CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jaywick evacuation

Neil

10 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

1423500441765_bp_pd_h_r.jpg

The stupid fucking cunts will attract no interest at that price unless they use more words like "bijou" and "period". "Period" actually seems particularly apposite here.

A man parks his car in Jaywick, as he gets out, a boy walks up to him and says, "give me a fiver and I'll mind your car" the man points to the back seat and says " that's a Pitbull terrier son, he minds my car". The boy replies, "puts out fuckin' fires does he?"

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Manky said:

I hope you fucking drown. I would swap ten South East Asian Tsunamis for one good targeted East Anglian tidal surge. By the way, I have a massive property portfolio in the local area, all I have to do is crowbar the security shutters open and there is my bed for the night.

Manky, just thought I'd check in. I'm alive and well and thought I'd tell you in case you stayed up all night with guilt at your harsh words. I'll check in again at midnight.

Love Decs xx

18 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Manky, just thought I'd check in. I'm alive and well and thought I'd tell you in case you stayed up all night with guilt at your harsh words. I'll check in again at midnight.

Love Decs xx

Yes, you keep your mobile dry as you doggy paddle in circles until the tide goes out. My sympathy for you waterlogged fuckers lies in the dictionary between shit and syphilis. Tonight I will sleep lay down without fear of drowning, that is after I turn all the taps on full to try and raise the sea level another 6 inches.

4 minutes ago, Manky said:

Tonight I will sleep lay down without fear of drowning, that is after I turn all the taps on full to try and raise the sea level another 6 inches.

Yes, I imagine that your hovel is quite safe atop the Arndale centre in the temporary shanty town that has been erected there.

I won't lose any sleep worrying that you've suddenly gained access to running water for the first time in your miserable 60 years of northern peasant life.

12 hours ago, Decimus said:

Love Decs xx

As Decs didn't update me on his ordeal at midnight, I can only happily assume the cunt has drowned.

Fucking party time.

Guest DingTheRioja
On 13/01/2017 at 3:43 PM, nocti said:

One of the key features: "Balcony".

I genuinely cracked the fuck up.

When you're on the estate agents page, click the "Street View" link...

On 13/01/2017 at 8:34 PM, Decimus said:

Yes, I imagine that your hovel is quite safe atop the Arndale centre in the temporary shanty town that has been erected there.

I won't lose any sleep worrying that you've suddenly gained access to running water for the first time in your miserable 60 years of northern peasant life.

I genuinely hope you have now got access to running water...

...about 40 billion gallons of saltwater running at 35mph.

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 1/13/2017 at 10:10 AM, Noakes said:

Frank's house.

Where are the skinned animal carcasses used to harvest his wigs?  Also, there is a noticeable absence of flies for an abode we all know to be knee deep in stale piss and liquidy curry based bowel evacuations. 

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Withers, I've only just washed up on the beach.

Is Ding dead yet?

You were always washed up, about to the same extent Frank is/was.

As for dead, no, you'll be drowning in the my effluent before I even get my feet wet, you bog-trotter.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
On 1/12/2017 at 7:08 PM, I know that Cunt said:

No apparently its a lovely little village in Essex as you can see below. How nice............ It looks a lot like Cwmbran

article-0-191037D0000005DC-338_964x639.j

That looks like most of Russia and Eastern Europe once you get out the concrete jungles and historic old towns of the big cities. 

The place looks like it would benefit from a good flood. Cunts in places like that haven't worked in three generations, but somehow think Brexit and Nigel Farage will fix all of this (not that they actually want to work). 

23 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

That looks like most of Russia and Eastern Europe once you get out the concrete jungles and historic old towns of the big cities. 

The place looks like it would benefit from a good flood. Cunts in places like that haven't worked in three generations, but somehow think Brexit and Nigel Farage will fix all of this (not that they actually want to work). 

It makes Sunny side trailer park from Trailer park boys look like Venice 

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It makes Sunny side trailer park from Trailer park boys look like Venice 

I've just looked at some of the "story lines" of Trailer Park Boys, and it looks like it was cooked up by Catherine Tates less intelligent brother...