CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Lily Allen

Guest Couldn't give a shit

16 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Somebody please kidnap this fucking spastic and throw her out of a helicopter over the North Sea. 

www.standard.co.uk/news/london/row-erupts-as-lily-allen-slams-tfl-staff-for-celebrating-colonialism-a3747631.html%3famp

Happily. In fact, if someone gives me a helicopter and a driver for the day, I'd quite enjoy going full 'Omar Suarez, from Scarface' on the fucking retarded, privileged cuntstain. And more to the point, do the same to the pathetic, gutless rail employees who immediately started apologising and forelock tugging as soon as the fucking idiot slag opened her spunk filled gob. The real problem isn't cunts like her, it's the cunts who allow her to continue by backing down and not telling her to fuck off and show some respect to those who went before and created the world in which she has enjoyed the luxury of being a stupid fucking cunt and earning a living from it. Give her time and she'll start campaigning to have the war memorials torn down, because the soldiers named, shot some foreigners, and "it was well racist an' that". I want the cunt dead, and I'd love to personally make it happen.

• Like 2

Guest judgetwi

Well of course the bitch had it on film otherwise there wouldn’t be any point. I pity the poor publicity agent who had to explain what “colonialism” means and how to spell it. It can’t be easy explaining even the most basic of concepts to a complete and utter shitbrain like Lily.

16 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Well of course the bitch had it on film otherwise there wouldn’t be any point. I pity the poor publicity agent who had to explain what “colonialism” means and how to spell it. It can’t be easy explaining even the most basic of concepts to a complete and utter shitbrain like Lily.

Poor Lily has also cried rivers for the sad deaths of Muzzie suicide bombers who bravely sacrificed themselves to highlight their cause. The hundreds of innocent men women, and children who died as their victims, she will be completely unaware of and unconcerned with. Perhaps stuffing a Kilo of C4 up her rancid camel-toe and igniting it would be a fitting way to eradicate her white guilt. The one that really exposed her as possibly the thickest snowflake on the planet, was when she apologised to Syrian refugees for us blowing up their country. Without realising that it was Afghanistan and Iraq that we blew up. The ridiculous fucking cunt. I bet they hate her as much as we do, but it will all go straight over her spoilt little head.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
2 hours ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Somebody please kidnap this fucking spastic and throw her out of a helicopter over the North Sea. 

www.standard.co.uk/news/london/row-erupts-as-lily-allen-slams-tfl-staff-for-celebrating-colonialism-a3747631.html%3famp

It's not just her that needs drowning slowly, what about her 5.94 million followers on Twatter. That's nearly 10% of the population of the UK, I despair.

6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Poor Lily has also cried rivers for the sad deaths of Muzzie suicide bombers who bravely sacrificed themselves to highlight their cause. The hundreds of innocent men women, and children who died as their victims, she will be completely unaware of and unconcerned with. Perhaps stuffing a Kilo of C4 up her rancid camel-toe and igniting it would be a fitting way to eradicate her white guilt. The one that really exposed her as possibly the thickest snowflake on the planet, was when she apologised to Syrian refugees for us blowing up their country. Without realising that it was Afghanistan and Iraq that we blew up. The ridiculous fucking cunt. I bet they hate her as much as we do, but it will all go straight over her spoilt little head.

She should be hung up by the piss flaps outside Stroud subscription rooms and set on fire like us natives of the shire do to all witches. As for white guilt, the last time I saw her bugg eyed face (Marty Feldman anyone?) on telly she was orange as a vindaloo turd, almost blacked up. Mamy!

• Like 1

This shrivelled and bollock-eyed libtard cunt blocked me on Twitter when I asked when she was going to make good on her promise of eating a goat live on tv. She needs her extremities cut off with a pair of secateurs and educated with a 16 oz ball-peen hammer...then set on fire.

Her father’s a fucking bellend shit-gibbon too.

I want them dead.

1 hour ago, Rev said:

This shrivelled and bollock-eyed libtard cunt blocked me on Twitter when I asked when she was going to make good on her promise of eating a goat live on tv. She needs her extremities cut off with a pair of secateurs and educated with a 16 oz ball-peen hammer...then set on fire.

