CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

WOT, no Brexit plan!!

Witheredscrote

32 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Frank, the three big hitters are now on the leader board, and will soon be knocking on the door.  Time for you to roll out the ''big one'. Don't let me down.

You have as much right to be on that board as that thick fuck King Billy. None whatsoever. 

47 minutes ago, Frank said:

Unshakable.. resolute. Idiot. 

As a seemingly successful family man entering his autumn years, do you ever think that it's a bit undignified that you spend so much of your time shit-slinging and talking absolute bollocks on a niche website?

I'm a few decades younger than you, and even I wonder what I'm doing at times. 

Grow up and get a hobby, you silly old cunt.

7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

As a seemingly successful family man entering his autumn years, do you ever think that it's a bit undignified that you spend so much of your time shit-slinging and talking absolute bollocks on a niche website?

Noted. 

22 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Derek. I have just had half a Greggs sausage roll and an apple for lunch .. do you have any ideas about what I can do for the rest of the day>

Guest Alfie Noakes
45 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

Derek. I have just had half a Greggs sausage roll and an apple for lunch .. do you have any ideas about what I can do for the rest of the day>

I just can't resist this..........how about turning off your device for once?

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 minute ago, Glowworm said:

No you haven't.

I did on the cunting through song 2 thread. I would know more about him if I had known him, but I didn't so all I know is from observation (TV shows, films and radio shows) reading (several biographies, scripts, interviews) and thoughtful discussion with other fans. 

3 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Frank, the three big hitters are now on the leader board, and will soon be knocking on the door. 

I wouldn't worry about it. Freak'n'Frank'Faggot will like any old bollocks that you post, as evidenced by your completely inexplicable place at the top spot despite being utterly fucking shit.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

I wouldn't worry about it. Freak'n'Frank'Faggot will like any old bollocks that you post, as evidenced by your completely inexplicable place at the top spot despite being utterly fucking shit.

I expect that you are sitting at your table drinking lukewarm coffee out of one of those ghastly thermal cups that leave your coffee tasting of plastic.

More anti-Brexit bollocks.

Thick cunt politician (is there any other sort?) David Lammy, reckons that knife crime in his constituency of Tottenham could get 'considerably worse' under BoJo's Brexit deal.

Why?

Is that because stupid cunts in his neck of the woods will now have another excuse/reason for stabbing people to death?

Will that be their defence of choice when the psycho cunts get hauled before the beak, 'Oh I'm sorry Your Honour I didn't mean to do it, it's all Brexit's fault'

Fuck right off, EU apologist cunt.

23 minutes ago, Joker said:

More anti-Brexit bollocks.

Thick cunt politician (is there any other sort?) David Lammy, reckons that knife crime in his constituency of Tottenham could get 'considerably worse' under BoJo's Brexit deal.

Why?

Is that because stupid cunts in his neck of the woods will now have another excuse/reason for stabbing people to death?

Will that be their defence of choice when the psycho cunts get hauled before the beak, 'Oh I'm sorry Your Honour I didn't mean to do it, it's all Brexit's fault'

Fuck right off, EU apologist cunt.

Unless Brexit causes a severe shortage of fried chicken, I see no reason why Lammy's dusky constituents would feel anymore murderous than usual.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Unless Brexit causes a severe shortage of fried chicken, I see no reason why Lammy's dusky constituents would feel anymore murderous than usual.

No, it's because the uneducated cunts can't read the 'anti-knife crime' notices in their local KFC.

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

What cunts like Hammy don't seem to understand, is that 'knife crime' rates have only risen to their current level, thanks to the policies of himself and others, leading to guidelines issued to police not to target young black men for stop & search, 'because it's racist'.

Well, sorry to ruin it with facts and common sense, but the vast majority of scum who carry knives in London are.. (drum roll)...

Young black men!

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What cunts like Hammy don't seem to understand, is that 'knife crime' rates have only risen to their current level, thanks to the policies of himself and others, leading to guidelines issued to police not to target young black men for stop & search, 'because it's racist'.

Well, sorry to ruin it with facts and common sense, but the vast majority of scum who carry knives in London are.. (drum roll)...

Young black men!

Luckily there's not too many young black men in my neck of the woods, unless you count the ones "lodging" in Drew's bungalow.

However, I've seen packs of them running wild in London, sucking their teeth and screeching, intimidating women, children and the vulnerable. The Judge can take his city and shove it up his fucking arse, I'd never give up my home and life here to live as a minority in my own country alongside animals like that.

• Like 1