CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Article 50 - The Miracle Cure

Ape™️

48 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Eddie, I don't know what it is about you, but in my eyes you're a loveable scamp. A rascal who doesn't like the smell of salt cod emanating from Rastafarian youth hostels, and the kind of cove who would not stop smiling as you burnt one to the ground.

Whenever you slate a niggsby, I often find myself gently chuckling along, knowing that deep down in your black heart, you'd never dream of setting your staffies on them.

Ding on the other hand, is a vile piece of disgusting racist shit, hiding in the Yorkshire dales amidst a 100% white population, but stirring the shit online and trying to induce people who live in ethnically diverse areas to rise up and burn down their local paki shop. He's a dirty northern fucking monkey, and I hate filthy northern pigs more than any foreigner I've ever met.

Bet that excludes the French

Guest DingTheRioja
4 hours ago, Decimus said:

Eddie, I don't know what it is about you, but in my eyes you're a loveable scamp. A rascal who doesn't like the smell of salt cod emanating from Rastafarian youth hostels, and the kind of cove who would not stop smiling as you burnt one to the ground.

Whenever you slate a niggsby, I often find myself gently chuckling along, knowing that deep down in your black heart, you'd never dream of setting your staffies on them.

Ding on the other hand, is a vile piece of disgusting racist shit, hiding in the Yorkshire dales amidst a 100% white population, but stirring the shit online and trying to induce people who live in ethnically diverse areas to rise up and burn down their local paki shop. He's a dirty northern fucking monkey, and I hate filthy northern pigs more than any foreigner I've ever met.

That wasn't printed in The New Statesmen, did you make it up all by yourself this time?

Do you have your own subscription or did you photocopy it out of the office copy on circulation? You know, the one with everyones' initials on that they cross out after reading it...

4 hours ago, Eddie said:

Ding I'm coming!

Don't.

8 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

That wasn't printed in The New Statesmen, did you make it up all by yourself this time?

Do you have your own subscription or did you photocopy it out of the office copy on circulation? You know, the one with everyones' initials on that they cross out after reading it...

Don't.

Better still let's send all the economic migrants up to you and save the wonderful south.  As all house prices are cheaper than a litre of fuel up north, the rents will be miniscule. The pits are all closed so absolutely no one works, they will fit right in. As long as they don't actually eat the racing pigeon that automatically come with every house. 

Within a week they will all be begging to return home to a slither of civilisation from whatever shit hole they crawled here from.

• Like 1

Guest Alfie Noakes
19 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Better still let's send all the economic migrants up to you and save the wonderful south.  As all house prices are cheaper than a litre of fuel up north, the rents will be miniscule. The pits are all closed so absolutely no one works, they will fit right in. As long as they don't actually eat the racing pigeon that automatically come with every house. 

Within a week they will all be begging to return home to a slither of civilisation from whatever shit hole they crawled here from.

You forgot the flat cap and whippet.

29 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I can picture it now. Poor little Mbazi, living in a completely inhospitable climate without access to running water and a sewage network. Flies crawling all over his emaciated face, subsisting on a thin gruel and subjected to horrific child abuse. After a month of living like this in the abject poverty of Rotherham, he'll be pining to get back to civilisation on the sun kissed African plains.

• Like 2

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I can picture it now. Poor little Mbazi, living in a completely inhospitable climate without access to running water and a sewage network. Flies crawling all over his emaciated face, subsisting on a thin gruel and subjected to horrific child abuse. After a month of living like this in the abject poverty of Rotherham, he'll be pining to get back to civilisation on the sun kissed African plains.

I wouldn't blame them, Rotherham, and anywhere near it, is a fucking shithole I wouldn't wish on even you.  Bill maybe....

On 12/10/2016 at 2:23 PM, Eric Cuntman said:

Fairlawn near the main road. I'm a Valley Red so yeah, I know that area quite well. It's got a bit more civilised around Charlton these days, whereas Woolwich has become a Somali ghetto.

Woolwich is a place to avoid unless you're carrying a few claw hammers, i never enter Woolwich without one.

1 minute ago, Fender777 said:

Woolwich is a place to avoid unless you're carrying a few claw hammers, i never enter Woolwich without one.

If you head into woolwich from plumstead common, you go down a hill called burrage road. In the 80's the local housing geniuses decided to move a load of Greek Cypriots into burrage road, and a month later, a load of Turks. That worked out well! The Lord Raglan at the bottom of the hill was also the shittiest pub in South London.

