CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

England Cricket Cuntbreeds

Jake The Muss

1 hour ago, Jake The Muss said:

No...just so there's no mistake. Dansom park cafe (not the boathouse) this Wednesday April the 6th at 12 (high noon)...make sure you are there.

I'm going to drop you like a bad habit.

My dad's harder than your dad.

Pull your crayons and your head out of your arse and start acting your age, you stupid fucking wanker.

22 hours ago, Decimus said:

That's really very kind of you, Killer. Writing is something that I would love to take six months off of work to do, but alas three parasitic children means that for the time being I have to continue dying a little bit more each day in a job I despise.

If I haven't become an acid casualty by the time the youngest has flown the nest, I'll credit you in the acknowledgements and commission you to do the cover art.

Pompous little wanker. You might hold the attention of the halfwits on here with a few plagiarised paragraphs from my old repertoire, but don't think for a single moment that you have a fucking book in you.

Stupid fucking cunt. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Frank said:

Pompous little wanker. You might hold the attention of the halfwits on here with a few plagiarised paragraphs from my old repertoire, but don't think for a single moment that you have a fucking book in you.

Stupid fucking cunt. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRwZYDb96tEygG95H6WPi-

Where were you on 3rd May 2007?

Answer the fucking question.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Decimus said:

My dad's harder than your dad.

Pull your crayons and your head out of your arse and start acting your age, you stupid fucking wanker.

Going by that statement, you already have writers block.

Go and wipe your arse with your first draft.

Pathetic spoon fed gimp.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jake The Muss said:

Going by that statement, you already have writers block.

Go and wipe your arse with your first draft.

Pathetic spoon fed gimp.

I'm not going to take literary criticism from a man whose reading list is limited to "Britain's Hardest Geezers" and "The Guv'nor".

Thick cunt.

19 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm not going to take literary criticism from a man whose reading list is limited to "Britain's Hardest Geezers" and "The Guv'nor".

Thick cunt.

Let's just say you have six months, child-free, to focus on your writing and draft something publishable. Give the membership a taster of what we might expect. 

Answer the question or forever be the deluded and repetitive piece of shit that I know you are. 

6 minutes ago, Frank said:

Let's just say you have six months, child-free, to focus on your writing and draft something publishable. Give the membership an idea what of what we might expect. 

A crime novel written in the first person style of a travelogue. My "fictional" antagonist would allude to certain acts of criminal deviancy committed during his solo travels around countries that are renowned for attracting "the wrong sort."

I'm thinking of calling it 'Bald and Morally Bankrupt'.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

A crime novel written in the first person style of a travelogue. My "fictional" antagonist would allude to certain acts of criminal deviancy committed during his solo travels around countries that are renowned for attracting "the wrong sort."

I'm thinking of calling it "Bald and Morally Bankrupt".

If it's about you and Frank you could call it 'The Good and The Bald and Ugly' 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

No...just so there's no mistake. Dansom park cafe (not the boathouse) this Wednesday April the 6th at 12 (high noon)...make sure you are there.

I'm going to drop you like a bad habit.

I will be there 100% I put it to the membership that if either one of us is a no show then we are banished from the corner forever more.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I will be there 100% I put it to the membership that if either one of us is a no show then we are banished from the corner forever more.  

Let's make it interesting and create an undercard. I'll travel down to the smoke and be your second if Frank does the same for Vincent Van Spaz.

It'll take me less than thirty seconds to smash the old pervert's egg shell thin bonce into fucking smithereens, leaving you plenty of time to tear Bend apart nice and slow.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Let's make it interesting and create an undercard. I'll travel down to the smoke and be your second if Frank does the same for Vincent Van Spaz.

It'll take me less than thirty seconds to smash the old pervert's egg shell thin bonce into fucking smithereens, leaving you plenty of time to tear Bend apart nice and slow.

I am crouching tiger, hidden dragon, fend is more stumbling drinker, hidden giro…

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Decimus said:

I'm thinking of calling it 'Bald and Morally Bankrupt'.

33 minutes ago, Frank said:

After numerous thinly veiled digs thrown your way about your inappropriate behaviour abroad, I find it somewhat apt that you've chosen to make a shit point by posting a video featuring a man now most famous for being a sexual predator.

You make me fucking sick.

• Like 1

On 01/04/2022 at 19:37, Eddie said:

Where’s my brake pads Ed? I hope all this fighting talk isn’t an elaborate scam to do a runner with my wonga. It’s only our years of friendship that’s stopped me from taking my business to Halfords mate. You’d do well to remember that.

On 01/04/2022 at 19:37, Eddie said:

Your PM's are funny in a child like pathetic way and as for your bumchum Mr.Cabal, he is worse than you for being a bitter pathetic dullard...both sub-human.

Wednesday is a day i'm looking forward to.