CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who don't have a Barbour

Earl of Punkape

Guest Lady Penelope
54 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Most of what you post trys to inveigle me with homosexual depravity.Your knowledge of such sordid goings on,along with others on here,signals a truer position as an avid participant.

Massive fail on your spelling Spunker's.

21 minutes ago, Noakes said:

See you are doing it again. You are asking queer questions, due to your fascination with homosexual practices. You felching fairy.

NEVER tell me what to do again you are nothing, a brown nosing nobody, a tiny fish in a sea full of sharks.

DO AS YOUR TOLD.

I've done a list for you.....

1. Repent of your sins

2. Lose some weight as you're obviously a fat twat.

3. Become a practicing Christian.

4. Visit the Vatican in Rome and seek an audience with the holy Father.

5. If you are not married become celibate.

6. Renounce Homosexuality.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
41 minutes ago, Punkape said:

DO AS YOUR TOLD.

I've done a list for you.....

1. Repent of your sins

2. Lose some weight as you're obviously a fat twat.

3. Become a practicing Christian.

4. Visit the Vatican in Rome and seek an audience with the holy Father.

5. If you are not married become celibate.

6. Renounce Homosexuality.

I notice you have deliberately placed "renounce homosexuality" conveniently after "seek an audience with the holy father", as he is after all the biggest queer on the planet, followed closely up his rear by you. Fuck you.

Fuck off.

lol

1 hour ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I notice you have deliberately placed "renounce homosexuality" conveniently after "seek an audience with the holy father", as he is after all the biggest queer on the planet, followed closely up his rear by you. Fuck you.

Fuck off.

lol

You are a blind fuckwit.

Have another look at the order of my points.

The current Pope is not homosexual although you clearly want to believe that. Perhaps you could explain ?

Do you work at the BBC ?

Just now, Ape said:

I look upon Punky as a catalyst that admin shoves in CC to liven things up a bit. Then, when things get a bit too wild, the boron control rod that is Roops is lowered in to cool everything off. CC is basically a power station that runs on cunts.

We should all go on a fission trip together Apely. That's given me the horn.

27 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You are a blind fuckwit.

Have another look at the order of my points.

The current Pope is not homosexual although you clearly want to believe that. Perhaps you could explain ?

Do you work at the BBC ?

You're right, Punkers. The whole world would gasp in shock if it discovered Pope Francis was gay.

Guest Alfie Noakes
2 hours ago, Bubba C said:

I thought you'd rise above this churlish name-calling, alf. It's quite childish tactics after roops and pinky used you to wipe the floor with. 

Ouch. 

And how did they wipe the floor with me then frank sorry bubba, in what way exactly? In your head maybe. Punkape is still a 4 trick pony. I do not want or need his bullshit christian holier and better than everyone smugness. He is obsessed with what other people do in the bedroom and I would wager he is keith lard.

Guest DingTheRioja
44 minutes ago, Punkape said:

He is a catholic priest, that's usually enough evidence.

35 minutes ago, Noakes said:

And how did they wipe the floor with me then frank sorry bubba, in what way exactly? In your head maybe. Punkape is still a 4 trick pony. I do not want or need his bullshit christian holier and better than everyone smugness. He is obsessed with what other people do in the bedroom and I would wager he is keith lard.

Cunts of the future will look back at this nom and see in black and white how you were targeted, put in a little dress and fucked senseless by roops and Pinkape. 

I almost feel sorry for you. Almost.