CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts getting upset at Eric Bristow.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Guest Gong Farmer
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

You're a Bum-Factor Fuckwit.

There you go again, more foul homosexual innuendo and connotation. I shouldn't have to remind you that this is family orientated site, and  so urge you to desist from your incessant referencing of lascivious brownhattery and your lurid penchant for wanton cock worship.   

Guest DingTheRioja
10 hours ago, Snatch said:

He's also got a life size cardboard cut out he keeps in his closet.

Is that all he has in the closet?

4 hours ago, Fender777 said:

Can't see what the problem is here, and to be honest i couldn't give a double flying fuck what the fat mong said, is he right..? Maybe he is, but surely freedom of speech is what counts here and as far as i know, we still have that in this country (allegedly).

Ignoring the leftie cunts bleating about being offended by him (on someone else' behalf, as per fucking usual), my main issue he thinks he has something to say that anyone is interested in...

....a fat, ugly, bore who spent all his life drinking, smoking and throwing bits of metal at a wall either in a shitty pub in the north, a shitty pub in the south, or the NEC in the middle bit.

Not exactly the upbringing of a worldly wise font of all knowledge eh?

48 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Ignoring the leftie cunts bleating about being offended by him (on someone else' behalf, as per fucking usual), my main issue he thinks he has something to say that anyone is interested in...

....a fat, ugly, bore who spent all his life drinking, smoking and throwing bits of metal at a wall either in a shitty pub in the north, a shitty pub in the south, or the NEC in the middle bit.

When you're capable of comments like this, why do you insist on playing the dopey autist so much, ding? 

STD is the only person I've seen who got offended at people getting offended by Bristow's comments. Why do you think that is? 

51 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

You missed out the bit about his education. His teenage years were spent wandering around at night in the grubbier parts of London with a small crowbar and a hammer, nicking car radios and prying open the coin boxes on public phone boxes, all this obviously makes him a far more rounded, intelligent renaissance man than you have given him credit for.

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Bubba C said:

When you're capable of comments like this, why do you insist on playing the dopey autist so much, ding? 

STD is the only person I've seen who got offended at people getting offended by Bristow's comments. Why do you think that is? 

Who/what is STD? Punkers? Frank?

14 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Who/what is STD? Punkers? Frank?

Let's not get bogged down with semantics here, Ding. You know full well who he's talking about. Now that you are officially funny, your opinion is highly sought after. So answer me this, how the fuck do you stay awake after the twelth paragraph of a Tata Steely Dan nom? I'm yet to finish one of his epics without slipping into unconsciousness at least twice.

• Like 2

Guest DingTheRioja
3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Let's not get bogged down with semantics here, Ding. You know full well who he's talking about. Now that you are officially funny, your opinion is highly sought after. So answer me this, how the fuck do you stay awake after the twelth paragraph of a Tata Steely Dan nom? I'm yet to finish one of his epics without slipping into unconsciousness at least twice.

I don't read it, just see why everyone else is calling him a cunt and join in.

24 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You've not missed much. A student with a head full of ideals, some low grade weed, a Scarface poster and a Che Guevara t-shirt, venting his spleen. 

19 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

I don't read it, just see why everyone else is calling him a cunt and join in.

Ding, I have been forced to like 2 of your posts, and multi-quote, this evening. You are now officially one of the best on here. 

I hope you're pleased with yourself. 

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Bubba C said:

You've not missed much. A student with a head full of ideals, some low grade weed, a Scarface poster and a Che Guevara t-shirt, venting his spleen. 

Ding, I have been forced to like 2 of your posts, and multi-quote, this evening. You are now officially one of the best on here. 

I hope you're pleased with yourself. 

Spoiler

multi-quoting austistic cunt...............

Guest Tata Steely Dan
2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Next time do it in the bath and drown yourself, you bitter old failure of a cunt. 

8 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Next time do it in the bath and drown yourself, you bitter old failure of a cunt. 

Dan, I'm not sure if you are aware of this, but everyone hates you.

Admittedly you don't suffer from the usual impediments of a corner pariah, you're more than capable of stringing sentences together. The problem is, the string often merges into a huge, tangled Gordian knot of rambling shit. Keep it short, you fucking twat.

• Like 2

Guest Lady Penelope
On 29/11/2016 at 10:45 PM, Punkape said:

Who the fuck are you ? A Cunt-Factor judge ?  You'll be dishing out marks out of 10 next ...

Fuck off.

Being that you are an intellectual, what are your thoughts on the current lack of media interest with the situation in Palestine?

42 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Admittedly you don't suffer from the usual impediments of a corner pariah, you're more than capable of stringing sentences together. The problem is, the string often merges into a huge, tangled Gordian knot of rambling shit. Keep it short, you fucking twat.

Gosh, TSD - what have you done to warrant Dec's latest vendetta? I don't know either...

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

How do you knot shit ?

Perhaps you could provide a demonstration ?

Or just fuck off .

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Gosh, TSD - what have you done to warrant Dec's latest vendetta? I don't know either...

I think that Decs is merely trying to plug the fissure created by the absence of Frank. He is however not succeeding as he is slightly more intelligent and vastly less of an unparalleled, vile curmudgeonly cuntbag.

Do not underestimate the esteem Eric Bristow is held in. I think they named a helicopter after him. And 2 football teams. And them nice little puppies women carry in their vests.

48 minutes ago, Manky said:

Do not underestimate the esteem Eric Bristow is held in. I think they named a helicopter after him. And 2 football teams. And them nice little puppies women carry in their vests.

Unfortunately they also named a stretch of water after him as well and this channel is a route often used to enter this country by the filthy sheep botherers who reside on its opposite shore. So it's not all good.

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Unfortunately they also named a stretch of water after him as well and this channel is a route often used to enter this country by the filthy sheep botherers who reside on its opposite shore. So it's not all good.

Is it just me but are sportsmen, celebrities and politicians the most boring cunts on the planet. As they take up %99.9 of time on all media, little wonder that each day feels like you have OD'd on Diazepan.

5 hours ago, Decimus said:

https://www.getyarn.io/yarn-clip/1c2004e7-a2c8-48d3-9aa2-0ad69bd0c40b