CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Islamic hate preacher cunts

Earl of Punkape

On 16/08/2016 at 9:38 PM, DingTheRioja said:

Don't fucking care. 

If someone "from" Country A sits in Country B and tells people from Country A or Country B to kill people from Country B for reason of "I said so" then remove the cunts from Country B and probably Country A as well.

You preach death to innocents, expect death.

Fuck 'em.

That's confused me Ding. Can you explain that again? 

Guest DingTheRioja
11 hours ago, Frank said:

Your gammy old pilates salt and pepper-pubed fanny makes me sick. 

But that's still better than you've ever had isn't it?

10 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Like that French waitress in Calais? 

She wasn't a waitress.  Or in Calais. I think it was St Jean de Luz

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

Radical muslims should actually be classed as nazis and lumped together with the rest of the extreme right wing nut jobs.

Nazi really only apples to those who supported the German NSDAP political party between 1923-45.  The word Nazi is taken from words in the party name. Same as a Tory is used to describe a supporter of the conservative party. The word Nazi is a commonly used word to call someone a racist.

I hope that helps.

45 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Nazi really only apples to those who supported the German NSDAP political party between 1923-45.  The word Nazi is taken from words in the party name. Same as a Tory is used to describe a supporter of the conservative party. The word Nazi is a commonly used word to call someone a racist.

I hope that helps.

Along with lots of other words, the word is often wrongly used. I get called Nazi, bigot, racist and homophobe on a regular basis. The irony of them trying to curb my free speech is not lost on me.

Besides, it is only a load of Black, Somalian, one legged, mentally disturbed lesbians with hygiene problems and speech impediments so they don't count.

Guest Lady Penelope
2 hours ago, Snatch said:

I hope that helps.

Its now a generic term a bit like hoover refers to any make of vacuum cleaner, the word petrol is another word that originated as a trade name but is now a generic term for gasolene .. hope this helps too.

• 1 month later...
Guest Lady Penelope

Odd that these cunts are eager to recruit fruitcakes to go and blow themselves to bits in the name of Allah yet they themselves have so little faith that they will fight imprisonment and being sent to islamic lands or anywhere other than the uk yet all they have to do to evade capture and go to allah is to either blow themselves up or slit their own throats. I wonder why they are themselves so unwilling to go to meet allah, is there self doubt?

On 16/08/2016 at 9:38 PM, DingTheRioja said:

Don't fucking care. 

If someone "from" Country A sits in Country B and tells people from Country A or Country B to kill people from Country B for reason of "I said so" then remove the cunts from Country B and probably Country A as well.

You preach death to innocents, expect death.

Fuck 'em.

Phew! It's just as well I'm familiar with the alphabet.

Guest Lady Penelope
On 16/08/2016 at 7:59 PM, Rick_B said:

You seriously think it would be a good idea to turn them into martyrs?

Sometimes the unthinkable might be the best option, there are lots of other religeous "matyrs" who have been executed without generating further "martyrs" .. the odds are that short term others might copy but long term the problem would "fizzle" out (see what I said there?). The other issue that needs to be dealt with head on is their "religeous rights" in prison .. treat them as the common criminals that they are are and lets have no truck with this sky fairy that they are worshipping.