CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

WOT, no Brexit plan!!

Witheredscrote

Nicola Krankie is still wittering on about Scotland leaving the U.K, and that there could well be another independence referendum soon. This is despite the latest trade figures saying that Scotland exports more than 4 times to  the rest of the U.K than what it exports to the EU. This is mainly due to renewable electricity. I hope the useless freeloading cunts vote leave next time, and then you can buy more of our lovely French electricity when the Jocks go bust. The thought of Manky, IKTC, and MC using our electric fills me with joy. Vivre

I honestly don't know why we didn't exterminate all the Scots during the clearances.  The land could have been maintained by English people and used as a hunting estate. Maybe a small breeding stock could have been kept as food for the wolves that I would reintroduce.

1 minute ago, ratcum said:

I honestly don't know why we didn't exterminate all the Scots during the clearances. 

Erm, was it because you're a bunch of namby pamby, effeminate, soft Southern poofs who had just enough basic smarts to realise you didn't want a claymore through your skulls?

1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

Erm, was it because you're a bunch of namby pamby, effeminate, soft Southern poofs who had just enough basic smarts to realise you didn't want a claymore through your skulls?

Any nation that needs a blue Mel Gibson blue to defend itself is fucked up. His bird was fuckin French!!!

• Like 1

Just now, ratcum said:

Any nation that needs a blue Mel Gibson to defend itself is fucked up. His bird was fuckin French!!!

Fuck off, next thing you'll be claiming that the Highlander himself, Christopher Lambert, was French. I'm not buying it, I know a Milngavie accent when I hear it.

Guest DingTheRioja
26 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Fuck off, next thing you'll be claiming that the Highlander himself, Christopher Lambert, was French. I'm not buying it, I know a Milngavie accent when I hear it.

He certainly sounded like some dodgy foreigner, so he could be either scots or french.  Besides, it doesn't really matter since they collaborate with each like a pairs of poofs in the bushes.

2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Nicola Krankie is still wittering on about Scotland leaving the U.K, and that there could well be another independence referendum soon. This is despite the latest trade figures saying that Scotland exports more than 4 times to  the rest of the U.K than what it exports to the EU. This is mainly due to renewable electricity. I hope the useless freeloading cunts vote leave next time, and then you can buy more of our lovely French electricity when the Jocks go bust. The thought of Manky, IKTC, and MC using our electric fills me with joy. Vivre

That being said, can you lazy cunts get cracking on HPC please? I've got a rather large interest in it, and between your siesta loving lot and the money grabbing gooks, I'm getting more than a little bit cross. 

1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

I see you've actually been to a Burns Supper then, Withers?

Yes I fucking have, 3 cunting times. The piping in, and the Wee Timorous Beastie, plus a cold draught round the Cairngorms. Roll on 1st March, the Welsh have a lot more fun with a bowl of cawl, a slice of bara brith, and a large leek*

* Punkape optional extra.

2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Does that mean shortbread will go up in price?

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

I've had plenty of claymores through my skull, sometimes a whole bottle if it's been a stressful day.

• Like 2

Suspects arrested in Uppsala, Sweden after alleged gang rape livestreamed on Facebook

An Afghan national, aged 20, and an 18-year-old are suspected of raping woman

A third man, aged 24, is suspected of failing to alert authorities to the rape. I must say I am shocked that it was refugees, they are usually so grateful and law abiding when welcomed into European countries. 

55 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Suspects arrested in Uppsala, Sweden after alleged gang rape livestreamed on Facebook

An Afghan national, aged 20, and an 18-year-old are suspected of raping woman

A third man, aged 24, is suspected of failing to alert authorities to the rape. I must say I am shocked that it was refugees, they are usually so grateful and law abiding when welcomed into European countries. 

I take it this video has been taken off. Facefuck were quick to ban a video of an Australian man punching a kangaroo to help save his dog. It was banned due to violence.

Are those Isis cunts still on facebook?

Like you said on another thread,I too am expecting women to march at the weekend.

Zuckerberg is still a cunt.

46 minutes ago, Snatch said:

I take it this video has been taken off. Facefuck were quick to ban a video of an Australian man punching a kangaroo to help save his dog. It was banned due to violence.

Are those Isis cunts still on facebook?

Like you said on another thread,I too am expecting women to march at the weekend.

Zuckerberg is still a cunt.

That was blown out of all proportion. In fact it was only a video of Southern lumping his wife, and it was probably done in self defence.

16 hours ago, Bubba C said:

That being said, can you lazy cunts get cracking on HPC please? I've got a rather large interest in it, and between your siesta loving lot and the money grabbing gooks, I'm getting more than a little bit cross. 

Sorry for being so long getting back to you. I have had a word with the senior man, Mr Pierre Fu Chong and he has assured me that work will commence very soon. The only thing holding it up is what food will be served in the site canteen. French or Chinese, there is an overwhelming yes for French cuisine, with only one cunt from Manchester who wants kebab and chips everyday. Your £50 investment is safe.