CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

WOT, no Brexit plan!!

Witheredscrote

Guest Erroreptile404
4 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

With the exception of Maggie yiz put some prize cunts in the driving seat over the years 

Panzbaby

Except Harold Wilson who kept Britain out of vietnam and was warned about the EU back in the 70s.

42 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Thank fuk..for minute there we thought ya were trying to dump it on us like some psychotic ex girlfriend

Panzbaby 

No

wiz gunna put up a border 'n our side seein' as how dat's our business now, What yiz does wid yer side yiz can pleez yizelves.

Prolly start wayvin' de Armalites around agen!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Queefer said:

Have we sent these cunts the bill for WW1 and WW2 yet 

We have sent them the bill after WW1, when our Yankee hook-nosed sponsors had sent us and the Frogs a massive bill with added interest. It was unprecedented for the time, as victors used to cancel debts owing to each other. The enormous pile of shit was denominated in gold and our “allies” demanded prompt payments. So we turned to the Krauts, who turned to the Yanks, who lent them the money, to pay us so we can pay them etc. One problem was with Krauts trying to rebuild sausage factories, export shit to buy the gold to pay us, so we can pay the Yanks, didn’t quite work out as a long time solution. A kind of Wonga situation of the day. With depression and inflation the musical chairs game ended in 1933 and the rest is a tad unpleasant history.

After WW2, it was decided that it was best for everyone to “restructure” the loans, as I presume it would have been hard to negotiate with the now mostly defunct Nazi government, post their Nuremberg holiday. I haven’t checked where we currently stand with the WW2 repayments, but  the WW1 was settled in 2010. Perhaps leaving the EU will allow us to settle the account a little earlier.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Y'are fukked though..y'all know it but it'll just take a while for ya to see that europe isnt anything like yer commonwealth slaves 

Panzerknacker 

I now understand the reason for the massive chip on your shoulder panzy and your raging anglophobia. 

One assumes that some of your ancestors were put up against a wall and shot by brave British soldiers for simply being too thick to understand and abide by the laws of the land?

You're Boy George and I claim my coke coated fiver and gallon of poppers

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I now understand the reason for the massive chip on your shoulder panzy and your raging anglophobia. 

One assumes that some of your ancestors were put up against a wall and shot by brave British soldiers for simply being too thick to understand and abide by the laws of the land?

You're Boy George and I claim my coke coated fiver and gallon of poppers

Boy George? It’s more likely that he is arch cunt , and fellow Irish hypocrite, Bonio.

Every time I clap my hands another thousand Euros goes into my offshore bank account.

5 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

No

wiz gunna put up a border 'n our side seein' as how dat's our business now, What yiz does wid yer side yiz can pleez yizelves.

Prolly start wayvin' de Armalites around agen!

Dont think europe will let yiz put up an actual no foolin border with gates n guard's n stuff ..Brussels is more likley to listen to dublin than london these day's 

Panzbaby 

4 hours ago, White Cunt said:

We have sent them the bill after WW1, when our Yankee hook-nosed sponsors had sent us and the Frogs a massive bill with added interest. It was unprecedented for the time, as victors used to cancel debts owing to each other. The enormous pile of shit was denominated in gold and our “allies” demanded prompt payments. So we turned to the Krauts, who turned to the Yanks, who lent them the money, to pay us so we can pay them etc. One problem was with Krauts trying to rebuild sausage factories, export shit to buy the gold to pay us, so we can pay the Yanks, didn’t quite work out as a long time solution. A kind of Wonga situation of the day. With depression and inflation the musical chairs game ended in 1933 and the rest is a tad unpleasant history.

After WW2, it was decided that it was best for everyone to “restructure” the loans, as I presume it would have been hard to negotiate with the now mostly defunct Nazi government, post their Nuremberg holiday. I haven’t checked where we currently stand with the WW2 repayments, but  the WW1 was settled in 2010. Perhaps leaving the EU will allow us to settle the account a little earlier.

WC, I'm beginning to see a deeper, more incisive and analytical side to you.

Do you fancy pretending to be a woman in the dark?

11 hours ago, White Cunt said:

As I understand it, UK war debt to the US was settled in December 2006 and all war debt was cleared when the last of the War Bonds was finally redeemed in 2015.

11 hours ago, White Cunt said:

12 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

As I understand it, UK war debt to the US was settled in December 2006 and all war debt was cleared when the last of the War Bonds was finally redeemed in 2015.

Fascinating. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Dont think europe will let yiz put up an actual no foolin border with gates n guard's n stuff ..Brussels is more likley to listen to dublin than london these day's 

Panzbaby 

Brussels dunt get no say in wat we doin' in de UK anymore in case you hadn't been payin' attention.

Now you go worry yer pointy lirrul head about stuff that matters to yizelf

1 minute ago, Jiggerycock said:

Brussels dunt get no say in wat we doin' in de UK anymore in case you hadn't been payin' attention.

Now you go worry yer pointy lirrul head about stuff that matters to yizelf

Ari mon..no need to get de dreads ina ball ..dat windrush ting be over now..ya come out of dat coal shed now de man no wanna fuk ya back to Kingston 

Panzbaby 

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

I withdraw the term 'completely illegal and replace with 'Article 50 suggests that the future relationship should be discussed without impediment - as has been the case with artificial "Exit then trade" approach they insisted upon'

Point is - we've marched to the beat of a drum being banged by the EU, when we had the perfect opportunity, political mandate and national imperative to sieze control of this the moment the referendum result was known.

1 hour ago, Jiggerycock said:

I withdraw the term 'completely illegal and replace with 'Article 50 suggests that the future relationship should be discussed without impediment - as has been the case with artificial "Exit then trade" approach they insisted upon'

Point is - we've marched to the beat of a drum being banged by the EU, when we had the perfect opportunity, political mandate and national imperative to sieze control of this the moment the referendum result was known.

Ya voted to leave and gave notice of such ..ya fucked around for two years fighting each other and tried to go over the heads of the negotiation team and when ya were slapped down for it all youve left is a hissyfit ..fold yer tent n fuck off with what little bit of dignity you've left ..yiz gang of perfidious cunts ..vote bobo for pm

Panzbaby 

5 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Scotty, when I was a young lad, my dad took me pig fucking on the Hampshire Downs. It was hard, but rewarding work. 10 shillings per acre, and catch your own pigs.  Does this clarify matters for you?

You don't expect me to believe that steaming load of bollocks, scrotes? 

Shillings indeed. When you were a young lad the currency was groats.