CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

iplayer maybe/maybe not working outside of the UK, Jeremy Vine and Crimewatch

Bubba C

4 hours ago, Frank said:

You seem to have a problem with other women on here, gyppo. Is everything ok in that flea-ridden static van you call home?

Thick whore.

I see Punkape liked your post. He also has a problem with women being on here.

Guest nobgobbler
37 minutes ago, Frank said:

The female Snatch of the board... everything he is with Pilates.  

You could do with a little exercise yourself Frank judging by your latest photo. You look like an arabian miss piggy.

54 minutes ago, scotty said:

Out of genuine interest frank, have you picked out a coffin yet? I reckon you'd look really good in a black gloss with polished brasswork, none of this fancy oak bollocks. 

I know he wants to be cremated and his ashes scattered over Gracie Fields

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
4 hours ago, scotty said:

Out of genuine interest frank, have you picked out a coffin I reckon yoully good in a black gloss with polished brasswork, none of this fancy oak bollocks. 

i think a bright yellow biological hazardous waste sack will meet the functional requirements for this greasy shit stain.

4 hours ago, scotty said:

The iplayer works across europe. So he's got a couple of years yet.

You have to be in the UK to use it online as they think everyone is a license payer. For that reason when it detects that your PC is outside the UK it won't work,Europe or not.

23 hours ago, scotty said:

The iplayer works across europe. So he's got a couple of years yet.

18 hours ago, Snatch said:

You have to be in the UK to use it online as they think everyone is a license payer. For that reason when it detects that your PC is outside the UK it won't work,Europe or not.

To clarify, BBC iPlayer will work abroad with content downloaded and saved whilst in the UK. It will not work if an attempt is made to download content whilst abroad.

Guest luke swarm
11 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

To clarify, BBC iPlayer will work abroad with content downloaded and saved whilst in the UK. It will not work if an attempt is made to download content whilst abroad.

I tried BBC IPlayer function in Spain last week, it will not work abroad. 

The video can be seen here:

At the risk of being 4 pages in and very little on topic, what the fuck is wrong with CCTV?

Surely in this fantastic technological age, where HD movies can be filmed on one's phone, we are capable of building a camera that produces something other than grainy black and white footage.  

I'm certain the useless Dixon of Dock Green cunt filth on Cuntwatch would have far more evidence if decent CCTV cameras were used, rather than having to look at videos with barely distinguishable figures conducting nefarious activities in a snowstorm. 

3 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

What's with all the full stops. Are you using a Marconi Morse Code key?

And. Your. Point. Is.

Edited by Piston
Morse is a cunt