CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Musical

Ape™️

Guest Alfie Noakes

Pile of shit the musical: the story of cunts corner, with songs and visuals by fwank. 

Starring :-

Clint Eastwood as ape.

Richard Wilson as bill stickers.

Gerard Depardieu as withered scrote.

Noel fielding as frank and his other ids.

Bonnie Langford as mrs roops.

Denise van Outen as camberwell gypsy.

Ian Mckellern as wizardsleeve.

Jeremy Clarkson as eddie.

Paul Ross as punkape.

Phil Jupitus as fatty.

Andy Serkis as decimus.

Samantha Fox as nob gobbler.

Susan Boyle as profb.

Roger Moore as admin.

Tom Jones as cuntspotter.

Arnold Schwarzenegger as panzerknacker.

First song should be called kill yourself, you're new. Followed by Fuck off you're foreign.

1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

One of Batzella's finest. You have to watch it in the original Italian. La Bestia in Calore - makes it sound much classier.

I have the original Italian version (of Course) the same actress was in Private house of the SS, parading her Davy Crockett's hat between her legs.

The latest news from the west end is that some old slapper has been kicked out of a performance of American Idiot for breast feeding her ten month old baby.

Cue outrage from hysterical bearded feminists at the apparent sexism and discrimination involved in this case. For a start, what sort of stupid cunt would bring a ten month old baby to a theatre performance? Secondly, the last thing anyone wants after paying 60 quid for a west end ticket, is to hear some other cunt's child slurping and burping on the sagging tit of its thick as fucking pig shit mother. To make matters worse, the exhibitionist cunt involved is a single mother. Obviously no man can tolerate being in a relationship with some right-on, free bleeding, mad feminist fucking bitch, although, it might also have to do with the fact that she's an ugly ginger fucking cunt.

37280FCB00000578-3736412-image-m-5_14710

26 minutes ago, Decimus said:

The latest news from the west end is that some old slapper has been kicked out of a performance of American Idiot for breast feeding her ten month old baby.

Cue outrage from hysterical bearded feminists at the apparent sexism and discrimination involved in this case. For a start, what sort of stupid cunt would bring a ten month old baby to a theatre performance? Secondly, the last thing anyone wants after paying 60 quid for a west end ticket, is to hear some other cunt's child slurping and burping on the sagging tit of its thick as fucking pig shit mother. To make matters worse, the exhibitionist cunt involved is a single mother. Obviously no man can tolerate being in a relationship with some right-on, free bleeding, mad feminist fucking bitch, although, it might also have to do with the fact that she's an ugly ginger fucking cunt.

While researching this denser-than-a-neutron-star Aussie cunt ("I might sue, you know", well fuck me, what a surprise!) I happened upon something much more newsworthy. Helen Skelton's tits are all over the internet in a leaked topless sunbathing video from a few years ago. I should probably post a link on the Olympics thread, but I am currently somewhat distracted.

Just now, Punkape said:

I've been drinking the club Claret all afternoon after a heavyweight lunch......

Smoked salmon and prawn roulade 

Beef Wellington.

Summer pudding and Jersey cream.

Assorted northern organic cheeses.

Loads of club claret.....

lol.

Fuck you.

lol.

Which translates to:

A happy meal and Special Brew in the local park.

lol.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
5 hours ago, Punkape said:

Smoked salmon and prawn roulade 

Beef Wellington.

Summer pudding and Jersey cream.

Assorted northern organic cheeses.

Should I be impressed? A handful of boring dishes from the 1976 Good Housekeeping annual? What sort of club serves this dated, mundane slop, and what sort of members are impressed by it? Delusional fuck-faces, apparently. This is what happens when you try and imagine what a posh existence is like, but your only source of inspiration is the tatty suitcase full of your dead mothers' possessions that you keep under the bed. Ooooh Beef Wellington? Meat shoved in a pastry case? Dead posh that eh?

You are full of shit.