CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The average American

Guest Bill Stickers

11 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Eric, we haven't spoken much, but if I may...this site is typically used for blowing off steam.  Things we all would like to tell the fuckwits in daily life, but don't.  The remarks often do get quite controversial, as you've experienced with Frank.  It doesn't excuse him, but he does that with everybody that he can con a bit of personal info from....don't let him get the better of you, the cunt simply isn't worth all that.  I think you should spend more time with your missus, comforting her for the time she has left.  This place will probably be here for some time to come, and you will be ready to vent at the darkest of hours.  But you can't go like this.  Don't let Frank or any other cunt, myself, included, run you off.  

Not going anywhere, just needed to get off the floor dust down and sharpen the axe, the thing with bullies is that the more times you get up and stand there ready for the next punch the more layers of their confidence get stripped away, until eventually the bullies end up as little quivering wrecks wobbling and ready to be trampled on. That's exactly what's going to happen to those cunts because I always get up.

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Not going anywhere, just needed to get off the floor dust down and sharpen the axe, the thing with bullies is that the more times you get up and stand there ready for the next punch the more layers of their confidence get stripped away, until eventually the bullies end up as little quivering wrecks wobbling and ready to be trampled on. That's exactly what's going to happen to those cunts because I always get up.

Good on ya Eric.  I now expect to witness apex level cunting from you!  

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, I know that Cunt said:

Eric if what you say is true you have my deepest sympathy, It must be a very painful thing to see.

You have now learnt that this place is dominated by a small clique of idiots that will do their best to drive away newcomers by any means necessary even taking the piss when someone's family member has cancer which is totally out of order. There are now only around a dozen or so regular users here, most members in the list don't bother anymore and you can see why. I only hope the owner sorts it out before it's too late. I will have dogs abuse for this post but fuck'em the wankers. There is no defence of their inhuman abuse, it just cannot be defended.

Your hypocrisy knows no bounds. You''re happy to joke about people dying of AIDS but cancer isn't funny? At least I have the honesty to admit what I laugh at is sometimes pretty awful. You're just a deluded pious idiot.

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Funny how Stickers liked this post when it was describing him perfectly. Then again,he's not know for his intelligence.

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, Snatch said:

Funny how Stickers liked this post when it was describing him perfectly. Then again,he's not know for his intelligence.

I'm just happy that Eric is on the right track to becoming a right despicable cunt. He's already a far better contributor than you. You're the fucking worst.

12 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

No one is bullying anybody. It's just ruthless piss taking, sarcasm and vulgarity on here - cuntish behaviour basically. 

On 09/11/2016 at 10:14 PM, Eric Cuntman said:

Let's hope none of us get cancer eh? When your other half is stage 3 and you have to spend half your life sat in a fucking hospital watching them suffer while they pump taxotere or some other poisonous form of chemo into them trust me it isn't funny. Don't mean to be a killjoy but I come on here as a distraction from thinking about it so lets just rip on poofs with AIDS or something else self inflicted.

Eric, joking aside, if what you're saying about your other-half is true, then I genuinely feel for you.

Growing up, I actually lost a friend, and more recently family members, to what truly is one of life's biggest cunts, and nobody should be comfortable in taking the piss. 

We didn't start off too well, and it was only really an initiation, but I truly hope, for your sake, that your husband pulls through his illness. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Good on ya Eric.  I now expect to witness apex level cunting from you!  

I'm trying to get back to form, in the late 80's I was a fucking supersonic apex level terrace cunt at selhurst and later back home at the valley. But that was all rather nasty and now I'm trying to direct the aggression into becoming a top level cerebral cunt instead because it's more mature..I can't believe I just typed that last bit about maturity considering today's activity on here

2 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Eric, joking aside, if what you're saying about your other-half is true, then I genuinely feel for you.

Growing up, I actually lost a friend, and more recently family members, to what truly is one of life's biggest cunts, and nobody should be comfortable in taking the piss. 

We didn't start off too well, and it was only really an initiation, but I truly hope, for your sake, that your husband pulls through his illness. 

Oh look pussyhole number 4 has been let out of franks puppy crèche, if you're looking for a forever home I hear battersea has a few spare cages just before Xmas , and don't worry about Rolf Harris turning up to fiddle with your tiny puppy cock,, he's been locked away,probably arseraping your former master frank right now. Now run along fido and find some other leg to piss up til your best daddy gets released.

6 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Bill, please confirm you have, despite my warnings, not sent an abusive PM to Eric.

