CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Heavy breathing shitters

Decimus

I was in the middle of taking a dump in the toilet at work this morning, when out of blue, the door to the cubicle next to me crashed open with extreme violence and shook the entire plastic edifice surrounding me.

Whoever or whatever it was next to me, then proceeded to heavily pant like some sort of wild animal in the midday heat of the African savannah. For ten terrifying minutes, the beast inhaled and exhaled with such force, that I could almost feel its hot, fetid breath on the back of my exposed arse cheeks. I'm not sure if it was emitting some sort of low level ultrasound, but it filled me with a terrible sense of existential dread that lasted right up until I had pulled up my trousers and exited the toilet toute suite without bothering to wash my hands.

Truly one of the most petrifying experiences of my entire life.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I was in the middle of taking a dump in the toilet at work this morning, when out of blue, the door to the cubicle next to me crashed open with extreme violence and shook the entire plastic edifice surrounding me.

Whoever or whatever it was next to me, then proceeded to heavily pant like some sort of wild animal in the midday heat of the African savannah. For ten terrifying minutes, the beast inhaled and exhaled with such force, that I could almost feel its hot, fetid breath on the back of my exposed arse cheeks. I'm not sure if it was emitting some sort of low level ultrasound, but it filled me with a terrible sense of existential dread that lasted right up until I had pulled up my trousers and exited the toilet toute suite without bothering to wash my hands.

In reality you were cruising in the toilets at Kings Cross having eaten the wrong type of mushroom....

lol.

8 minutes ago, Punkape said:

In reality you were cruising in the toilets at Kings Cross having eaten the wrong type of mushroom....

lol.

The only type of mushroom that you've ever chowed down on is the button mushroom bellend of your "partner's" cock.

Lol.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

...and that, your honour, is how our office contracted Norovirus. 

• Like 2

You'd think fat cunts would be to blame for most such episodes, but in my (thankfully limited) experience it's just as likely to be some scrawny little seven stone shit-weasel generating the brown noise.

Is this just a male toilet thing? Perhaps some of our more refined female contributors can share any of their relevant chod bin experiences with us.

Guest Alfie Noakes

Forget the heavy breathing, I am usually just glad to make it to the porcelain in time. Then the screaming and shouting begins as the roids begin their revenge for their lardarse owner sitting on them all day.

Alfienoakes'sarseisknackered

16 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

You'd think fat cunts would be to blame for most such episodes, but in my (thankfully limited) experience it's just as likely to be some scrawny little seven stone shit-weasel generating the brown noise.

Whatever this was, it was fucking big. Huge size 13's splayed and showing under both sides of the cubicle. Every wipe it made resulted in a massive arm hammering into the plastic side of the shithouse. I thought the fucking thing was going to come down on my head. The scariest part of it was that there was no grunting, no groaning, just a terrifyingly rhythmic heavy pant. 

We're gonna need a bigger shitter...

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Whatever this was, it was fucking big. Huge size 13's splayed and showing under both sides of the cubicle. Every wipe it made resulted in a massive arm hammering into the plastic side of the shithouse.

Hmm, I wonder where Spotto was today?

5 hours ago, Decimus said:

Did you manage to crack one out or did you have to go back later?

• Like 1

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
9 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Sounds like the answer, on several fronts, might be a disabled toilet.

I wholeheartedly agree for Tenmus but I'm still undecided for his colleague.

21 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I wholeheartedly agree for Tenmus

That would have actually been genuinely funny if you spelt it correctly. As it stands, anyone without a medical background is not going to know what the fuck you are on about, you bald, basement dwelling bastard.

25 minutes ago, Decimus said:

That would have actually been genuinely funny if you spelt it correctly. As it stands, anyone without a medical background is not going to know what the fuck you are on about, you bald, basement dwelling bastard.

I don't have a medical degree but I can tell when Droopy is calling you a spazmo.

Guest nobgobbler
4 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Is this just a male toilet thing? Perhaps some of our more refined female contributors can share any of their relevant chod bin experiences with us.

I can assure you it is just a male thing. 

19 hours ago, Decimus said:

I was in there for ten minutes before as well. If I'm shitting on the clock, I take my sweet time.

This is a fine, fair point. If I'm growing a tail during work hours, I most certainly make sure it's done at a leisurely pace. The minutes have to at the very least hit double figures before I tap the ash off.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
20 hours ago, Decimus said:

I was in there for ten minutes before as well. If I'm shitting on the clock, I take my sweet time.

I'm not sure that's an adequate explanation. 10 minutes eh? You are looking like a bit of a bent toilet listening cunt.