CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Security Guards

Bubba C

Guest Tata Steely Dan
1 minute ago, deebom said:

I apprenticed as a Butcher with Dewhurst.

I heard they went bust after their meat pies were repeatedly contaminated with fecal bacteria. You did remember to wash your hands aye? 

18 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

I heard they went bust after their meat pies were repeatedly contaminated with fecal bacteria. You did remember to wash your hands aye? 

Butchers dont wash their hands.

On 19/01/2017 at 5:32 PM, Bubba C said:

Security Guards are a fucking joke. If I ever felt the inclination to shoplift, I doubt any one of these badge-wearing mongs would have the brain power and necessary motor functions to get within 500 yards of me as I casually strolled down the high street with a 60" TV under my arm.

These cunts are no doubt the thick fatties who failed their Police-force entry exam, or the soppy, gangly cunts who were bullied in school, and now find retribution by patrolling their local supermarket, hoping to catch a smackhead pocketing a pack of Gillette razor blades, or a chav mother filling her babies' pushchair with Vodka. 

These dopey twats would struggle to secure a job as a PCSO, and probably have an unhealthy obsession with knives, air rifles; and own a hefty amount of camping gear and a book on survival techniques.

They are also the sort of stupid cunt who regale their mates with pathetic 'war' stories (stopping a small child nicking a Pepsi), whilst supping on pints of cider in their local Wetherspoons pub. 

Fuck off. 

I agree. The thick twats wouldn't even detect hidden cooking utensils hidden under a long skirt could they?  Well they haven't so far. 

Guest DingTheRioja
On 19/01/2017 at 9:07 PM, Decimus said:

Your admission that you were once a security guard is right up there in the annals of stupid fucking shit that members have revealed about themselves. Drew with his Bungalow, Ding with his caravan, Jazz with his life story, Frank with his faggot grasshopper legs, and now you with this shit.

You're never gonna live this down.

Caravan?

Oi @camberwell gypsy this cunt is reckons you and I are on the same level, the fucking cunt, hit him!

On 20/01/2017 at 8:25 AM, Lady Penelope said:

I doubt whether Manky would have ventured to Cheetham Hill. Pakistani passport is needed.

is that for entering or leaving?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Lady Penelope
6 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Frank hasn't been seen for a while. You don't think. .............nah. Can't be can it?

26 miles from Shaftsbury to Trowbridge .. so well within range of his "boat".