CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

THE COST OF LIVING...

Guest 'eavensabove

11 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

You obviously didn't read the Colonel's post to which I was replying. Perhaps you did and it was slightly too subtle for you.

As it happens I do have private healthcare and very good it is too. 

Obviously. And what a shame you completely missed the irony in mine.

Guest I know that Cunt
1 minute ago, Ape said:

I was merely stating what a vile piece of shit I consider you to be. I'm confident I'm not alone.

"Just saying".

I'll try not to lose too much sleep over that.

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 1/11/2017 at 1:40 PM, 'eavensabove said:

...IS A CUNT.

The cost of living is merely an index...a thing.  Those who manipulate it and bugger everybody with it are the true cunts.  

14 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You must have authorised his housing benefit application then.

Every cunt and his aunt knew where the silly prick lived at one point, he dished out everything, from his home address down to the size of his three inch tiddler. Apparently his son is the next Caravaggio.

Guest 'eavensabove
23 hours ago, colonelkurtz said:

Just wait and see , it won't be long before the " just getting by " amongst us will start to be vilified as sponging moaners who are at fault for their situation .The suits, politicians and meeja [all the usual suspects] can move on , having succesfully convinced us plebs that anyone - genuinely in need or otherwise -  who claims benefits of any kind only has themselves to blame.

Too many folks, whether they are working or not, truly struggle to get by from day to day. The cost of living goes up, whilst wages remain the same with many folks earning the same today as they did twenty years ago, despite working their bollocks off. 1 in 5 are having to work part-time hours and not through choice, as more and more employers pay even less wages to these people.  If like myself you have no family at all, then who the fuck do you turn to for a quick bail-out? I can't remember the last time I could afford to go out to a pub, let alone have a holiday. Practically all of my money just clears my rent, and I am hardly the only one having to live like this.

Just saying.

Guest Wizardsleeve
47 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Too many folks, whether they are working or not, truly struggle to get by from day to day. The cost of living goes up, whilst wages remain the same with many folks earning the same today as they did twenty years ago, despite working their bollocks off. 1 in 5 are having to work part-time hours and not through choice, as more and more employers pay even less wages to these people.  If like myself you have no family at all, then who the fuck do you turn to for a quick bail-out? I can't remember the last time I could afford to go out to a pub, let alone have a holiday. Practically all of my money just clears my rent, and I am hardly the only one having to live like this.

Just saying.

I fear you have left yourself vulnerable to an unprovoked character assassination when spunkmonkey reads that. 

You will need to defend yourself, I suggest setting his bedsit on fire. 

Guest 'eavensabove
50 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

You stupid fucking cunt.

I've heard about you, jazz, and what I've heard is at worst laughable, and at best, fucking pathetic. 

Do you still run an eBay shop?

Idiot. 

Heard about me, you say? From where and by who?

I do not listen to jazz and I don't have anything to do with ebay, facebook or any other facility online, save for this poxy one, which by my way of thinking is full to the brim with Blubber-Bollocks.

Whatever it is that has caused so much repetitive dross towards me since joining this site, is anybody's guess , but I don't need to guess, that you, Miss Blubber-Cunt, are a cretin.

10 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Heard about me, you say? From where and by who?

I do not listen to jazz and I don't have anything to do with ebay, facebook or any other facility online, save for this poxy one, which by my way of thinking is full to the brim with Blubber-Bollocks.

Whatever it is that has caused so much repetitive dross towards me since joining this site, is anybody's guess , but I don't need to guess, that you, Miss Blubber-Cunt, are a cretin.

You missed the perfect opportunity to throw a bozo into your list of child-like insults. 

Are you back on the gear?

People that moan about the cost of living probably 

A. have a 55" plus size tv

B.smoke 30 a day

C.feed 2 dogs,an iguana and a parrot

D.down copius amounts of alcohol

E.have takeaways 7 days a week

Depends on what you class as not being able to afford really

Guest 'eavensabove
44 minutes ago, Neil said:

B.smoke 30 a day

From A to E, I only smoke.

42 minutes ago, Neil said:

B.smoke 30 a day

You forgot the cost of having a new tattoo every 11 months when the new baby is born.

Guest I know that Cunt
3 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Just saying.

Typical whinge from your sort of low class uneducated no-ambition council flat muppet. Either stop moaning or do something about it like get a proper job or just kill yourself.

19 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

Typical whinge from your sort of low class uneducated no-ambition council flat muppet. Either stop moaning or do something about it like get a proper job or just kill yourself.

Stop being mean to him, you cunts, less you be a fartslice.

Guest JackoTC
4 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

I can't remember the last time I could afford to go out to a pub, let alone have a holiday. Practically all of my money just clears my rent, and I am hardly the only one having to live like this.

Just saying.

Upsetting for some I must agree. I'm quaffing a decent red with a caviar and artichoke pizza. I cant help but feel a little guilty...........should always have white with pizza.

22 minutes ago, Ape said:

Are you convinced it's him 'Baws, you bozo?

19 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

If anybody has proof it's Baws. 

Proof absolute, no.

However, as McCoy explained to Spock in Star Trek IV, "He means that he feels safer about your guesses than most other people's facts"

Guest nobgobbler
29 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Proof absolute, no.

However, as McCoy explained to Spock in Star Trek IV, "He means that he feels safer about your guesses than most other people's facts"

Baws, as always, I like the cut of your "jib", better than a "jab" in the eye.

39 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

Upsetting for some I must agree. I'm quaffing a decent red with a caviar and artichoke pizza. I cant help but feel a little guilty...........should always have white with pizza.

You're a fucking disgrace Jacko. Fucking red wine with pizza? You'll be telling us it was a fucking Merlot next.