CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sunday roast

Guest Donner and chips

3 minutes ago, mothra said:

Just like Jesus died to forgive us our sins, you ate that curry so the rest of us could have the carvery. Well done Deebly.

No. Sunday roasts are shit, curry is orsum.  I hope you all die of sin you cunts.

Guest Donner and chips
1 minute ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Pile of shit.

...is what my roast tasted like. The wife is a shit cook, quite literally it would appear.

Come over to the curry side pissy.

After a long day at the sweat shop I came home to a roast beef rump joint cooked to perfection with all the trimmings. The army and navy was the business, the Yorkshires absolutely the tits too. I look forward to breaking wind violently tomorrow. Stuff your gunga din shit back up your arsehole, farmers or no bleeding farmers.

Guest luke swarm
13 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Another boring critique from the fantasist community. Eh Benito?

about time for another Avatar shift Alfred,, maybe Che  this time...that should get the old queen foaming at the mouth.

7 hours ago, The Beast said:

After a long day at the sweat shop I came home to a roast beef rump joint cooked to perfection with all the trimmings. The army and navy was the business, the Yorkshires absolutely the tits too. I look forward to breaking wind violently tomorrow. Stuff your gunga din shit back up your arsehole, farmers or no bleeding farmers.

Is this the TripAdvisor thread? 

Guest Bill Stickers
17 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

We had a 1st Birthday party for my beautiful baby grandson so ended up eating lots from the buffet. So no roast for me 

Are you sure you wouldn't feel more at home posting this kind of inane, personal shite on mumsnet?

Nobody, and I mean nobody, not even your colleagues or more distant family, give a flying fuck about any of this, let alone the folks of this forum.

6 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Are you sure you wouldn't feel more at home posting this kind of inane, personal shite on mumsnet?

Nobody, and I mean nobody, not even your colleagues or more distant family, give a flying fuck about any of this, let alone the folks of this forum.

I know nothing about mumsnet. Obviously you do. I guess reading all those mum's talking about all things female has you wanking like a fucking perv. So go and fuck yourself you pervy prick 

Guest Bill Stickers
4 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I know nothing about mumsnet. Obviously you do. I guess reading all those mum's talking about all things female has you wanking like a fucking perv. So go and fuck yourself you pervy prick 

That's all very interesting, but have you got any more anecdotes about your latest family gathering, or your last meal?