CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Perpetually Offended Cunts

Eddie

Guest nobgobbler
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

A classic Ding tactic. I can picture you now, sat in your comfortable house, in your comfortable all-white village, getting enraged on behalf of the people of Tower Hamlets and phoning in a complaint to their council's noise pollution team about the call to prayer. You fucking hate them foreigners don't you, Ding, despite not living within seventy miles of one. 

You're the Nigel Farage of the corner. Perpetually outraged on behalf of a working class white population, despite being closeted in a nice little all-white world. 

Racist, multi-quoting cunt.

Fucking hell. Why is every cunt who doesn't want anything to do with religion branded a racist? Religion isn't a race and it's not restricted to foreigners.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What is it? It must be British Leyland/ Roots group, because it's got Marina door handles. Avenger or Hunter estate perhaps?

It wouldnt surprise me if the front doors were welded shut with Punkys penchant for using back doors.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What is it? It must be British Leyland/ Roots group, because it's got Marina door handles. Avenger or Hunter estate perhaps?

Its not Rootes which was never part of the British Leyland family tree - it was taken over by Chrysler and then sold on to PSA Peugeot-Citroen. The vehicle is a Morris Marina estate.

1 hour ago, nobgobbler said:

Fucking hell. Why is every cunt who doesn't want anything to do with religion branded a racist? Religion isn't a race and it's not restricted to foreigners.

Ding doesn't like Islam, because it is practised by "the others". I'm sure that if it was considered a white religion, and his own local W.I. were followers of the faith, he'd have no problem with it whatsoever. He just doesn't like the fact that it's mainly Arabs and Pakistani's who practice it, it's got nothing to do with the actual religion itself.

38 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Its not Rootes which was never part of the British Leyland family tree - it was taken over by Chrysler and then sold on to PSA Peugeot-Citroen. The vehicle is a Morris Marina estate.

Ah, thought the front looked a bit long to be Marina. I think the heritage of a lot of those companies got muddled in the 80's rootes were connected by degrees of separation, hillman, Humber, Talbot, Chrysler etc. bit of a mess really. Have fond memories of my dad's Humber Sceptre though, a posh version of a Hunter with a walnut dash, bit more oomph and an overdrive relay.

Ding doesn't like Islam, because it is practised by "the others". I'm sure that if it was considered a white religion, and his own local W.I. were followers of the faith, he'd have no problem with it whatsoever. He just doesn't like the fact that it's mainly Arabs and Pakistani's who practice it, it's got nothing to do with the actual religion itself.

we should root out the phoneless cords on here Deco. And any infinite velvet tippers of course

Guest nobgobbler

Oh come on, it's not exactly a happy clappy, harmless, tolerant, love thy neighbour, all god's children sort of religion is it? 

I don't like Islam either, because it's a fucking stupid religion. It's close to the edge of my "Religions of the World Spectrum of Stupidity" along with Voodoo, Catholicism, and the Mormons. 

PS I use a spectrum rather than a list (as with "Horse Faced Cunts" and "Worst Pokémon Ever") because ALL religions are fucking stupid, it's only a matter of relative degree.

PPS Fuck off, Bubba.

• Like 1

I used to be in the church on a regular basis, but when Boddies moved out of Manchester, my faith was undermined. Now I use any pub that hasn't been converted into yuppie flats or an Islamic terrorist recruiting centre. And if any cunt wants to accuse me of being racist, it is really only selective tolerance.

9 minutes ago, Manky said:

I used to be in the church on a regular basis, but when Boddies moved out of Manchester, my faith was undermined. Now I use any pub that hasn't been converted into yuppie flats or an Islamic terrorist recruiting centre. And if any cunt wants to accuse me of being racist, it is really only selective tolerance.

There's racist, and then there's racist. You're an old cunt who is nearly dead, so allowances must be made for your bigotry. Eddie is a tongue in cheek lout, a loveable rogue who it is impossible to be offended by. Ding on the other hand, is the real deal. A nasty, close minded xenophobe, sat in his bastion of white privilege and being indignant on behalf of others on an issue that he hasn't got a fucking clue about.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

Oh come on, it's not exactly a happy clappy, harmless, tolerant, love thy neighbour, all god's children sort of religion is it? 

More a sort of violent, hateful, intolerant kind of religion which is always claiming to be persecuted and discriminated against, but in reality persecutes and discriminates against any other religion which is not their own. It's fine for them to hate everybody else but if they are criticised in any way they scream persecution and immediately get their own way.

• Like 1

On 12/11/2016 at 11:33 AM, Eddie said:

The Perpetually Offended, white middle classes will soon be up in arms over Christmas. 

The red cross removed their nativity display from the shop window as it may offend non Christians. Seasons greetings has replaced happy Christmas the list goes on.

What cunts should be offended by is cunts like Arnold Sube, another economic migrant, who travelled thousands of miles through safe countries to arrive here with 10 kids and a stretched out stinker of a misses.

The parasites have not contributed a thing to Britain yet have been given a 425k house as the original house was not big enough for the ungrateful grubby cunts.

The brady bunch have received over 200k of tax payers money in benefits since their arrival in 2012. 

That's without the cost of school places for the mini migrants, health care for all including the birth of another child all on the NHS.

Fuck off.

Picture of the house offered after the first 3 houses were turned down.

nintchdbpict000278844849.jpg

Cunts like Arnold Sube should be told that he must take what's first given and fucking like it or fuck off back to where he came from. Stop pandering to these leeches. The lazy cunt will never work and his children will learn how to screw the system and also become the next generation of lazy cunts. They should also be given 1 Freeview box and told to learn English and not bother with TV from their own country they so happily left.

It's fucking poncing cunts like this that give the working immigrant a bad name.

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Interesting.

43 minutes ago, Decimus said:

There's racist, and then there's racist. You're an old cunt who is nearly dead, so allowances must be made for your bigotry. Eddie is a tongue in cheek lout, a loveable rogue who it is impossible to be offended by. Ding on the other hand, is the real deal. A nasty, close minded xenophobe, sat in his bastion of white privilege and being indignant on behalf of others on an issue that he hasn't got a fucking clue about.

I think Ding is a closet darky

17 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Cunts like Arnold Sube should be told that he must take what's first given and fucking like it or fuck off back to where he came from. Stop pandering to these leeches. The lazy cunt will never work and his children will learn how to screw the system and also become the next generation of lazy cunts. They should also be given 1 Freeview box and told to learn English and not bother with TV from their own country they so happily left.

It's fucking poncing cunts like this that give the working immigrant a bad name.

The only free thing the uk should offer these parasites is an abortion. In fact i think we should pollute the uk water system with Sickle-cell, and be done with them.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Eddie said:

The only free thing the uk should offer these parasites is an abortion. In fact i think we should pollute the uk water system with Sickle-cell, and be done with them.

Is that a new type of dark Ale??

Guest nobgobbler
2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

More a sort of violent, hateful, intolerant kind of religion which is always claiming to be persecuted and discriminated against, but in reality persecutes and discriminates against any other religion which is not their own. It's fine for them to hate everybody else but if they are criticised in any way they scream persecution and immediately get their own way.

Indeed.