CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

WOT, no Brexit plan!!

Witheredscrote

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Spoken by a true European, showing true love for his continental partners and neighbours. Make your mind up ffs (if you have one) and decide who your real friends are, if you can just for a minute set aside your all consuming bigotry and hatred for everything British.

I was phrasing it so you'd understand..i mean given yer hatred of everything not on the island of Britain and all

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

2 hours ago, Goober said:

Since more than 50% of it is either your illiterate arse dribble or people's responses to it, I think embarrassed, rather than pleased, would be nearer the mark. 

Hey gobber baby youve helped expand the thread with yer drop of arse dribble..im sure withers is thrilled

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

7 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Youve been fed gick fer years.. i dont want to continue it 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Isn't that what the entire Irish population has been fed for the last 20 years? "We're the second richest country in the EU". Like fuck you are. Pre-covid Ireland had 42% of the the entire debt of the ECB despite making up only 1% of the EU population. Now you're in even further with a share of the $750 billion bailout that's going to take 30 years to pay back to the City of London. Irony, sweet irony!

43 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

Isn't that what the entire Irish population has been fed for the last 20 years? "We're the second richest country in the EU". Like fuck you are. Pre-covid Ireland had 42% of the the entire debt of the ECB despite making up only 1% of the EU population. Now you're in even further with a share of the $750 billion bailout that's going to take 30 years to pay back to the City of London. Irony, sweet irony!

As you've probably noticed he's got a massive chip on his shoulder, and the cunts stuck like a broken record. He's never bothered to ask himself where the floods of migrants on lilos  are crossing the Irish Sea, but he'll find out once Herr Merkel has a word with Leo. He's like that pissed up Mick beggar you see hassling folk for the price of a 'Tennants Super', cap in hand, which is a great summary of his country's relationship with the EU. 

You've a decent grasp of economics, Trucking, the result of an English education and a brain un-addled by the strong stuff. 

You're wasting your time with him. It's like trying to teach a goat to juggle, it ain't gonna happen. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

As you've probably noticed he's got a massive chip on his shoulder, and the cunts stuck like a broken record. He's never bothered to ask himself where the floods of migrants on lilos  are crossing the Irish Sea, but he'll find out once Herr Merkel has a word with Leo. He's like that pissed up Mick beggar you see hassling folk for the price of a 'Tennants Super', cap in hand, which is a great summary of his country's relationship with the EU. 

You've a decent grasp of economics, Trucking, the result of an English education and a brain un-addled by the strong stuff. 

You're wasting your time with him. It's like trying to teach a goat to juggle, it ain't gonna happen. 

You don't need a grasp of economics to dismantle these fuckers MC. The information is out there for everyone to see, yet if you go on to a few comments boards on youtube there's hordes of them in complete denial about the perilous situation Ireland is in. They can't get it into their heads that Merkel and Von der Leyen are going to shut down every tax scam in the EU by starving the countries facilitating them into total compliance but the deluded fuckwits are posting pro EU bollocks because they think that Ireland has fucked the UK over. Its fucking comical!

I have to confess that my brain is rather addled after yesterday's consumption of some of my home distilled vodka. I woke up this morning with a lisp. Mrs Funt thought I had been possessed by Chris Eubank.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Decimus said:

I appreciate your concern, Pen. Could you possibly inform the spotty little goit at my local CO-OP of my decrepitude, he asked me for ID when I bought a bottle of wine on Christmas Eve.

Well if you will go shopping in your Trading Standards jacket, what do you expect the poor kid to do? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Well if you will go shopping in your Trading Standards jacket, what do you expect the poor kid to do? 

He's probably had a run in with the store manager over advertising stands blocking the pavement at council HQ, and once he recognised Dec's he brought out the heavy artillery. His only other option was a false accusation of shoplifting.

Mind you, about 5 years ago I was asked for identification when buying 20 Bensons. I said to the Pakistani in question "you might see 35 year olds claiming to be 15 at Dover, but not around here", true story. 

• Like 2

On 25/12/2020 at 13:32, PANZER MURPHY said:

Well ya see thats the thing..its not our 13 billion..they want us to do the dirty work so the rest can dip paw into it..we take our lead from the Spartans..ya want it...come n get it 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Panzybaby. Do you actually think that your government give a flying fuck about you and the rest of your countrymen? Wake up mate. Your gov has been floating the idea of Universal Basic Income for a couple of months now to test the publics reaction. Lockdown after lockdown to keep you all obedient and frightened and soon you’re all going to be so weary and demoralised that the promise of a sniff of freedom will be like  Bobby Sands having a clean pair of Y fronts and a Big Mac meal pushed under the door of his cell. Ask yourself why Amazon Prime have pulled ‘Utopia’ off air but only in Ireland? Wake up and stop thinking that Brits are bad, Micks are good. Both our governments are treacherous bastards who have seriously bad plans for all of us.

• Like 3

Guest Weary&Disgusted
18 hours ago, Frank said:

There is no happiness. None. Today is the day I die. Farewell, Cuntspotter. 

Steady on Frank, the lack of sunlight gets to everyone.  You will feel better in the new year.  

9 hours ago, King Billy said:

Panzybaby. Do you actually think that your government give a flying fuck about you and the rest of your countrymen? Wake up mate. Your gov has been floating the idea of Universal Basic Income for a couple of months now to test the publics reaction. Lockdown after lockdown to keep you all obedient and frightened and soon you’re all going to be so weary and demoralised that the promise of a sniff of freedom will be like  Bobby Sands having a clean pair of Y fronts and a Big Mac meal pushed under the door of his cell. Ask yourself why Amazon Prime have pulled ‘Utopia’ off air but only in Ireland? Wake up and stop thinking that Brits are bad, Micks are good. Both our governments are treacherous bastards who have seriously bad plans for all of us.

