CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Saints

Ape™️

Guest DingTheRioja
9 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The religious mob used to accuse Darwinists of manufacturing and planting dinosaur bones to discredit the bible. The simple fact is that if you add up the ages of the prophets who allegedly wrote the bible from the point of the creation, the world is less than 10.000 years old, we can Carbon date lumps of wood to older than that. Religion is for sheep who cannot come to terms with their own mortality and prefer to believe that when they die they go to the sky fairy and live in paradise. Childish cunts.

They also forget that the bible has been re-written numerous times by twats from all over the known world, century after century, and depending on who had the power at the time it was written to suit their political ends.

I still reckon we'll all be worshipping a  a Jeffery Archer novel in 10,000 years, they're about as believable and as well written, but no-one re-writes them.

17 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

They also forget that the bible has been re-written numerous times by twats from all over the known world, century after century, and depending on who had the power at the time it was written to suit their political ends.

I still reckon we'll all be worshipping a  a Jeffery Archer novel in 10,000 years, they're about as believable and as well written, but no-one re-writes them.

Imagine if Archers novels became the basis for a new religious movement, they could call themselves the '7'th day Bullshitters'. 

27 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Very poor research....in fact nothing but bullshit.

All four Gospels were written more or less simultaneously and differ very little.Modern day Christianity was based on the life of Jesus in the Gospels not the life of Noah or Balthazar.

Your just an anti-Christ fuckwit with no faith. 

Guest Lady Penelope
26 minutes ago, Punkape said:

All four Gospels were written more or less simultaneously and differ very little.Modern day Christianity was based on the life of Jesus in the Gospels not the life of Noah or Balthazar.

Jesus did not play golf you fuck-weasel!

27 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I am an anti-Christ.

I am an anarchist.

Guest Lady Penelope
3 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Really ?

I thought he played in the Nazareth foursomes with Judas Iscariot.....

and The Bethlehem Masters.....

Fuck off.

Knob Jockey lol

11 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The religious mob used to accuse Darwinists of manufacturing and planting dinosaur bones to discredit the bible. The simple fact is that if you add up the ages of the prophets who allegedly wrote the bible from the point of the creation, the world is less than 10.000 years old, we can Carbon date lumps of wood to older than that. Religion is for sheep who cannot come to terms with their own mortality and prefer to believe that when they die they go to the sky fairy and live in paradise. Childish cunts.

I can't argue with your reasoning. Well put, Eric.

Guest Alfie Noakes
2 hours ago, Punkape said:

Ask any modern scholar of ancient hebrew and they will tell you just how badly translated the old testament was. The new testament is a Roman set of fictional works commissioned to quosh a slave rebellion thus allowing the Roman forces to concentrate on outside threats. The whole thing is a made up distortion and was only corrected by Muhammed later on , may you see his wisdom, inshalla.

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Punkape said:

I don't need any reasearch, "the bible", which is what I was talking about, is a made up fucking story.  It is based on numerous ancient texts, translations, re-writings, adjustments and general fucking about with.  It also doesn't matter which bible you talk about, since they are all versions.  The oldest sources of which are probably Jewish, not Left Footer Paedo Cunt Catholics.

Now research some home cleaning fluid cocktails please, and don't forget to taste-test them.  All of them.

Guest JackoTC
1 minute ago, Eddie said:

You're still the best on here.

Thanks Ed, I knew I could rely on you. I find I can manipulate and cajole most of the mug punters on here into saying anything. But class like your good self will never be fooled.

I'm having a Kopparberg cider at the mo. Foul stuff, full of artificial sweeteners and chemicals. I'm going to use the other bottle to take the birdshit off the decking.  

1 minute ago, JackoTC said:

Thanks Ed, I knew I could rely on you. I find I can manipulate and cajole most of the mug punters on here into saying anything. But class like your good self will never be fooled.

I'm having a Kopparberg cider at the mo. Foul stuff, full of artificial sweeteners and chemicals. I'm going to use the other bottle to take the birdshit off the decking.  

I look forward to the pictures on Facebook.

Guest DingTheRioja
14 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

Is that before or after drinking it?

Guest JackoTC
2 minutes ago, Ape said:

The only thing I want you to step in is an industrial wood chipper.

There seems to a glut of mindless insults on here at the minute. Nothing very clever at all. You suck cock etc etc. The unimaginative kill yourself variations.

I'm not having a go at you Ape, its not your fault. God didn't bless us all with intelligence.

And to be fair, we need a good mix on here to make it all work, but some of the latest intake are just on here constantly, posting repetitive shite. Still....we all know who they are, and why they need something to do during the day.

4 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

There seems to a glut of mindless insults on here at the minute. Nothing very clever at all. You suck cock etc etc. The unimaginative kill yourself variations.

I'm not having a go at you Ape, its not your fault. God didn't bless us all with intelligence.

And to be fair, we need a good mix on here to make it all work, but some of the latest intake are just on here constantly, posting repetitive shite. Still....we all know who they are, and why they need something to do during the day.

I agree with Jackie; menstrual blood is a viable alternative to cranberry sauce during your festive period.