CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Marc Gurney -vegan activist

camberwell gypsy

15 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

The Old or the New venue? Its a scandal that they closed it down. It was a fucking National Treasure of a place.

Around 1992, Charing cross road I think. I only worked there for that night, covering a colleague called Woody who was a regular there but called in sick. Was it located somewhere else before that?

4 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

I think that there was also a case in the late 1940s when a woman shot her french lover dead but was basically found not guilty because he was french and uncivilised, and afterwards the daily mirror ran an article warning women against these continental and lecherous types who had little self control

Sounds like one of those Harry Enfield public information films 

4 hours ago, Eddie said:

The slave trade flourished in the early middle ages, as early as 869, especially between Muslim traders and western African kingdoms. For moralists, the most important aspect of that trade should be that Muslims were selling goods to the African kingdoms and the African kingdoms were paying with their own people.

The Roman empire did not discriminate: berween white and black slaves.

In the middle ages, all European countries outlawed slavery whereas the African kingdoms happily continued in their trade. Therefore, only black people could be slaves, and that is how the stereotype for African-American slavery was born.

The Dutch were the first, apparently, to import black slaves into North America, but black slaves had already been employed all over the world, including South and Central America. 

Even after Europeans began transporting black slaves to America, most trade was just that: "trade". In most instances, the Europeans did not need to use any force to get those slaves. The slaves were "sold" more or less legally by their (black) owners. Scholars estimate that about 12,000,000 Africans were sold by Africans to Europeans.

Strange how history is rewritten to down play the Africans integral part of selling slaves, but focuses on the Europeans buying them.

Don't forget the Muslims trading white slaves as late as the 18th century. They did snatch raids on the Devon and Cornish coast 

Guest I know that Cunt

On topic. Vegans are mostly leftie tree hugging new age criminals that don't want to contribute to society but wants the ridiculously over-generous welfare state to pay for their food, houses and drugs. Have a wash, get a job and pay your own way you cunts.

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Angelina Jolie is a dafter cunt.

yeah but which one is skinnier?

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

Is a bear a cunt, does Decimus shit in the woods?

Is @Decimus still on his flounce? 
This must be a record even for him, unless he got actually got sentenced for his shenanigans with Punkers on the golf course, he forgot they were filming A Round With Alice that day...

19 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

'...snatch raids'. Is this ambiguous?

Do you mean snatch or @Snatch?

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Don't forget the Muslims trading white slaves as late as the 18th century. They did snatch raids on the Devon and Cornish coast 

I've never had anything to do with raids on the Devon and Cornish Coast.

31 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Is @Decimus still on his flounce? 

The truth is that he is too tired to post. Pressure at work, so he told me. Apparently the Council have had to sack the girl who brings the coffee to his desk ( cutbacks?). The fat lazy cunt has to fetch his own from a machine in the corridor. Add to that, the fact that some filthy bastard is pushing dog shit through his letterbox at midnight. He is not happy.

3 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

The truth is that he is too tired to post. Pressure at work, so he told me. Apparently the Council have had to sack the girl who brings the coffee to his desk ( cutbacks?). The fat lazy cunt has to fetch his own from a machine in the corridor. Add to that, the fact that some filthy bastard is pushing dog shit through his letterbox at midnight. He is not happy.

I thought he worked in Soho........

42 minutes ago, Snatch said:

I've never had anything to do with raids on the Devon and Cornish Coast.

There's a book I read a few years ago. I'll rack my brains to remember the name but it was about this man who was snatched by Muslim pirates when he was a boy. He was a captive for years and managed to escape. There was another man who escaped and years later when he was a captain in the navy, he went back to where he was held, anchored off the coast of a north African city and gave the ruler the ultimatum that all European slaves were to be liberated and sent to the harbour. If not he would redecorate his city. It worked. 

On 11/01/2017 at 10:01 AM, DingTheRioja said:

Here's a story for you then, a true story which I may have mentioned on here before...

I have 2 old schoolmates whose nicknames are still w*g and ni**er.  Ni**er is really called Nigel and white as a sheet, hair so blonde it's almost translucent white, W*g got the name back in the good old 70s because he was rather tanned and dark, as usual he took offence at the start then it was easier to accept it and carry on.

I have, as others have, been know to shout across the crowded pub "Oi! Ni**er, get the beers in!" only to have him shout back "Fuck off it's W*gs round"... this was always hilarious in summer with the place full of poncey arsed rubber-neckers from the "cosmopolitan south", the silence was deafening...

in our defence, we were 18-20s and pissed... It was a shame when Pete the landlord barred us once for month...

Ding, what exactly is the point of this yarn?

All you've provided us with is the unsurprising revelation that you act like a complete and utter fucking berk whilst out and about in public.

Did you also get your knob out and wave it about like some sort of fucking ape, further offending "cosmopolitan" southerners? Call us old fashioned, but when we southerners go to the pub, cosmopolitan or not, the last thing we want to hear is some fucking tosser from Yorkshire bellowing out racial slurs in their godawful fucking accent.

Stupid cunt.

21 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Ding, what exactly is the point of this yarn?

All you've provided us with is the unsurprising revelation that you act like a complete and utter fucking berk whilst out and about in public.

Did you also get your knob out and wave it about like some sort of fucking ape, further offending "cosmopolitan" southerners? Call us old fashioned, but when we southerners go to the pub, cosmopolitan or not, the last thing we want to hear is some fucking tosser from Yorkshire bellowing out racial slurs in their godawful fucking accent.

Stupid cunt.

More to the point, what is the point of you?. Pen pushing, paper shuffling cunt. I was hoping you had topped yourself along with Bubba.