CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Islamic truck terrorist in Berlin

Earl of Punkape

13 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

I know what you refer to and if you or whoever reports the posts or PMs me when they occur they will be removed. If some posts of this kind have been left I apologise. Just to be clear posts making fun of other members or their families having cancer or other serious illnesses are not acceptable and will be removed when they come to our attention. Those who persist in this will be dealt with.

Just let them hang themselves Rick. The cunts responsible are all gutless little keyboard warriors who are meek as lambs in the real world. Let them have their little "roughy toughy" fantasies. They wouldn't last 30 seconds in the pub with Fender and me and a couple of claw hammers.

35 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Well you haven't been paying attention to the postings over the last couple of days then have you. Fuck off you pathetic worm, I do not report people or posts on an open forum, do you fucking job properly or piss off.

I can see you are vexed. If you want to commit hara-kiri by all means, but nobody gives a fuck. We'll all have a good laugh.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

Just to be clear posts making fun of other members or their families having cancer or other serious illnesses are not acceptable and will be removed when they come to our attention. Those who persist in this will be dealt with.

What rule is actually being broken?

Rule 12 states, "Do not make sexual references about other members' family and relatives." Maybe you have a thing for bald women, but I don't find cancer references particularly sexual.

Rule 11 says, "No posting or sharing your own personal information on the site..." Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Frank said:

You and I need to talk, punk. I never did get to the bottom of your father's suicide. 

Reported again.

1 hour ago,  Rick_B said: 

Just to be clear posts making fun of other members or their families having cancer or other serious illnesses are not acceptable and will be removed when they come to our attention. Those who persist in this will be dealt with.

5 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Reported again.

1 hour ago,  Rick_B said: 

Queer.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

Rick, I would gamble that your muslim neighbours are Brits, born and raised, integrating the best they can. However the 1m in Germany are not westernised, have deep religious intolerance to western values. Also deep hatred for the opposing strain of Islam.  They will never attempt to fit in, never.

You can double that to 2 million Edders. Did the British news report about the Muslim who was caught trying to sort out a nail bomb in Ludwigshafen Christmas market? 16 years old he is the little cunt. I'm sure he's just hanging out having fun before he gets a job as an engineer of doctor. 

Jesus fucking Christ. I didn't realise it was ladies night on the corner. 

Withers, despite your constant attempts to get noticed, you remain the most forgettable character on here. I thought of you briefly when I recently read the story of deep sea bacteria being used to treat prostrate cancer. 

Not because you have cancer, but because you remind me of deep sea bacteria. 

Eric, I've stated before that I think you're talking out of your arse about your wife. If she was that sick, you wouldn't be spending all your fucking time on here. If she is that sick, then having very recently buried a family member due to cancer, my words of advice would be to sort your fucking life out and spend some time with her.

And just so you are aware, frank and I hate each other. We've not seen eye-to-eye since he was rather rude to me at the CC summer bash at Blenheim palace. 

11 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

I fucking hate the racism card, so often brought out when people have no defence left or positive argument for their position.

• "oh but you don't know that....."
  • No I don't, but it's a fucking good guess, just like there is no fucking god and no fucking fat gene.
  • "racist!"

I guess when I put a bet on who will win between Dillian Whyte and Bermane Stiverne, I better be careful I'm not called a racist whichever I bet on...

When discussing the shameful record of Israel's treatment of the Palestinians, the racism card gets played all too often

26 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

What rule is actually being broken?

Rule 12 states, "Do not make sexual references about other members' family and relatives." Maybe you have a thing for bald women, but I don't find cancer references particularly sexual.

Rule 11 says, "No posting or sharing your own personal information on the site..." Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind.

I don't know if it help CB, but you can pork my mum if you want.

Guest DingTheRioja
2 minutes ago, ratcum said:

When discussing the shameful record of Israel's treatment of the Palestinians, the racism card gets played all too often

I got a ban for bringing that one up.

12 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Withers, despite your constant attempts to get noticed, you remain the most forgettable character on here. I thought of you briefly when I recently read the story of deep sea bacteria being used to treat prostrate cancer. 

Eric, I've stated before that I think you're talking out of your arse about your wife. If she was that sick, you wouldn't be spending all your fucking time on here. If she is that sick, then having very recently buried a family member due to cancer, my words of advice would be to sort your fucking life out and spend some time with her.

And just so you are aware, frank and I hate each other. We've not seen eye-to-eye since he was rather rude to me at the CC summer bash at Blenheim palace. 

Jesus fucking Christ, I already told you that the reason I have free time to fuck about with you lot on here is because the poor cow sleeps 14 hrs a day due to chemo and pain meds! I'm genuinely sorry if what you say about your family member is true. Please extend me the same courtesy and fucking drop it now. It's getting boring.

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Jesus fucking Christ, I already told you that the reason I have free time to fuck about with you lot on here is because the poor cow sleeps 14 hrs a day due to chemo and pain meds! I'm genuinely sorry if what you say about your family member is true. Please extend me the same courtesy and fucking drop it now. It's getting boring.

Ditto. 

22 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

There's something wrong with you bubble. 

Guest DingTheRioja
Just now, ratcum said:

Didn't you know? They're in Rick's head and can change with the phases of the moon or the casting of chicken's entrails

So long as it's not goose entrails, or withers will have us all banned...