CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Eh?

ratcum

On 14/08/2020 at 11:07, Stubby Pecker said:

Even at 60 I'd still rattle one up her bat cave rather than some shit brained millennial with a woke wookie fanny

Pin on Anthea Turner

I'd give her the smashing of her life. I'm sure she'd appreciate a young buck who's granite hard, as her old man's a fucking pussy. He got battered by Ricky Gervais for fucks sake, in a charity boxing bout. 

1 hour ago, ratcum said:

Some of my recent turds have been like fuckin Bailey bridges. I'm quite worried about overnighting anywhere other than my own home. 

Never mind that shit Ratty, if your pardon the pun. Get on the blower to Jewdz mate, I'm missing the miserable old cunt! 

12 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Never mind that shit Ratty, if your pardon the pun. Get on the blower to Jewdz mate, I'm missing the miserable old cunt! 

he told me he and his Thai husband were relocating to Poland MC. He promised to send a postcard but everything's gone ominously quiet since then..

🤓

• Like 1

14 hours ago, ratcum said:

Some of my recent turds have been like fuckin Bailey bridges. I'm quite worried about overnighting anywhere other than my own home. 

Take it into the woods old bean. I had to do an @Ape™️the other day on my evening run and with it being summer there's still plenty of leaves thank fuck.

Drop me or the chopper boy a PM for more advice on this matter.

• Like 1

On 20/08/2020 at 14:16, Stubby Pecker said:

Take it into the woods old bean. I had to do an @Ape™️the other day on my evening run and with it being summer there's still plenty of leaves thank fuck.

Drop me or the chopper boy a PM for more advice on this matter.

"drop me a PM"? 

sounds a bit casual Stub.

On 20/08/2020 at 07:58, Major Cunt said:

I'd give her the smashing of her life. I'm sure she appreciate a young buck who's granite hard, as her old man's a fucking pussy. He got battered by Ricky Gervais for fucks sake, in a charity boxing bout. 

I’d get only involved only on the condition she finish off my Tracey Island model afterwards. I only got as far as the paper mache. 

1 hour ago, ratcum said:

I'm working on a new film idea with a working title of "SCHINDLER'S FIST" 

Ideas?

Well, you could twist the plot. Making Oskar Schindler far less benevolent, using forced prostitution, and working his employed labour to death on meager rations. Its ending could see him sailing off to Venezuela with half a ton of gold, and a couple of aryan beauties on each arm. 

Guest Weary&Disgusted
2 hours ago, ratcum said:

Ideas?

An alternate version of the WW2 story where Schindler is secretly a kung fu master.  Mid point through the story, he loses his temper and starts knocking everyone out.  The story ends with him decapitating Adolf Hitler using his bare hands, ending the war early and becoming World President.  And they all lived happily ever after.  The End.  

10 hours ago, ratcum said:

Ideas?

The possibilities are endless Ratty. How about ‘Schindlers Pissed’? where Oskar returns home from the Oktoberfest, Liecht betrunken and batters Frau Schindler when he sees how much the gas bill is, accusing her of having other men round for bratwurst while he’s been away.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Well, you could twist the plot. Making Oskar Schindler far less benevolent, using forced prostitution, and working his employed labour to death on meager rations. Its ending could see him sailing off to Venezuela with half a ton of gold, and a couple of aryan beauties on each arm. 

this is a lovely MC. My people are talking to Jackie Chan but it could still work

9 hours ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

An alternate version of the WW2 story where Schindler is secretly a kung fu master.  Mid point through the story, he loses his temper and starts knocking everyone out.  The story ends with him decapitating Adolf Hitler using his bare hands, ending the war early and becoming World President.  And they all lived happily ever after.  The End.  

I'm going with this WD, except Hitler lives to rape God live on TV and Auschwitz becomes a global franchise