CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Convenience foods

Bubba C

The world has become a lazy place, never more so proven than by the convenience foods available to the indolent bastards that plague the planet. 

Pouches of ready-made gravy, micro chips, frozen jacket potatoes (no doubt just mash with some form of synthetic skin added later to hold it all together), all manner of microwaveable 'meals' (curry, lasagne, pizza, burgers, etc.), and, pre-peeled vegetables. 

I fucking despair, what a sad state of a fat, lazy-cunt nation we've become. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

The world has become a lazy place, never more so proven than by the convenience foods available to the indolent bastards that plague the planet. 

Pouches of ready-made gravy, micro chips, frozen jacket potatoes (no doubt just mash with some form of synthetic skin added later to hold it all together), all manner of microwaveable 'meals' (curry, lasagne, pizza, burgers, etc.), and pre-peeled vegetables. 

Fast sex, like fast food, is cheap, but it doesn't nourish the body, or the soul.

16 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Have a guess who's watching Eat Well For Less?

People only buy it because it's available. I blame Findus, Golden Wonder and McCain

But it's only available because people want it. 

I've also ust discovered you can buy ready-made mashed potato (certainly the innards of a baked potato scooped out into a microwaveable container), which is only one step up from Smash, but one step closer to the end of humanity.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Pouches of ready-made gravy, micro chips, frozen jacket potatoes (no doubt just mash with some form of synthetic skin added later to hold it all together), all manner of microwaveable 'meals' (curry, lasagne, pizza, burgers, etc.), and pre-peeled vegetables. 

Hold up! Just mash inside? Not so sure about that. 

Gravy is actually just concentrated meat juice, water and some thickening agent. Water, is basically just hydrogen and oxygen.

This convenience shit should read 'repulsive meals, for repulsive cunts'. It takes fuck all time to knock together something excellent, as long as one isnt a complete fucking dolt. I barbecued a duck this evening, indirectly and covered,  which took 45 minutes and zero effort, and was fucking outstanding. 

8 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Hold up! Just mash inside? Not so sure about that. 

Gravy is actually just concentrated meat juice, water and some thickening agent. Water, is basically just hydrogen and oxygen.

This convenience shit should read 'repulsive meals, for repulsive cunts'. It takes fuck all time to knock together something excellent, as long as one isnt a complete fucking dolt. I barbecued a duck this evening, indirectly and covered,  which took 45 minutes and zero effort, and was fucking outstanding. 

Did you bother to kill the duck first, quincy? 

Guest Wizardsleeve
12 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Pouches of ready-made gravy, micro chips, frozen jacket potatoes (no doubt just mash with some form of synthetic skin added later to hold it all together), all manner of microwaveable 'meals' (curry, lasagne, pizza, burgers, etc.), and, pre-peeled vegetables. 

What makes it even worse is that people earn less than the generation before them, and this fucking poison costs outlandish amounts of money, which the truly fucking stupid dole out then are fucking broke the rest of the month and go round bumming fags from everyone and sundry and shoplift matches to light them, never once giving thought to setting themselves on fire, for the good of humanity.  

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
1 hour ago, scotty said:

You should have chucked in some shellfish with it. Then you'd have had prawn quackers. 

That was a fucking poor effort. Muhammed, age 14, will get your coat. Hopefully!

4 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I'm not interested in what makes you live. What makes you die?, you  fucking shit encrusted want stain

What's a want stain flaps??