CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Let Them Eat Cake.

Guest luke swarm

9 minutes ago, Frank said:

Baws you total bore, what are your thoughts on the demise of Pete Burns?

A complete cunt, dead or alive, mon louche ami.

A shame he will never now feature in one of your videos - what a double act that would have been.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I bet a muslim bakery won't have any hot cross buns and what's the betting if you ask the cunts to make them they'll flatly refuse. Who's going to stand up for my fucking rights then you fucking shit stabbing chutney apes.

Guest luke swarm
19 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I bet a muslim bakery won't have any hot cross buns and what's the betting if you ask the cunts to make them they'll flatly refuse. Who's going to stand up for my fucking rights then you fucking shit stabbing chutney apes.

a muslim bakery......I don't think I have ever come across such an establishment......we have some Greggs in Wolverhampton that employs people of a dusky persuasion but I have never ventured upon asking them if they have any strong feeling on this tasty Easter titbit, however they seem fairly indifferent whilst dishing out sausage rolls to the good people (chavs) of Wolverhampton.

As for who's going to stand up for your rights....perhaps the Mencap people might be your best bet.

41 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

He just wasn't right. Not at all. I'm not going to have a go at the gays again, as he deserved a large one up the bottom if anyone did.  

Jackie I had a wonderful experience this evening. Checked myself into another hotel just outside of Tours, only to discover a two Michelin star restaurant on the corner. Check out the fellow punters... lovely silver fox Frenchman raising his glass with his wife and granddaughters, an elegant old French lady caressing her wine directly in front of me, and a fucking ignorant Brit mushlip with awful posture tapping out shit on his phone.

2qsnvwp.jpg

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers
3 minutes ago, Frank said:

Jackie I had a wonderful experience this evening. Checked myself into another hotel just outside of Tours, only to discover a two Michelin star restaurant on the corner. Check out the fellow punters... lovely silver fox Frenchman raising his glass with his wife and granddaughters, an elegant old French lady caressing her wine directly in front of me, and a fucking ignorant Brit mushlip with awful posture tapping out shit on his phone.

2qsnvwp.jpg

Looks more like the dining room of an old peoples home.

Have you become an incontinent, senile fuckwit or are you just a granny basher? 

12 minutes ago, Frank said:

2qsnvwp.jpg

And a lonely old bald fag, taking pictures with his phone. 

Guest luke swarm
8 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Looks more like the dining room of an old peoples home.

Have you become an incontinent, senile fuckwit or are you just a granny basher? 

no need to be so harsh.....I tell you those little chef restaurants have improved no end haven't they though, remarkable.

15 minutes ago, Frank said:

2qsnvwp.jpg

I'm not sure what passes for Michelin quality these days, frank, but by the model of a northerner avec pit-pony and the god awful curtain to separate the diners from the larder, I'm guessing that they, you, or both, are full of fucking shit. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

I'm not sure what passes for Michelin quality these days, frank, but by the model of a northerner avec pit-pony and the god awful curtain to separate the diners from the larder, I'm guessing that they, you, or both, are full of fucking shit. 

For a double bonus like, which infamous black US boxing promoter does that heather plant pot remind you of? 

2 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Looks more like one of those Troll toys.

And what the fucking hell is up with those tablecloths?

What did you order? 

I don't know, you fucking idiot. I had the menu at 72 euros and a bottle of cote de beaune. Amuse-bouche.

5 minutes ago, Frank said:

I don't know, you fucking idiot. I had the menu at 72 euros and a bottle of cote de beaune. Amuse-bouche.

So what you're saying is you stumbled into an upmarket carvery and went for the all-inclusive option?

Did you click your fingers and shout "garçon", you stupid fucking cunt?

Guest luke swarm
1 minute ago, Bubba C said:

So what you're saying is you stumbled into an upmarket carvery and went for the all-inclusive option?

Did you click your fingers and shout "garçon"? You stupid fucking cunt. 

is there such a thing as an "up market" carvery Bubba...........ah you must mean a beefeater restaurant.....bit pricey for our man though. 

36 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

is there such a thing as an "up market" carvery Bubba...........ah you must mean a beefeater restaurant.....bit pricey for our man though. 

I'm just surprised frank would dine in a place that would serve such an oily heap of shit. 

And no, I'm not referring to the escargot. 

Guest Tata Steely Dan

No winners in this story, just two different flavours of cunts. You know that the Norn Iron born-agains are going to be treacherous cunts, with their jug ears, fuzzy catepillar eyebrows, sensible woolens and that constant, braying, vowel-rich halitosis-ridden bellow. Noy surrender! Flegs!!! I think you'll find that is the Reverend Doctor Ian Paisley toy yoy!! Stand up fur yur Queen and Cunt-ry

Miserable, lunk-headed dog-ugly prods. Still, it gives them another fleg to fight about: Union Jack, Irish Tricolour and Rainbow.

On the reverse you have a gay couple so shallow, narcissistic and attention-grabbing that they take a supposedly intimate, personal life event and turn it into a political weapon in a purposefully antagonistic manner. I give their marriage less than a year.

6 hours ago, luke swarm said:

Apparently a family firm of Bakers in N Ireland have lost a court case and been found guilty of discrimination towards the Gay community.

Some Gaylord commissioned a cake to celebrate a homo marriage which naturally required a cake to reflect his and his partners sexuality, I hasten to add that the ingredient list for the cake was perfectly ordinary and no special protein additives were ever requested....no the cake was simply required to be designed with a homo message of some sort.   

The Bakers being born again Christians, duly refused to entertain this idea and so were hauled up before the beak to answer for their homophobic stance. They have lost the case and although I have sympathy for their position, I have a overwhelming hatred to over religious born again cuntwipes who believe shit written in a book centuries ago and adhere to it slavishly. So confusing, I actually support the aggrieved party and its making me very uncomfortable.

Gays or Stupid ignorant religious turds....a rock and a hard place.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/oct/24/born-again-christian-ashers-bakery-lose-court-appeal-in-gay-cake-row

I think there is an awful lot of showboating going on here. I suspect that when Gareth Lee ordered the cake he knew full well this was a couple with pretty antiquated views on homosexuality which they justify as Christian morality and would abject to making it. Equally I think the couple were out to make a point by refusing to make the cake.

In reality it's a cake, you eat the bloody thing, it gives you a tiny nudge in the direction of type 2 diabetes and then it's gone. Much ado about nothing.

4 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

I think there is an awful lot of showboating going on here. I suspect that when Gareth Lee ordered the cake he knew full well this was a couple with pretty antiquated views on homosexuality which they justify as Christian morality and would abject to making it. Equally I think the couple were out to make a point by refusing to make the cake.

In reality it's a cake, you eat the bloody thing, it gives you a tiny nudge in the direction of type 2 diabetes and then it's gone. Much ado about nothing.

Fucking cunts could have said they'd run out of icing sugar and couldn't complete it or got some fat cunt to "accidentally" sit on it at the last minute. No cake... no hysteria..

Fatty would have been ideal to flatten the fucker beyond recognition.

Edited by Punkape

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Frank said:

2qsnvwp.jpg

The old man looks rather like Roy Walker, you're really in Lytham aren't you?

...and as for the chinois you were in, didn't the pizza place next door being full of chinese give you a clue?

Dozy cunt.

19 hours ago, Frank said:

Bolloxs. You were in France about this time last year weren't you. You are nothing more than a bullshitting company rep selling cheap Chinese made wigs to French prostitutes. Where did you learn your trade, Amsterdam red light district?