CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The old cunt next to me at the bar

Decimus

17 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

English barstaff are cunts..remember in Ireland one year the barman had 10 different orders on the go at once instead of one order at at a time..shouldn't be in a bar anyway  it's only fuckin Wednesday you pisshead diseased sausage of cunt

Panzerknacker 

"Only Wednesday"??  Fucking hell panzer, most of us on here are lucky to make it until 10am without a heartstarter.

• Like 2

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, witheredscrote said:

Well that places you under the table, face down in a paper plate of powder and exposed buttocks up, naturally.

Quincy Cockfingers is a cunt.

I'm off to a festival this weekend withers. Hallucinogens are being mooted as a possibility. Interested? 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 hours ago, Frank said:

I'll take you up on that offer if you're at Boomtown. I have a 2 man tent. 

Everyone knows a 3 man tent is fit to house only 2 men at a reasonable heterosexual distance , however ... an invitation to share a two, a two sir, places you squarely in Faggotland.

25 minutes ago, Frank said:

You're so pathetic, ape... possibly more tragic than a thousand mikeD's. I'm coming for you.

Frank, you know that I love you and consider you to be a surrogate father of sorts. But with the exception of the walnut head video, everything you have posted within the past nine months has been absolute shit. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Frank, you know that I love you and consider you to be a surrogate father of sorts. But with the exception of the walnut head video, everything you have posted within the past nine months has been absolute shit. 

I know.. I'm a shambolic phoney and slightly lost these days. What should I do?

Guest Alfie Noakes
2 minutes ago, Frank said:

Use less id's perhaps. You may keep track a bit easier. Old man.

20 minutes ago, Alfie Fucking Noakes said:

Use less id's? You may keep track a bit easier. Old man.

I've cut back considerably, Alf.  Jelly and Judge are dead and Punk's been subbed out to Bill. I only post under ID's that require absolutely no thought whatsoever... thunder, panzerknacker and the most tragic of all.. ollybore. I'm even quoting in different size fonts. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
59 minutes ago, Frank said:

Sing us a fucking song, and do us a tap dance. Sing us an insane, roaring sea shanty while doing us a fucking tap dance, and do it dead drunk. Shit. what's the matter with you.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

The mans a washed out wino, there'll be no more videos. 

8 hours ago, Frank said:

You should lay down the melancholy burden of sanity, and conceive the strangest project ever imagined. To become a Jazz errant, and sally forth into the world in search of clip art motifs.