CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tube worker cunts on strike

Earl of Punkape

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I remember them! At school all the kids in my year had to map out part of the local area for 'The Domesday Project', all the info was put on 12 inch laserdiscs. I dunno if it still exists. Cuntybaws would probably know.

The last use of this format for mainstream films was ~1999-2000. I knew a guy who had a copy of Debbie Does Dallas on LaserDisc. The close-up beaver shots were pin sharp, but sadly the dialogue was still crap.

1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

The last use of this format for mainstream films was ~1999-2000. I knew a guy who had a copy of Debbie Does Dallas on LaserDisc. The close-up beaver shots were pin sharp, but sadly the dialogue was still crap.

Do you remember the domesday project? I think the info is available at some museum but not sure if any discs survived.

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I remember them! At school all the kids in my year had to map out part of the local area for 'The Domesday Project', all the info was put on 12 inch laserdiscs. I dunno if it still exists. Cuntybaws would probably know.

Next time I drop by the library for the next episode of Baywatch I'll have a look through the archives. The head librarian is a blind dementia patient and we just tell him the mouse on the computer at the front desk is a telegraph machine linked to HQ and he has to report the sighting of Germans crossing no man's land immediately.  If you leave the PC on ebay searching for "laser disk collection job lot" he can amass quite a selection when his nurses at the local old peoples home finally find him and take him home. Chances are he bought them at some point.

1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

Digital Domesday Book lasts 15 years not 1000.

It's available online, though.

I measured the distance round the Glade lake in Sidcup using 2 tent pegs and a banjo end 10 metre cable. That was my bit of the project. Wouldn't be allowed now due to health and safety, no kids near water etc.

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Absolute arsewank, the pair of you. I'll grant you, som e bits are shit, but they're far outweighed by its many episodes of sublime brilliance. 

Actually, there aren't that many such episodes now that I think about it. Probably only two or three. And they're more "moments" than "episodes". Fuck it, you're right, it's shit.

The book is fucking great, though, and I don't want to hear any arguments to the contrary.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 13/01/2017 at 9:57 AM, Mrs Roops said:

Quality as always which explains why you don't feature in that aspect of my life.

Come off it. It's common knowledge around here that you have a thing for old QC. Sit down on a bench, have a glass of wine ...relax!

On 12/01/2017 at 7:58 PM, Cuntybaws said:

I'm sure the dialogue was pure fucking shakespeare. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You've gone full Ding, and over Roops of all people. 

You make me fucking sick.

Fuck off. I'm showing her some of my quality moves. She's just about to melt. She'll be cleaning my oven by this time tomorrow, whilst being roughly horsed , and frightfully grateful about it. You hear me Roops ? I fucking own you.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Some sort of euphemism, I presume, involving rubber gloves and industrial lubricant? You fucking maniac.

Seriously, cleaning ovens get all wimmen raring to go. That and the threat of a good beating, nothing puts a spring in their step like it. 

1 minute ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Seriously, cleaning ovens get all wimmen raring to go. That and the threat of a good beating, nothing puts a spring in their step like it. 

As if you'd let them make a messy omelette in your nice clean kitchen.

On a semi-related note, what's the difference between an egg and a wank? You can beat an egg...

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
12 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

As if you'd let them make a messy omelette in your nice clean kitchen.

On a semi-related note, what's the difference between an egg and a wank? You can beat an egg...

Yeah. Dream on, wimmen.

Guest DingTheRioja
On 12/01/2017 at 2:07 PM, Roadkill said:

I fucking hate Corbyn. He's a naive little man who thinks the entire world will change the way it works to suit his own ideals. I just don't like the look of him either. He's a weird potato faced beady eyed bastard who looks like he'd be breaking into the woman's changing rooms at midnight for the sole purpose of licking the benches and jizzing in the sinks if he wasn't working as the figurehead of the Labour party. Genuinely nasty little man.

He looks like a right saddle sniffer, ask Gongers, he'll know about them all right...

On 12/01/2017 at 2:36 PM, Roadkill said:

Gyps is right. It was the most overrated piece of shit that's ever been called Sci fi. Long boring shots of fuck all happening and a plot that tries too hard to come off as edgy and intellectual that it just ends up boring and weird. It's an excuse for film critics to flex their tongues pratting on about how it's some deep cinematic experience and if wasn't made by Kubrick it would already have been forgotten.

Pile o shit, basically.

On 12/01/2017 at 6:49 PM, Cuntybaws said:

Absolute arsewank, the pair of you. I'll grant you, some bits are shit, but they're far outweighed by its many episodes of sublime brilliance. 

Actually, there aren't that many such episodes now that I think about it. Probably only two or three. And they're more "moments" than "episodes". Fuck it, you're right, it's shit.

The book is fucking great, though, and I don't want to hear any arguments to the contrary.

Should only be watched when completely off your tits, the modern version of that sort is Total Recall, fucking shite film but if you're off your tits its a top of the bollocks mind fuck....