CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The inexplicable hilarity of the Christmas Jumper

Guest Bill Stickers

17 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You think that's weird, I think Frank was trying to convince Ratty that I'm one of his alternative ID's earlier on the open corner. Either me or Extremecunt.

Frank's cool. The topic of multi IDs is raised periodically, but it's all just pixels to me. I'd interact with a barnacle if it made me laugh.

3 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Frank's cool. The topic of multi IDs is raised periodically, but it's all just pixels to me. I'd interact with a barnacle if it made me laugh.

It's you're recent sexual interest in Clement Attlee that I find disturbing. Pan galactic Lezza!       (I think Lady P is trying to seduce you with her deceased Prime Minister avatar)

11 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Imagine if you were poisoned and nearly dead when the paramedics arrived. You try to say "arsenic" between gasps, but they just turn you over, pull your pants down and say they can't see a cut anywhere. Larks a plenty

Even worse if the silly fuckers are wearing flashing foam reindeer antlers as well 

11 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Imagine if you were poisoned and nearly dead when the paramedics arrived. You try to say "arsenic" between gasps, but they just turn you over, pull your pants down and say they can't see a cut anywhere. Larks a plenty

Imagine walking round B&Q when a man in an orange and black uniform approaches you and asks if "you want decking". Having pre-emptively punched him to the ground, I'm sure you would both see the funny side later.

48 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

For fuck sake I cant even make fun of the frog anymore because every time I do you latch onto my cock harder than the clap and forcefully suck me dry. Please go back to hating me, Bubba. You're weirding me the fuck out with this friendly bollocks.

You have a cock? I could've sworn you were female. 

Don't ever stop abusing the resident goose-raper, ever. 

7 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You think that's weird, I think Frank was trying to convince Ratty that I'm one of his alternative ID's earlier on the open corner. Either me or Extremecunt.

Take no notice of the idiot. Whatever he says is bollocks and he's not your friend. He changes side quicker than an Italian in WW2.

Guest Lady Penelope

Frank can't hold "his" drink .. "he's" been the same since Mrs R chopped his fingers off

7 hours ago, ratcum said:

Please stop this now, Ratzo. Please?

Imagine walking round B&Q when a man in an orange and black uniform approaches you and asks if "you want decking". Having pre-emptively punched him to the ground, I'm sure you would both see the funny side later.

fpczNYp.png

While out in my garden recently, me and my friends noticed an attractive woman sun bathing face down. Unfortunately, despite watching for several hours, she never turned over to get some sun on her tits. As you might suspect, none of us saw the fanny side.

3 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

fpczNYp.png

While out in my garden recently, me and my friends noticed an attractive woman sun bathing face down. Unfortunately, despite watching for several hours, she never turned over to get some sun on her tits. As you might suspect, none of us saw the fanny side.

Idiot. 

Guest Lady Penelope

Did not send any christmas cards because the post office said that the envelopes needed to be Franked .. I burst out crying and told them that Frank didn't love me and I didn't anything more to with him. :(

Guest Bill Stickers
8 hours ago, ratcum said:

Considering how simple you seem, I imagine a barnacle would make you laugh a lot.

Guest Bill Stickers
2 minutes ago, Frank said:

This is an excruciatingly long warm-up Bill. Will there be a main act before the weekend? 

I'm on parole Frank, on a knife-edge. I'm thinking of re-branding myself, going respectable, above board, inoffensive. "Doing a Rick", one could say.

What do you think of me changing my screen-name to William T.D. Stickers?

19 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I'm on parole Frank, on a knife-edge. I'm thinking of re-branding myself, going respectable, above board, inoffensive. "Doing a Rick", one could say.

This feels awkward, Bill. 

35 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Don't do it Bill, none of us could cope with another 5 day debate on the benefits of Chinese steel vs British, or an informative few paragraphs describing the differences between Bovril and Marmite.

10 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I wish I'd said this Oscar