CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

SYRIAN ORPHANS

Guest 'eavensabove

1 hour ago, nobgobbler said:

No it's not. "We do not have the funds" they say, so why do they have the funds for foreigners?

The Tory government had the funds, but chose to give them to the highest earners in the form of a a tax cut, as I said it's a political choice. Actually if you really want to save huge amounts of taxpayers money and spend it on those who really need help in this country you could do worse than scrap the gigantic white elephant which is Trident. Our so-called "independent nuclear deterrent" is in reality very much controlled by the US and given that The White House is currently run by a President who seems to have difficulty in distinguishing between the responsibilities of high office and firing off juvenile rants on Twitter this might not be the greatest time to be America's nuclear launch pad in Europe.

3 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

The Tory government had the funds, but chose to give them to the highest earners in the form of a a tax cut, as I said it's a political choice. Actually if you really want to save huge amounts of taxpayers money and spend it on those who really need help in this country you could do worse than scrap the gigantic white elephant which is Trident. Our so-called "independent nuclear deterrent" is in reality very much controlled by the US and given that The White House is currently run by a President who seems to have difficulty in distinguishing between the responsibilities of high office and firing off juvenile rants on Twitter this might not be the greatest time to be America's nuclear launch pad in Europe.

You're just wildly pointing fingers at other problems so they can sneak over when we're distracted, aren't you?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
10 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

Exactly. Why is it these wankers who claim not to be racist seize upon the pennies being spent on some brats from elsewhere, instead of any of the dozens of other truly enormous wastages going on. Amazon , Starbucks etc not paying their co tax or fucking vat nor fuck all. These are foreign cunts robbing us, who are also not kids, and neither are they darker in colour. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
5 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Again you're right, as I pointed out a page or so back.

I wonder how many here would or even have donated money to help these kids?  £50,000 per year per kid is what its going to cost us. Its not just them coming here and stepping off the plane to safety. Caring for them will continue to cost us, and so come on you Syrian Orphan lovers, put your money where your mouths are.  

I'll put my boot where your mouth is, you stupid, narrow little bitter cunt. 

Fuck off

lol

Guest nobgobbler
8 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Exactly. Why is it these wankers who claim not to be racist seize upon the pennies being spent on some brats from elsewhere, instead of any of the dozens of other truly enormous wastages going on. Amazon , Starbucks etc not paying their co tax or fucking vat nor fuck all. These are foreign cunts robbing us, who are also not kids, and neither are they darker in colour. 

Because the nom is brats from elsewhere, not Starbucks, they have their own nom.

Guest nobgobbler
16 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

You're just wildly pointing fingers at other problems so they can sneak over when we're distracted, aren't you?

That's what people do when they know they're losing an argument. 

Guest nobgobbler
21 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

It's called misdirection, magicians have been doing it for years. Perhaps he is Paul Daniels.

2 minutes ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

You pay peanuts, you get monkeys...........

You say this but it's unlikely to actually happen. Giving employees nut based remuneration will not  see their wholesale replacement with haplorhine or hominid primates. How would they know where to go or perform the tasks of the previous incumbents?

Guest DingTheRioja

Oh dis is gonna be fun....

3 hours ago, Rick_B said:

£50K per year sounds a lot, but given that there are just over 65 million of us that's just 0.08P per person. The fact that the government chooses to let the poor in this country live in squalid conditions whilst looking after the well off and turning a blind eye to high-earning tax dodgers is not related to refugees, it's a political choice. To imply that somehow British citizens are being deprived because the government is spending our money on refugees is bollox.

That 50k is a lot, per child? Per year?

The cost of raising a child from birth to 21 is around £220k at the moment....

Bit of a fucking discrepancy eh?

3 hours ago, Eddie said:

Yawn, 65 million pay taxes in this country? 

Don't confuse Rick with common sense...

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

How about deaths caused by the N.Irish troubles? That's for starters - I could expand but it's time for Taboo & Tikka Masala.

Catholics don't count, they're a bunch of racist, sexist, drug/gun running, murdering paedos.

1 hour ago, Rick_B said:

I didn't say that, it's still peanuts per person though.

I'd rather that money was spent on propping up the imploding NHS thank you very much.

52 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

Aw bullshit.  There is no fucking way on earth that the UK govt would press the red button because the yanks said so.  Get out of that fucking greenpeace jacket, put the bowl of lentils down, and open your fucking eyes.

43 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Starcunts in Murrica promised to hire illegal immigrants in order to show their support, and provide legal guidance on how to get legal.  They've also been rather muted on how that would actually work...

That makes about as much sense as your arguments, you fucking prick.

Guest DingTheRioja

3 hours ago, Rick_B said:

£50K per year sounds a lot, but given that there are just over 65 million of us that's just 0.08P per person. The fact that the government chooses to let the poor in this country live in squalid conditions whilst looking after the well off and turning a blind eye to high-earning tax dodgers is not related to refugees, it's a political choice. To imply that somehow British citizens are being deprived because the government is spending our money on refugees is bollox.

3 hours ago, Eddie said:

Yawn, 65 million pay taxes in this country? 

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

How about deaths caused by the N.Irish troubles? That's for starters - I could expand but it's time for Taboo & Tikka Masala.

Catholics don't count, they're a bunch of racist, sexist, drug/gun running, murdering paedos.

1 hour ago, Rick_B said:

I didn't say that, it's still peanuts per person though.

I'd rather that money was spent on propping up the imploding NHS thank you very much.

52 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

Aw bullshit.  There is no fucking way on earth that the UK govt would press the red button because the yanks said so.  Get out of that fucking greenpeace jacket, put the bowl of lentils down, and open your fucking eyes.

43 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Starcunts in Murrica promised to hire illegal immigrants in order to show their support, and provide legal guidance on how to get legal.  They've also been rather muted on how that would actually work...

11 minutes ago, ratcum said:

You say this but it's unlikely to actually happen. Giving employees nut based remuneration will not  see their wholesale replacement with haplorhine or hominid primates.

My staff will get paid in nut butter, and they'll fucking well thank me for it.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Was a double multi-quote post really necessary, Ding?

7 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Was a double multi-quote post really necessary, Ding?

The man's a sorry fucking ass clown, I thought you'd realised that by now?

Ding, nobody gives a flying cunt. However, maybe if you say "Murrica" another few hundred times it will finally start to be funny?

3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

He lives in Yorkshire for fuck sake. Let the man have an outlet.

All my fridge beer has gone. I think I shall go to fooking bed now.

See, Ding, not funny!

PS You know I love you really. Love the multi-quoter, hate the multi-quotes.

9 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Without even reading your boring multi-quote shit, I know I hate you more than I did yesterday, but not as much as I will tomorrow. 

Shut up. 

10 hours ago, Ape said:

Eddie - any impartial advice on air filters you can give? 2003 Peugeot 406 HDi 90.

Yes, i would say if you're 50 and driving one of those, your life has not worked out at all. Run a hosepipe from the exhaust into a slighly open window and breath deeply.