Her father’s a fucking bellend shit-gibbon too.

I want them dead.

I have a modest set of Allen keys Rev.

I don't know if that helps at all on this occasion?

• Like 1

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
50 minutes ago, Rev said:

Caroline Flint. The only reason I Tweet the cunt is because I'd quite like to fuck her.

So would I, but purely for my pleasure.

11 hours ago, scotty said:

Her voice is so monumentally annoying that I have never actually noticed what she's said. Could someone please rip out her fucking tongue, because I cannot bear to hear her faux-cockney estuary English glottal stops one more time. 

I heard she had her clit transplanted to her nose, to repair her thinning septum. Fucknose why!

HA HA HA HAH 

On 1/24/2018 at 10:36 PM, Couldn't give a shit said:

I’m surprised Lily had time to become infuriated by a Tube worker (who works for a living) celebrating a famous piece of British history, especially with giving up her Notting Hill home and Cotswold mansion to provide asylum for homeless Muslim refugees.

• 2 months later...
Guest judgetwi

Lily has a new album coming out in June called “No Shame.”

Er......she’s taking the fucking piss right?

Expect a publicity stunt coming soon....... something along the lines of

“British government officials shit on desperate child refugees in Calais and make them eat their turds”.

or

”I’ve only ever been raped by white men.”

You heard it here first.

On 1/25/2018 at 6:58 PM, Rev said:

Caroline Flint. The only reason I Tweet the cunt is because I'd quite like to fuck her.

My local mp is Caroline Nokes, Rev. Now there's a figure to grapple with, and as widely reported in the local press, she's well up for a bit of extra-curricular sexual activity. And being a former convent girl, I bet she's fucking filthy.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest 'eavensabove

It's Not Fair - Lily Allen

My Dad treats me with neglect

He's such a cunt all of the time

He shags me 15 times a day

He say's my arse-hole is not mine

You know I've never known a cunt

Who's made my butt feel quite as sore

He's just like all my crew & roadies

Whenever I go out on tour

Oh it's not fair

And I'm not at all ok

Oh I'm really not ok

Oh I wish you'd go away

My ol' Dad's a cunt

He's always on the take

And he calls me his mistake

Oh I'm  just  an utter fake...

467f6f6910db37ec1d7471ea18b6fff4--lily-a

1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

It's Not Fair - Lily Allen

My Dad treats me with neglect

He's such a cunt all of the time

He shags me 15 times a day

He say's my arse-hole is not mine

You know I've never known a cunt

Who's made my butt feel quite as sore

He's just like all my crew & roadies

Whenever I go out on tour

Oh it's not fair

And I'm not at all ok

Oh I'm really not ok

Oh I wish you'd go away

My ol' Dad's a cunt

He's always on the take

And he calls me his mistake

Oh I'm  just  an utter fake...

467f6f6910db37ec1d7471ea18b6fff4--lily-a

How the fuck did you get my police mug shot from the 80s? I was in a bad place damn you.

Guest 'eavensabove
56 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

How the fuck did you get my police mug shot from the 80s? I was in a bad place damn you.

It was with your up-the-skirt negatives. 

Guest 'eavensabove
30 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I've never had up the skirt negatives. Only positives. 

Non HIV ones I sincerely hope.

Guest N/A
On 1/17/2017 at 7:49 PM, Couldn't give a shit said:

Lily Allen has been proving how fucking retarded she is once again by claiming that the world "hates" Britain because of slavery.

Perhaps when she has time off from taking it up the arse from Somali terrorists in illegal migrant camps, she may want to read up on William Wilberforce and how the Royal Navy destroyed the transatlantic slave trade not to mention how British economic muscle in 19th century was used to pressure most of the civilized world into abolishing slavery.

I do wish somebody would throw this slag into the lion enclosure at London zoo and put the video on live leak so I can enjoy it every Sunday afternoon with a nice bottle of Lacrima Christi and some Stilton.

She’s a proper cunt just like her fuckwit shit dad who only did one good film and that was with blur.

• 3 months later...