CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fat Kids Trick or Treating

Decimus

And so it begins. So far we have had 15 knocks on the door and not one child has been under 10 stone. The last cunt who turned up appeared to have dressed up as Marlon Brando in his latter years, and immediately proceeded to plunge his pudgy paws into a bag of Chuppa Chups and abscond with 7 lolly's. 

Diabetes cannot come soon enough for these outrageous little fat cunts.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Decimus said:

And so it begins. So far we have had 15 knocks on the door and not one child has been under 10 stone. The last cunt who turned up appeared to have dressed up as Marlon Brando in his latter years, and immediately proceeded to plunge his pudgy paws into a bag of Chuppa Chups and abscond with 7 lolly's. 

Did they have their parents with them with their shit eating grins? 

21 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Dress up as Jimmy Savile....that will get rid of the fuckers..

• Like 1

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Fucking hell Punky. Wasn't today the only day you can wear your ridiculous golf wear and not look like the most retarded cunt in your village?

Edited by Drew P Pissflaps
Fucking hairy fanny twat minge

28 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You miserable old dog Deco. Buy yourself an air pistol and have some sport fella

Guest Bill Stickers

I'd suggest throwing boiling hot chip fat on their heads. If they say trick or treat, it is fair and reasonable that they are sometimes tricked.

And the real porkers will regard it as a treat anyway and drink the lot.

Disgusting Tuskers. 

39 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It's the little squirts who turn up wearing just a witches hat that make me fucking smile. Make an effort for heavens sake. 

Had one still wearing his school uniform and a plastic fireman's helmet a few minutes ago. I used to go the full haul on Halloween as a kid, makeup, cloak, vampire teeth.

Now it's just a bunch of midget civil servants walking around asking for sweets... 

On Monday, October 31, 2016 at 7:12 PM, Decimus said:

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Now it's just a bunch of midget civil servants walking around asking for sweets... 

I've had John Bercow round twice already, begging for chomp bars. 

Isn't it the Halloween tradition in Newcastle for kids to bellow "Coke or Crack"? 

2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Had one still wearing his school uniform and a plastic fireman's helmet a few minutes ago. I used to go the full haul on Halloween as a kid, makeup, cloak, vampire teeth.

Are you sure it wasn't the Village People?

Guest Extremecunt

We have about 12 or 13 gormless little cunts standing there. They don't even say anything. I open the door and just stare at the little smelly urchins. Only the fat cunt parents say trick or treat standing at the end of the drive. Must admit tho I used to trick or treat up until bout 16. The money I earned went on binge drinking lol.

13 hours ago, Decimus said:

To be fair Decs, you probably could have caught Brando and given him a kicking in the street as a very public warning to anyone else who fancied taking advantage of your generous nature. 

Surely the parents should call it a night for their gargantuan offspring when the bucket they're collecting in is overflowing with disgusting sweets and chocolates. 

I'd offer them to come bobbing for apples and aid them with a heavy hand on the back of their heads until they'd ceased breathing. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
10 hours ago, Bubba C said:

To be fair Decs, you probably could have caught Brando and given him a kicking in the street as a very public warning to anyone else who fancied taking advantage of your generous nature. 

Surely the parents should call it a night for their gargantuan offspring when the bucket they're collecting in is overflowing with disgusting sweets and chocolates. 

I'd offer them to come bobbing for apples and aid them with a heavy hand on the back of their heads until they'd ceased breathing. 

Or, the apples could be in a deep fat fryer!  The cunts would think they're at a MaccyD's for super sized french fry day, and stick their head in the oil and end it all.  

Guest nobgobbler
On 31/10/2016 at 7:22 PM, Cuntybaws said:

I especially love the "six pack" which appears to have been spray painted on by a blind idiot.

21.png

Keef's lost a bit of weight!