CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Any cunt over the age of 14 that has a birthday party

Neil

Fucking hate them,why the fuck would you as a 50 or 60 year old have a fucking party?.All it is is an ego trip to reassure yourself that you think you have friends,I've just been invited to a 'surprise' 60th party by someones missus,a fucking surprise party FFS!,are we going to turn the lights out and jump out on him?,is there jelly and ice cream?,baloons?,pin a fucking tail on a fucking donkey?.Just fuck off,hopefully he'll die before he gets there and save me having to attend a fucking wankfest of sicophantic bollocks

Way of the world colonel K..Spam culture is beamed into our tellys everyday..monkey see monkey do there is a chance that comrade Neils birthday guest could die of heart failure when surprised by a horde of piss drenched blowholers suddenly crowing happy birthday..from the dark..that'd be a larf 

Panzerknacker 

1 hour ago, neil298 said:

Fucking hate them,why the fuck would you as a 50 or 60 year old have a fucking party?.All it is is an ego trip to reassure yourself that you think you have friends,I've just been invited to a 'surprise' 60th party by someones missus,a fucking surprise party FFS!,are we going to turn the lights out and jump out on him?,is there jelly and ice cream?,baloons?,pin a fucking tail on a fucking donkey?.Just fuck off,hopefully he'll die before he gets there and save me having to attend a fucking wankfest of sicophantic bollocks

It's hardly his fault, is it. If his ball and chain has arranged it he can't really be held responsible. 

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, neil298 said:

Still sore? You need some joy in your life. Blimey, you are Victor Meldrew Jr.

I fucking hate all organised functions. I fucking hate all disorganised functions. I hate functions that don't function whether they are organised or disorganised. Now funerals are fun. Most cunts only have one.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 hours ago, neil298 said:

I agree. Fucking hassle. I've never given a shit about mine as long as it's a night out wrecked,  and it's a useful way to get Cunts out whose missus would normally piss and moan about them heading out. My missus has one coming up and wanted a party and it has now become fucking ridiculous. It's not for a month and yet I've heard far far too much about it, organising shit that no guest is going to give a fuck about, caterers booked, all the shit. What about this, what about that. Decorations. Fuckincunt helium. Ching , mdma, booze for 50. Fucking expense. Pain in the fucking arse.

Guest deebom

What's wrong with you cunts? Parties are fucking great you cunts. Booze, drugs, food, music and skirt.

You fucking wallflowers need to liven the fuck up, get some social skills and get out more. Wankers.

8 hours ago, neil298 said:

I was gonna invite you to my 21st but you can fuck off now.

Guest I know that Cunt
11 hours ago, neil298 said:

Well it wouldn't be a surprise if you showed up, more of a fucking horrible shock you fat cunt.

Guest nobgobbler
21 hours ago, scotty said:

It's hardly his fault, is it. If his ball and chain has arranged it he can't really be held responsible. 

Is that the same as when Mr Gobbler shit himself when I organised him a drop out of an aeroplane for his birthday. Extreme sports experience fun day outing - for the man who has everything.

Guest Snatch
5 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

Is that the same as when Mr Gobbler shit himself when I organised him a drop out of an aeroplane for his birthday. Extreme sports experience fun day outing - for the man who has everything.

Except a parachute.

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 8/12/2016 at 1:29 PM, deebom said:

What's wrong with you cunts? Parties are fucking great you cunts. Booze, drugs, food, music and skirt.

You fucking wallflowers need to liven the fuck up, get some social skills and get out more. Wankers.

You forgot forced socialization with genetic defectives you'd be entertained to see run through a commercial meat grinder, fake smiles, mindless banter cheap fucking booze, and a single toilet available to all, which you must move quickly to use and piss on the seat before some other miserable cunt steals that simple pleasure.  

On 12 August 2016 at 2:29 PM, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I agree. Fucking hassle. I've never given a shit about mine as long as it's a night out wrecked,  and it's a useful way to get Cunts out whose missus would normally piss and moan about them heading out. My missus has one coming up and wanted a party and it has now become fucking ridiculous. It's not for a month and yet I've heard far far too much about it, organising shit that no guest is going to give a fuck about, caterers booked, all the shit. What about this, what about that. Decorations. Fuckincunt helium. Ching , mdma, booze for 50. Fucking expense. Pain in the fucking arse.

First video of Quincy's wife's birthday- she's the one in the chair; still a good mover though...

Fuck.