Like all bullies, the self-styled "Billy Big Balls" lacks the cojones to reply. In the absence of a denial I'll assume that he has been up to his old tricks, despite previous warnings.

25 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Oh look pussyhole number 4 has been let out of franks puppy crèche, if you're looking for a forever home I hear battersea has a few spare cages just before Xmas , and don't worry about Rolf Harris turning up to fiddle with your tiny puppy cock,, he's been locked away,probably arseraping your former master frank right now. Now run along fido and find some other leg to piss up til your best daddy gets released.

Nice try. 3/10. When cunting a thick as fuck welsh faggot, it is de rigueur to mention sheep shagging, Charlotte Church, coal miners and Nicola Sturgeon.

Being a Cockerney football lout you will have suffered the wrath of Oldham Athletics infamous Kennys Cruisers who probably didn't turn up as your beer is shite.

No excuse, try harder.

57 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Bill?

Oh look, shitcunt pansy boy is getting jittery now his master has been shitcanned an stickers and I have reached a truce of sorts. Don't worry sweetie pie, I bet if you rummage through your bedroom collection( mind the spunk rags and bottles of piss under the bed) you will find an old mega drive and have a comfort wank over the Chinese looking bird from tekken. ( and I bet it was you that reported me you little pansy). Shitcunt . Can't help using that word with you shitcunt

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Oh look, shitcunt pansy boy is getting jittery now his master has been shitcanned an stickers and I have reached a truce of sorts. Don't worry sweetie pie, I bet if you rummage through your bedroom collection( mind the spunk rags and bottles of piss under the bed) you will find an old mega drive and have a comfort wank over the Chinese looking bird from tekken. ( and I bet it was you that reported me you little pansy). Shitcunt . Can't help using that word with you shitcunt

Nope, I didn't report you, I like having you around so you can carry on producing gems like the above. And as for Bill and your "truce"... Well, you'll see.

5 minutes ago, Manky said:

Nice try. 3/10. When cunting a thick as fuck welsh faggot, it is de rigueur to mention sheep shagging, Charlotte Church, coal miners and Nicola Sturgeon.

Being a Cockerney football lout you will have suffered the wrath of Oldham Athletics infamous Kennys Cruisers who probably didn't turn up as your beer is shite.

No excuse, try harder.

Never met the cruisers, was too busy getting kicked in by new castles firm,the remnants of the headhunters and the bushwackers, who for some reason used to turn up at valley every other week, even when they were supposed to be at home. I doubt any of the millwall cunts could even find their own ground at cold blow lane. Portsmouth were quite handy, weren't they called the 657 crew on account of their train departure time???

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Thank you, appreciated. I'm starting to get the lay of the land now and have worked out that the bully clique is comprised of Decimus Quincy and their kennel master frank, bill and bubba are probably ok but they need to get out of the shadow of the previous three I mentioned, especially frank who I shall make it my mission to skullfuck at every opportunity, not sure what to make of punkape yet but I'll no doubt get there. On the plus side, ding lady p Roadkill and now yourself have proved to be decent human beings worth knowing. Nice to make your acquaintance. As for the bully clique they can get my preferred meeting place coordinates from bill if they want to know what real nastiness feels like. Hope you're all reading this cyber warriors and let me know date and time. The real world arena awaits all 3 of you. Anyway thanks again IKTC, all support appreciated.

Er, Eric, why are you posting this shit here? The place is about cunting, cunting anyone in the world, plus cunts here. The thing is, anything anyone says might as well be assumed to be an outrageous lie, including what you've related. Punkers is a upper class golf expert, Eddie is a billionaire, frank is some sort of fucking spy, and so on. Withers is a French lord, with terminal cancer. And so on. Whether your assertions are or are not true, who's to say i.e. who can take it seriously in this place? No cunt. I must say it isn't very funny in either case. It's an odd thing to make up, granted, but then again who fucking knows. 

5 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Er, Eric, why are you posting this shit here? The place is about cunting, cunting anyone in the world, plus cunts here. The thing is, anything anyone says might as well be assumed to be an outrageous lie, including what you've related. Punkers is a upper class golf expert, Eddie is a billionaire, frank is some sort of fucking spy, and so on. Withers is a French lord, with terminal cancer. And so on. Whether your assertions are or are not true, who's to say i.e. who can take it seriously in this place? No cunt. I must say it isn't very funny in either case. It's an odd thing to make up, granted, but then again who fucking knows. 

Noted. But to be fair to myself I came on here to exercise the parts of my brain that don't normally get a workout, not to tell porkies, and I haven't told any. Believe what you will though.