CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mart in McGuinness

Guest Couldn't give a shit

Guest Snatch
3 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Interesting read alright. ..unlike your contributions. .all five thousand of em...

Panzerknacker 

If you don't like my posts don't read them you fuckwit.

It's that simple. Like you.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
5 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

I don't read em..I autopsy them to see how quickly they died between your head and monkey thumbs 

Panzerknacker 

Holy shit you sign off every post with your user name. I know it is you that wrote it because your user name appears next to every post. No need to personally sign off your screeds of shite every time, so cool your jets yeah?

Guest Tata Steely Dan
8 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Martin McMurder probably negotiated a sizeable discount on drills at the Belfast branch of Machine Mart. Larks

He knew the drill.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I can't fail to see the irony of this. All these cunts wanting to open the coffin lid a suck him off when over the water we're all appalled at a heinous act of terrorism. This shows the IRA were pussies, didn't see them on suicide missions prepared to die for "the Cause"

At least they had the decency to phone in some of their atrocities first. That's a bit like when the taxi driver lets you know he's at the foot of your street with a one-ringer. Right? Besides, the IRA's attacks showed that they at least had a rudimentary knowledge of chemistry, or at least what happens when you ignite fertiliser. This ISIS lot have got increasingly lazy of late, evolving from indiscriminate brap brap to simply plowing vehicles into masses of people. Very un-Christian if you ask me.

5 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Holy shit you sign off every post with your user name. I know it is you that wrote it because your user name appears next to every post. No need to personally sign off your screeds of shite every time, so cool your jets yeah?

Thanks for your input tata baby  ..you may fuck off now like a good chap 

Panzerknacker 

Guest Mingeeta
18 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

I don't read em..I autopsy them to see how quickly they died between your head and monkey thumbs 

Panzerknacker

Just found Panzyspackers avatar on another  forum

18 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

11123859_483903955099327_1489249338_n.jpg

Guest Lady Penelope
12 hours ago, ratcum said:

Martin McMurder probably negotiated a sizeable discount on drills at the Belfast branch of Machine Mart. Larks

But didn't they practice in a drill hall?

Guest 'eavensabove

By all accounts, McGuiness arrived at The Gates of Heaven and was told by Peter that he couldn't come in, to which McGuiness replied: " I'm not trying to get in, I'm giving you fickin' lot a 4 minute warning before I nail-bomb the fickin' lot of ya!"

Guest DingTheRioja
4 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

By all accounts, McGuiness arrived at The Gates of Heaven and was told by Peter that he couldn't come in, to which McGuiness replied: " I'm not trying to get in, I'm giving you fickin' lot a 4 minute warning before I nail-bomb the fickin' lot of ya!"

I call bullshit... he doesn't have the fucking bottle, he'd get someone else to go to St Peter or phone it in...

To be honest, I'm glad this McGuinness prick is dead. It's just a pity the cunt didn't suffer like the many victims of his actions or orders did. There are many apologists for this cowardly and parasitic cockthistle, who cite his "work for peace". Sorry, it doesn't absolve him of any of the knee-cappings, tortures, or murders he committed against defenceless, innocent and unarmed men, women and children. That would be like excusing Savile being a paedophile because he raised cash for children's charities/hospitals. Fuck off.

His obituary claimed he left a widow. Actually, the fucking bastard left hundreds. Good riddance.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Rev said:

To be honest, I'm glad this McGuinness prick is dead. It's just a pity the cunt didn't suffer like the many victims of his actions or orders did. There are many apologists for this cowardly and parasitic cockthistle, who cite his "work for peace". Sorry, it doesn't absolve him of any of the knee-cappings, tortures, or murders he committed against defenceless, innocent and unarmed men, women and children. That would be like excusing Savile being a paedophile because he raised cash for children's charities/hospitals. Fuck off.

His obituary claimed he left a widow. Actually, the fucking bastard left hundreds. Good riddance.

He wasn't a very good catholic either...

5 minutes ago, Rev said:

It's a shame Decimus is in the cooler. As a plastic Mick, thrice-removed, he's usually good for a sectarian wind up. 

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
13 minutes ago, Rev said:

Out of likes.