CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

WOT, no Brexit plan!!

Witheredscrote

4 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

@Eddie  I've got a really sought after Ape original  'Red Propeller Tips'  in oils.  48" x  36"   Yours for £7,500.  I have it in my bog,  hanging over the bidet.

Fuck this, have you heard about boreen Lawrence, she has actually stated that the response from emergency services would have been quicker is grenfell tower had white people living there, I only hope she has the same freezer. 

Guest Dustyballs
4 hours ago, Frank said:

Bear in mind your closest competition is currently Swampy Tim, some fucking idiot youth, and Decimus. Know your place, fuckwit

I'm new on here... Who the fuck are you? 

1 minute ago, Eddie said:

Fuck this, have you heard about boreen Lawrence, she has actually stated that the response from emergency services would have been quicker is grenfell tower had white people living there, I only hope she has the same freezer. 

Fucking backwards logic that. The response would have been faster if emergency services were darkies. Cunts sink like bricks in water but leave whitey behind in a foot race.

Diane Abbott could actually outrun a pack of cheetahs if the situation called for it, in fact I've written to her multiple times to prove it on national television.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Fucking backwards logic that. The response would have been faster if emergency services were darkies. Cunts sink like bricks in water but leave whitey behind in a foot race.

Diane Abbott could actually outrun a pack of cheetahs if the situation called for it, in fact I've written to her multiple times to prove it on national television.

unfortunately.

9 hours ago, Eddie said:

Thoughts on my latest creation? I completed the piece in less than 1 week, I wouldn’t expect Ape to understand the complexities of the work or the yank to offer a well deserved ‘like’ as the subject matter kicked their fat, fast food cultured arse, but you....

https://ibb.co/ZhjHcD6

Ed I've had a closer look. It's a cold and garish piece of shit. Miserable. Your off-white walls look musty, the chest of drawers appears to be a stencil, and that Union Jack pouf is disgusting. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Frank said:

Ed I've had a closer look. It's a cold and garish piece of shit. Miserable. Your off-white walls look musty, the chest of drawers appears to be a stencil, and that Union Jack pouf is disgusting. 

It’s a Union Jack drum, ironically purchased in Singapore, next time we meet, you’re toast. 

5 hours ago, Eddie said:

Edd. I am thinking of trying to do fine art photography .. my first project will be called "Three inch nail in Ape's bathroom wall" .. any thoughts on marketing?

16 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

Edd. I am thinking of trying to do fine art photography .. my first project will be called "Three inch nail in Ape's bathroom wall" .. any thoughts on marketing?

5 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Does the 3 inch nail subliminally represent Apes penis? 

1 minute ago, Glowworm said:

Should it have a big head?

Riveting stuff. I realise that Freak has absolutely nothing better to do with its time, but honestly Ed - have you any idea how much of a cunt you’re making yourself look by interacting with it?

Oh - one more thing - what are those gay-as-fuck elephants on that vile piece of furniture? Are you fucking serious?

• Like 3

On 20/10/2019 at 02:07, Erroreptile404 said:

No one is impressed or cares because you ran away to some arid backwater full of wankers who think they're americans in the arse end of the world, so mind your own business and fuck off you whiny little remainer faggot.

Fuck me, he’s at it again!

Goddam asshole.

41 minutes ago, Ape said:

Riveting stuff. I realise that Freak has absolutely nothing better to do with its time, but honestly Ed - have you any idea how much of a cunt you’re making yourself look by interacting with it?

Oh - one more thing - what are those gay-as-fuck elephants on that vile piece of furniture? Are you fucking serious?

Lighten up Ape, I like old Pen, inoffensive but at the same time doesn’t give a toss about making ‘friends’ or popularity contests. Oh I like elephants too, and quirky furniture, the day bed and that side board were shipped back from Vietnam, not expensive as you can see but I liked both. Did you see franks attack, I don’t care how big the cunt is or how many steroids he takes, I know his pub, I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next...

2 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Lighten up Ape, I like old Pen, inoffensive but at the same time doesn’t give a toss about making ‘friends’ or popularity contests. Oh I like elephants too, and quirky furniture, the day bed and that side board were shipped back from Vietnam, not expensive as you can see but I liked both. Did you see franks attack, I don’t care how big the cunt is or how many steroids he takes, I know his pub, I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next...

Have you ever made a day bed out of balsa wood, using a blunt knife.  Ape has.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Ape is right .. I have got no friends Ed. :(