield Shield, I thought I’d check out the one-time premier league of badinage for a few minutes.

Imagine my dismay when I log in and happen across this shite. This might be the weakest, sub playground-level cuss I’ve read on here in five years of logging in. 

Gone to the dogs, this place. Oh, for Brony Keef and his Katana.

Incidentally @Decimus, I take issue with your assault on Cricket. Standing in the drizzle at Carrow Road surely can’t compete with an afternoon in the sun at Newlands. Let’s agree to differ. 

2 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Pardon the interruption, but having just returned from a sunny day in my seat at the WACA watching Victoria (the state home of @southerncunt, not Beckham/The Queen/The London Rail terminus) take a major thrashing in the Sheffield Shield, I thought I’d check out the one-time premier league of badinage for a few minutes.

Imagine my dismay when I log in and happen across this shite. This might be the weakest, sub playground-level cuss I’ve read on here in five years of logging in. 

Gone to the dogs, this place. Oh, for Brony Keef and his Katana.

Incidentally @Decimus, I take issue with your assault on Cricket. Standing in the drizzle at Carrow Road surely can’t compete with an afternoon in the sun at Newlands. Let’s agree to differ. 

He is an absolute fucking simpleton who brings nothing to the table. Thankfully his visits are rare and fleeting, otherwise God knows what he'd have in store for us next, knock-knock jokes and videos of dogs farting if I know him.

As for your last paragraph, I'd rather be anywhere than Carrow Road at the moment, have you seen how fucking appalling they are? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, southerncunt said:

I’m tipping you must be referring to Jake. 

I would hope. He is a one trick wannabe Temuera. 

I am fleeting, simpleton is open to debate.

Of course, Southern. You're a top contributor in my eyes. Jake on the other hand is a grown man obsessed with hammers and who also shares a genetic relationship with fellow thickster Snatch. I wish he was dead.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

Of course, Southern. You're a top contributor in my eyes. Jake on the other hand is a grown man obsessed with hammers and who also shares a genetic relationship with fellow thickster Snatch. I wish he was dead.

I imagine snatch and fens in a mice and men kind of way. Roaming from town to town, hand in hand, looking for a small painting job that pays just enough to keep them in rolling tobacco.   
snatch constantly taking about rabbits and his motorcycle 3 wheeler, fend saving up for a second hand hammer, simple pleasures for simple people…

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Decs do you remember the pic of the collection of Weapons he had? It was quite hilarious…

Fuck it I want to fight him again. 

I do, Ed. It looked like the murder kit of the world's worst serial killer. Two or three tiny fruit knives rusted to fuck and a Fisher Price hammer. If I recall Eric was disgusted at his piss fucking poor efforts.

I suppose a mentally deficient painter and decorator who can only count to five was never going to own a hoard of sophisticated weaponry, but fuck me, he may as well have tried to "impress" you with a filed down bookies pen.

What a complete and utter fucking div.

@Jake The Muss what have you got to say for yourself, you safety-scissor wielding, nappy wearing, absolute fucking retard?

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I imagine snatch and fens in a mice and men kind of way. Roaming from town to town, hand in hand, looking for a small painting job that pays just enough to keep them in rolling tobacco.   
snatch constantly taking about rabbits and his motorcycle 3 wheeler, fend saving up for a second hand hammer, simple pleasures for simple people…

I'd like to think that life would imitate art and that their epic quest for the cheapest packet of Drum baccy in England would end with Bender putting Snatch out of his misery.

Alas, Bend would struggle to open a bag of crisps without a full semester of instruction, so I doubt he could figure out a way to penetrate Snatch's thick, waterlogged, retard fucking brain.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I do, Ed. It looked like the murder kit of the world's worst serial killer. Two or three tiny fruit knives rusted to fuck and a Fisher Price hammer. If I recall Eric was disgusted at his piss fucking poor efforts.

I suppose a mentally deficient painter and decorator who can only count to five was never going to own a hoard of sophisticated weaponry, but fuck me, he may as well have tried to "impress" you with a filed down bookies pen.

What a complete and utter fucking div.

@Jake The Muss what have you got to say for yourself, you safety-scissor wielding, nappy wearing, absolute fucking retard?

I think even poor Bender would agree that having another cheap and outdated pop at him is comparable to stamping on an ant. What on earth is going on inside your nut? Watching you fawn over some of the cunts on here in recent months turns my stomach. I’m here to see the original decs who’s afraid of no one. Toady creep. 

• Like 1