Ima doley loafer bally baby lockdowns mean little to me but our treacherous bazturds live amongst us ..i see leo out for a run inde park a few mornings a week ..yer treacherous bazturds live behind walls n armed rozzers and look like treacherous bazturds...i know which bunch id rather have ..maybe gyppo can keep us informed as to when the  cheque for the 350 million a week arrives..yiz won..be happy

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

10 hours ago, King Billy said:

It's only a matter of time before we're all forced to be vaccinated, and those who refuse will probably loose certain privileges. The chinks already have a system of social credits for towing the party line, and those that do are awarded certain perks. It's like the cast system in India and it's heading our way...

The powers that be have wanted independent business and entrepreneurship gone for a while. That's why running a small business is wrapped in so much bureaucratic red tape and hidden taxes. The lockdowns will have pretty much achieved this regarding retail, and Amazon continues to grow. 

A bunch of completely malleable, scared and compliant citizens who'll probably all be on a DNA database. 

I heard all this on an independent documentary, so it might all be bollocks! 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

It's only a matter of time before we're all forced to be vaccinated, and those who refuse will probably loose certain privileges. The chinks already have a system of social credits for towing the party line, and those that do are awarded certain perks. It's like the cast system in India and it's heading our way...

The powers that be have wanted independent business and entrepreneurship gone for a while. That's why running a small business is wrapped in so much bureaucratic red tape and hidden taxes. The lockdowns will have pretty much achieved this regarding retail, and Amazon continues to grow. 

A bunch of completely malleable, scared and compliant citizens who'll probably all be on a DNA database. 

I heard all this on an independent documentary, so it might all be bollocks! 

Why do you think Bojo and his gang of clowns have been so strangely intent on keeping pubs shut throughout this farcical charade MC? I might be thinking out of my arse but the local pub is the place where working class people meet and down a few pints and discuss what they perceive to be going on in society, and whether they agree or disagree with things affecting their lives.   That imo is not helpful to a government which has filled its citizens with fear, taken away nearly all of their freedoms and rights, bankrupted the economy and put thousands of small businesses to the wall, in the fight against a ‘pandemic’ which has according to NHS official statistics this week, killed 377 people under 60 who  had no other underlying serious illnesses. 

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Why do you think Bojo and his gang of clowns have been so strangely intent on keeping pubs shut throughout this farcical charade MC? I might be thinking out of my arse but the local pub is the place where working class people meet and down a few pints and discuss what they perceive to be going on in society, and whether they agree or disagree with things affecting their lives.   That imo is not helpful to a government which has filled its citizens with fear, taken away nearly all of their freedoms and rights, bankrupted the economy and put thousands of small businesses to the wall, in the fight against a ‘pandemic’ which has according to NHS official statistics this week, killed 377 people under 60 who  had no other underlying serious illnesses. 

There's only statement to answer that missive. Spot on mate.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

There's only statement to answer that missive. Spot on mate.

Mandating the population to ‘mask up’ when you’re ‘allowed’ to go out in public, when there isn’t any actual proven evidence that it slows the spread of the Batflu is a sure fire method of reducing conversation between the people wearing them. Everything about this ‘new normal’ life that most people have just rolled over and enthusiastically embraced has the stench of bullshit all over it.large.D1D9A507-A7AF-40C6-899C-2A3DEB50861C.jpeg.db01ae22986f6000456c3c3798407925.jpeg

• Like 1

16 hours ago, King Billy said:

Mandating the population to ‘mask up’ when you’re ‘allowed’ to go out in public, when there isn’t any actual proven evidence that it slows the spread of the Batflu is a sure fire method of reducing conversation between the people wearing them. Everything about this ‘new normal’ life that most people have just rolled over and enthusiastically embraced has the stench of bullshit all over it.

You're trolling, no-one is that stupid.

COVID 19 SURVIVAL RATES

0-19 years     99.997%

20-49 years    99.98%

50-69 years   99.5%

70+years        94.6%

Source cdc.gov

Feb 17   First confirmed US Covid 19 death.

March 13  Bill Gates steps down from Microsoft. (Why?)

March 16  Pfizer announces trials of vaccine have started

This all seems to have occurred  in an impossibly short period? Almost as if they had the vaccine ready and were sitting on it as part of a prearranged plan. Or did it just take them a month to knock one up? We were told for months that it takes years to develop a vaccine.

TIFFANY DOVER    If you haven’t heard her name just do a YouTube search.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, King Billy said:

COVID 19 SURVIVAL RATES

0-19 years     99.997%

20-49 years    99.98%

50-69 years   99.5%

70+years        94.6%

Source cdc.gov

Feb 17   First confirmed US Covid 19 death.

March 13  Bill Gates steps down from Microsoft. (Why?)

March 16  Pfizer announces trials of vaccine have started

This all seems to have occurred  in an impossibly short period? Almost as if they had the vaccine ready and were sitting on it as part of a prearranged plan. Or did it just take them a month to knock one up? We were told for months that it takes years to develop a vaccine.

TIFFANY DOVER    If you haven’t heard her name just do a YouTube search.

This is joining dots to fit in with a pre-conceived narrative. No matter, remember we'll be discussing your thinking on the 20th January.