CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

WOT, no Brexit plan!!

Witheredscrote

45 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Thoughts on my latest creation? I completed the piece in less than 1 week, I wouldn’t expect Ape to understand the complexities of the work or the yank to offer a well deserved ‘like’ as the subject matter kicked their fat, fast food cultured arse, but you....

https://ibb.co/ZhjHcD6

I never had you down as someone who shops in The Range, Ed. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Thoughts on my latest creation? I completed the piece in less than 1 week, I wouldn’t expect Ape to understand the complexities of the work or the yank to offer a well deserved ‘like’ as the subject matter kicked their fat, fast food cultured arse, but you....

The fellow left of centre .. is he climbing over a stile or falling off a bike?

22 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

The fellow left of centre .. is he climbing over a stile or falling off a bike?

Pen did you notice the day bed in front of piece number two? I made this at a woodwork class I attended at the local church, with only a hacksaw and a black and decker work bench. 

2 hours ago, Frank said:

Pen I don’t know your thoughts on Withers, but I think the boy has finally come of age. Whilst wanker Decimus continues to reinvent the wheel with my material of yesteryear, the sick Frenchman has got his head down and entertained the Corner with some real belly laughs. Credit where credit is due.

As long as you're happy producing sub-standard shit, destroying your reputation, and playing nice with The Corner's special needs class, that's all that matters.

You've quite clearly given up on even the pretence of being any fucking good.

Fuck off.

21 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Pen did you notice the day bed in front of piece number two? I made this at a woodwork class I attended at the local church, with only a hacksaw and a black and decker work bench. 

I noticed yer intricate woodwork skills eddie baby..i also like the picture its very colourful..id call it 10 seconds before little boy

Panzermurphybaby 

2 hours ago, Eddie said:

Dont Lidl employees wear that shirt? 

Guest judgetwi
2 hours ago, Eddie said:

My old Mum used to collect those faux china bric a brac pieces of shit. “A souvenir of Southend” or “ a gift from Cornwall” they would proudly declare. She used to spend  hours cleaning the wanky things. I remember I got a good hiding for breaking one of those test tubes with coloured sand in. (“A memory of the Isle of Wight”) Fuck me, childish curiosity......I just wanted to see if it was real sand!

But did anyone care when the cat broke the start/ finish banner on my Scalextric? NO! They didn’t give a flying fuck.

Cunts.😭

3 hours ago, Eddie said:

Impressive stuff. The black and white background makes the colours of the trees and the people on the street stand out clearly as if highlighting the presence of life against the cold lifelessness of brick and mortar, yet the subtle but noticeable separation of the leaves enforces the clear fact that nothing lasts forever...

Could use more tits though...

10 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Impressive stuff. The black and white background makes the colours of the trees and the people on the street stand out clearly as if highlighting the presence of life against the cold lifelessness of brick and mortar, yet the subtle but noticeable separation of the leaves enforces the clear fact that nothing lasts forever...

Could use more tits though...

Thanks Bob, a spot on review from a true pro.