CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Womens dress code in the workplace

Neil

Come on luv,it wouldn't hurt to put on a bit of lippy,a push up bra and pair of red stilettos,there's more chance of increasing business if you wouldn't mind looking like you'll bang like a barn door in a force 9.Funny how it's only the fug ugly munters who have a problem with it,actually it's fine if you want to dress like a geezer it's only the busty ones worth gawping at.

Any women out there that have never used their tits for gain?..no ? Thought not

It's a man's world so fucking deal with it sugartits

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Come on Gypps. Chip in with some constructive comment from the women's perspective. Was there any element of the nurses uniform you didn't find agreeable? Sleeves too tight on you bingo wings? 3" wide belt cutting into your belly fat? Shoes not flat enough?

Guest Tata Steely Dan

There is a single sweetcorn of truth in the middle of this turd of a nom. I've noticed that men can catch a bit of (generally bitchy) flak if they turn up to work in anything less than "smart casual" wear. Women seem to get to turn up in anything just shy of their pajamas and get away with it. Kind of odd when you share an office with women, some of whom look like they are dressed up for a film premier and some of whom are dressed like they forgot to take the bins out and reluctantly put on the bare minimum of clothing required to not fool your neighbours into thinking you are cutting about in your pajamas. 

54 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

There is a single sweetcorn of truth in the middle of this turd of a nom. I've noticed that men can catch a bit of (generally bitchy) flak if they turn up to work in anything less than "smart casual" wear. Women seem to get to turn up in anything just shy of their pajamas and get away with it. Kind of odd when you share an office with women, some of whom look like they are dressed up for a film premier and some of whom are dressed like they forgot to take the bins out and reluctantly put on the bare minimum of clothing required to not fool your neighbours into thinking you are cutting about in your pajamas. 

What? 

4 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Come on Gypps. Chip in with some constructive comment from the women's perspective. Was there any element of the nurses uniform you didn't find agreeable? Sleeves too tight on you bingo wings? 3" wide belt cutting into your belly fat? Shoes not flat enough?

Probably getting into the thing to do an honest days work knowing her

Guest nobgobbler

I once had the great fortune of working with a bloke who looked like Jon Bon Jovi. Not only that, in the summer he used to turn up wearing jeans and a white vest. Don't know how I managed to get any work done. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
9 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Get a fucking dictionary you fucking 'Pajamas in Bynanas' faggot.

Guest DingTheRioja
On 25/01/2017 at 10:10 PM, nobgobbler said:

I once had the great fortune of working with a bloke who looked like Jon Bon Jovi. Not only that, in the summer he used to turn up wearing jeans and a white vest. Don't know how I managed to get any work done. 

Yeah, sorry about that Gobbie...

Guest nobgobbler
35 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Yeah, sorry about that Gobbie...

You dirty dog ding. What, do you play guitar as well? There's enough string round here to crochet a chicken wire fence to surround this island of ours. Are you in?

Guest DingTheRioja
13 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

You dirty dog ding. What, do you play guitar as well? There's enough string round here to crochet a chicken wire fence to surround this island of ours. Are you in?

I can play about as good as JBJ himself....

Cheeky bugger!!!

A businessman was in need of a new secretary for his successful office. Advertising for the post resulted in lots of applications but the businessman whittled it down to three possibles who, by their cv`s, were all similar in experience and qualifications. Unable to separate them he came up with a plan to test the applicants. He placed a £20 in their desk drawer and offered each applicant a weeks trial.

The first young lady found the £20, slipped it in to her handbag and spent in on make up during her lunchbreak. The next Monday morning the second young lady found the money, stuck it on a horse, 10-1 outsider which romped home. She gave all the money including the stake money back to her boss. The following week the final applicant on finding the money in her desk drawer immediately handed it over to her boss stating it wasn`t hers. Who got the job?

˙sʇıʇ bıq ǝɥʇ ɥʇıʍ ǝuo ǝɥʇ :ɹǝʍsuɐ

˙ɟɟo ʞɔnɟ

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 1/25/2017 at 6:48 AM, Neil said:

Come on luv,it wouldn't hurt to put on a bit of lippy,a push up bra and pair of red stilettos,there's more chance of increasing business if you wouldn't mind looking like you'll bang like a barn door in a force 9.Funny how it's only the fug ugly munters who have a problem with it,actually it's fine if you want to dress like a geezer it's only the busty ones worth gawping at.

Any women out there that have never used their tits for gain?..no ? Thought not

It's a man's world so fucking deal with it sugartits

I believe they prefer "mizzzzzzz" sugartits.  Get it sorted, Neil.  

33 minutes ago, Hokey Gingers said:

A businessman was in need of a new secretary for his successful office. Advertising for the post resulted in lots of applications but the businessman whittled it down to three possibles who, by their cv`s, were all similar in experience and qualifications. Unable to separate them he came up with a plan to test the applicants. He placed a £20 in their desk drawer and offered each applicant a weeks trial.

The first young lady found the £20, slipped it in to her handbag and spent in on make up during her lunchbreak. The next Monday morning the second young lady found the money, stuck it on a horse, 10-1 outsider which romped home. She gave all the money including the stake money back to her boss. The following week the final applicant on finding the money in her desk drawer immediately handed it over to her boss stating it wasn`t hers. Who got the job?

˙ɟɟo ʞɔnɟ

For fucks sake Hokey, I had to stand on my head to read that. Fell over, smashed my foot and now I've got a headache. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 hours ago, Hokey Gingers said:

˙ɟɟo ʞɔnɟ

Upside down script!? Insane !