CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

England Cricket Cuntbreeds

Jake The Muss

13 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The evidence is in the gallery. Fender turned up. Fender wins by default. 

Eric what say we set a date for a proper boxing match between me and fends, I hope you will consider taking the role as referee, shall we say midday this Friday rain permitting? (Although I’m sure the gimp will shit himself and not show up) 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Bally baby...although I'm 52 I run n lift and am in superb physical condition..and even with me dodgey knee I'd probably laff me hole off as I robbed you of life ..do fake teeth burn?...lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Why the fuck are you running at your age with a dodgy knee, you daft Irish cunt? 

22 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Eric what say we set a date for a proper boxing match between me and fends, I hope you will consider taking the role as referee, shall we say midday this Friday rain permitting? (Although I’m sure the gimp will shit himself and not show up) 

Only if you promise to wear your Shirley Crabtree outfit.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Why the fuck are you running at your age with a dodgy knee, you daft Irish cunt? 

He's preparing for all those duskies armed with machetes that Ireland are being forced to import by the EU.

Not sure if he's going to be running away or running towards whilst unbuttoning his trousers though. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Goober said:

He's preparing for all those duskies armed with machetes that Ireland are being forced to import by the EU.

Not sure if he's going to be running away or running towards whilst unbuttoning his trousers though. 

The only duskies we see are the ones thronging city's in the UK and bobbin over the Channel...like a flotilla of brown vikings...or more accurately...VIKANGS....lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

6 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

It's only dodgey when I show up for disability payment medicals cbb baby...and a bit of swelling tends to look good.

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

How the fuck does a swollen knee influence your disability payments? I'm assuming, like everyone else who knows you, that you get payments for your significant mental disability.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Being a pimp was the only career opportunity left open to him after the cunts fucked up his new teeth, Panzy. Bad form. Don't judge.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQHYJAcsdMw6EFN69D1yLw

17 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Being a pimp was the only career opportunity left open to him after the cunts fucked up his new teeth, Panzy. Bad form. Don't judge.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQHYJAcsdMw6EFN69D1yLw

Imagine what an inconvenience it would be to have a perfect smile like a movie star, never need another filling, have another excruciating toothache  or be told your breath smells, just an annual free check up RK?

Hang on a minute, I don’t need to imagine that scenario. I’ve been through the pain, spent a few quid and I’m living the dream baby.😀

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

How the fuck does a swollen knee influence your disability payments? I'm assuming, like everyone else who knows you, that you get payments for your significant mental disability.

His ‘swollen knee’ is no doubt due to the lengthy amount time he spent on his knees as a choirboy, and directly connected to his other related  ailment ie his ‘swollen and ruptured arsehole’.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Imagine what an inconvenience it would be to have a perfect smile like a movie star, never need another filling, have another excruciating toothache  or be told your breath smells, just an annual free check up RK?

Hang on a minute, I don’t need to imagine that scenario. I’ve been through the pain, spent a few quid and I’m living the dream baby.😀

How much pain exactly? I'm thinking of having something similar myself but I fucking hate dentists.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

How much pain exactly? I'm thinking of having something similar myself but I fucking hate dentists.

A lot CBB. But being Billy big spuds and going for the whole lot out and the full set of Rylans installed I can’t complain about the pain and inconvenience I’ve put up with during the process. In retrospect I didn’t need to do it that way but I’m glad now that I did. The worst  pain was having 23 teeth pulled in one sitting, 20 odd injections in half an hour and then Covid madness starting just when I was due to go back to have the implants screwed into my jawbones, delaying everything for 18 months. But as they say ‘No pain no gain’ and I’m delighted with the end result.

’Is it safe?’

35 minutes ago, King Billy said:

A lot CBB. But being Billy big spuds and going for the whole lot out and the full set of Rylans installed I can’t complain about the pain and inconvenience I’ve put up with during the process. In retrospect I didn’t need to do it that way but I’m glad now that I did. The worst  pain was having 23 teeth pulled in one sitting, 20 odd injections in half an hour and then Covid madness starting just when I was due to go back to have the implants screwed into my jawbones, delaying everything for 18 months. But as they say ‘No pain no gain’ and I’m delighted with the end result.

’Is it safe?’

How many implants did you have as I've seen ads saying all-on-4 meaning each plate on 4x titanium pegs.

Be honest, was it the first time you've had 20 odd pricks in your mouth in half an hour?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, King Billy said:

His ‘swollen knee’ is no doubt due to the lengthy amount time he spent on his knees as a choirboy, and directly connected to his other related  ailment ie his ‘swollen and ruptured arsehole’.

Ireland's history is absolutely littered with child abuse accusations and sentences among its Catholic clergy – from parish priest to bishop. While the world's clergy industry per se seems to have a much higher incidence of sex offences against children, Ireland does appear to carry the burden of an unprecedented amount of cases.

What have you got to say about this unwelcome reputation, @PANZER MURPHY?

• Like 1