11 hours ago, Fender777 said:

I'm thinking more of an AK47. You can always buy more ammo from the bluds outside McDonald's.

On 12/12/2016 at 10:52 PM, Eric Cuntman said:

If you head into woolwich from plumstead common, you go down a hill called burrage road. In the 80's the local housing geniuses decided to move a load of Greek Cypriots into burrage road, and a month later, a load of Turks. That worked out well! The Lord Raglan at the bottom of the hill was also the shittiest pub in South London.

I know the Road and Pub you're talking about, not been in there for a long time, thank fuck.

6 hours ago, Fender777 said:

I know the Road and Pub you're talking about, not been in there for a long time, thank fuck.

I know it as well. The should divert from Syria and bomb that fucking place instead.

Guest Lady Penelope
On 12/12/2016 at 9:29 AM, DingTheRioja said:

I wouldn't blame them, Rotherham, and anywhere near it, is a fucking shithole I wouldn't wish on even you.  Bill maybe....

But would you wish Rotherham on Rothers?

Guest Gong Farmer
On 11-12-2016 at 10:24 AM, DingTheRioja said:

You could say that first part with regard to half of the EU. Most of the eastern europeans are totally different in culture and outlook to the rest of mainland europe not just from their own cultural point of view, but having only "recently" come out of being under a commie dictator from another country.  The Greeks and Turks regard themselves as totally apart from "us", the Turks are not allowed in yet due to some of their "cultural differences" but the Greeks think that their ancient history makes them better than the rest of the world (yeah yeah, I know.. et tu Brute..), .  The Balkans were having a full-on game of tribal genocide merely 25 years ago.  The Scandies only join in to the extent that they feel comfortable with, and the Swiss aren't even part of the club despite being more or less slap bang in the centre.

As for the after-Eu dealings, I don't think half of the new wave of anti-EU sentiment would be establishing itself within the voting populations and higher govt echelons of various other countries if it weren't for the UK saying fuck it, this is shit, we're off.  Oh, and a full european wide distrust of the millions of immigrants schlepping their way across to us, France, Germany, Italy, Denmark, Greece, Holland and Spain all have major anti-immigration movements, not minority fascist groups, but major movements, so don't blame it all on the Brits.

It's not a blame game Ding, it's a proximity thing. The UK has the luxury of being surrounded by a moat which has the perception of being a defense against invaders. The interesting thing about the UK 'experience' is that most of the invaders it's having trouble with aren't actually from the rest of Europe, they're from Asia and have been invited and given the right to be there by your own government and not the EU. Funny that.

Guest DingTheRioja
24 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

It's not a blame game Ding, it's a proximity thing. The UK has the luxury of being surrounded by a moat which has the perception of being a defense against invaders. The interesting thing about the UK 'experience' is that most of the invaders it's having trouble with aren't actually from the rest of Europe, they're from Asia and have been invited and given the right to be there by your own government and not the EU. Funny that.

No, they've not been invited, that's why there were thousands of them died on boats in the Med or were sat in camps in Calais.

And where's the EU and UN rule on claiming safe haven in the first country in which you land if fleeing war and/or persecution?

If they've managed to get a boat and sail all the way from Syria, through the Med, passed a safe dozen countries, out through Gibralter, past the Bay of Biscay (a notorius ship wrecker), up along safe Spain, safe Portugal and safe France to England without touching land, then fair enough they've earned a place here for perseverance.

However, touch land once and claim asylum there instead.  That's the fucking rules.

Guest Gong Farmer
17 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

No, they've not been invited, that's why there were thousands of them died on boats in the Med or were sat in camps in Calais.

And where's the EU and UN rule on claiming safe haven in the first country in which you land if fleeing war and/or persecution?

If they've managed to get a boat and sail all the way from Syria, through the Med, passed a safe dozen countries, out through Gibralter, past the Bay of Biscay (a notorius ship wrecker), up along safe Spain, safe Portugal and safe France to England without touching land, then fair enough they've earned a place here for perseverance.

However, touch land once and claim asylum there instead.  That's the fucking rules.

Your Bangladeshi and Pakistani population did not arrive via Calais. They flew in to Heathrow on one way tickets.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Gong Farmer said:

Your Bangladeshi and Pakistani population did not arrive via Calais. They flew in to Heathrow on one way tickets.

Not bothered about them ones.