CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Good game, good game Brucie.

Witheredscrote

3 hours ago, The Beast said:

I will be in a minority of 1 in saying that Brucie is a legend. He is an all round entertainer, probably the last of his kind. Like or detest him, this form of entertainment has now been replaced with fucking kakadu like xcrement factor, Britain's got taliban and ....errr ......strictly cunts dancing.

An all round entertainer? No, an all round fucking cunt! His acting is shambolic ham, his singing execrable, his dancing amateurish, his catchphrases painful, and his jokes are just fucking shite. Even in his alleged heyday he was an ugly-looking, boss-eyed, shovel-chinned cunt. It's all Scrote's fault that he's not dead.

7362db7e6d0201d0370f89aebacb8d00.jpg

4 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

An all round entertainer? No, an all round fucking cunt! His acting is shambolic ham, his singing execrable, his dancing amateurish, his catchphrases painful, and his jokes are just fucking shite. Even in his alleged heyday he was an ugly-looking, boss-eyed, shovel-chinned cunt. It's all Scrote's fault that he's not dead.

7362db7e6d0201d0370f89aebacb8d00.jpg

The bastard love child of Jimmy Hill and Herman Munster.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I'd rather have shagged Herman Munster's wife than Brucie's. (Not to mention Marilyn.)

Fred Gwynne was not a cunt.

Fred Gwynne was indeed not a cunt, and Lily Munster Lezzing off with Morticia Addams is a long held fantasy. As for that Brucie cunt, the thing which annoys me most is that whenever he talks about his career he, without fail, describes himself as a "song and dance man", and as you have already pointed out he is at best mediocre in both capacities, and it's also just a long winded way of saying, 'poof'.

49 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Fred Gwynne was indeed not a cunt, and Lily Munster Lezzing off with Morticia Addams is a long held fantasy. As for that Brucie cunt, the thing which annoys me most is that whenever he talks about his career he, without fail, describes himself as a "song and dance man", and as you have already pointed out he is at best mediocre in both capacities, and it's also just a long winded way of saying, 'poof'.

I say we arrange a celebrity death match between him and Dick Van Dyke. They've lived long enough on this earthly plane. There can only be one.

3 minutes ago, Frank said:

Hello wiz. It appears that I'm not as popular as I once was. It's hard at the top, but I've never felt this low. I don't know who to turn to. 

You need to man the fuck up Frank, you self-pitying turd. If you learned to exercise a bit of restraint, instead of getting banned for CANCER references every five minutes, you could be funny again. A word of advice though: enough of the gangling, white-jeaned faggot nonsense.

2 minutes ago, Ape said:

You need to man the fuck up Frank, you self-pitying turd. If you learned to exercise a bit of restraint, instead of getting banned for CANCER references every five minutes, you could be funny again. A word of advice though: enough of the gangling, white-jeaned faggot nonsense.

It's an awfully dry spell, ape. When I'm forced to stretch and only find humour in bawsey's posts, I almost feel like befriending gyppo. 

https://vimeo.com/196120495

6 minutes ago, Frank said:

It's an awfully dry spell, ape. When I'm forced to stretch and only find humour in bawsey's posts, I almost feel like befriending gyppo. 

https://vimeo.com/196120495

I think it's fair to say that you're a fucking lunatic, Frank. What on earth possesses you do make such a complete cunt of yourself?

Anyway, since you're here - what do you make of the verbose, word-mongering Dan?