Jump to content
CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Chuck Berry no longer playing with his ding a ling


Guest Alfie Noakes

Recommended Posts

Guest Alfie Noakes

Smuggling a minor over a state border etc etc. There will be endless tributes to this paedo rock and roller who should have been as shunned after his crimes as Paul Gadd is. Fucking dead cunt.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Alfie Noakes
Just now, nobgobbler said:

I suspect you're right Alf. Just be glad he's dead, I know I am.

Shame he got as long as he did, 90 years was at least 75 too many.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest nobgobbler
7 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Shame he got as long as he did, 90 years was at least 75 too many.

Now he's pegged it, it will be interesting to see what crawls out of the woodwork. It seems the most prolific paedo cunts only get exposed post mortem.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Alfie Noakes
Just now, nobgobbler said:

Now he's pegged it, it will be interesting to see what crawls out of the woodwork. It seems the most prolific paedo cunts only get exposed post mortem.

Another Savile level or more Michael Jackson?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest nobgobbler
6 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Another Savile level or more Michael Jackson?

Are you running a book already? I'll have £100 on the first complainant coming forward within the next 48 hours.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest DingTheRioja
18 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

Are you running a book already? I'll have £100 on the first complainant coming forward within the next 48 hours.

I'll have £200 quid on the next 2 hours...

 

...right, where's that phone... Operation Yewtree? Yes, with regards to Mr Fuck Cherries....I mean Chuck Berry...well, back in 1976....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Alfie Noakes
48 minutes ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

I saw a video of him farting into a whore's mouth, and it upset me somewhat. Do I win a prize?

Your prize is a 25 kg bag of shite.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sweet Little Sixteen, she's got the grown - up blues, 
Tight dresses and lipstick, she's sportin' high - heel shoes. 
Oh but tomorrow morning she'll have to change her trend,
And be sweet sixteen and back in class again.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest DingTheRioja
39 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The cunt still has his place in the Rock n Roll hall of fame, despite all the perving and noncery, same as Michael Jackson is still regarded highly. So apparently being a sex offender is perfectly fine as long you're not white. 

is this the non racist paedo thread?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Ollyboro
1 hour ago, cuntspotter said:

He was an odd bastard with some very strange proclivities.

He had video cameras installed in the toilets of his restaurant. So he could watch women pissing and shitting and putting tampons in their bloody cunts and removing tampons from their bloody cunts. On top of all that he was into some strange stuff as well.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

May I ask, what does Punkape actually look like?

A slimy, skinny creature living in the middle of an underground lake underneath an imaginary golf course. As Tolkien describes him, he is "dark as darkness, except for two big round pale eyes in his thin face" . He has spent so much time underground that his eyes have grown giant and protruding on account of all of his peering up murky tunnels. He spends a lot of time alone, something we can observe pretty easily by the frequency with which he talks to himself. He also punctuates his whispering with noisy gulping swallows of felch.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Good riddance to bad noise. The news were playing some of his tunes in a montage, and they all sounded the same. Chuck Berry played the exact same fucking tune, and you can only tell which one it is when he gets to the chorus. Plus, he was a fucking cheap cunt, and that is coming from a porridge muncher. He traveled around with just his guitar and a suitcase of cash. No amps, no backing band, no roadies.... he relied on unrehearsed local backing bands, which he schooled like fucking Hitler, to scrape it through gigs. The same shitey song, played with all that stupid "stagecraft" he invented, such as jumping around on one leg, or doing a funny walk, or some shit like that. Tedious cunt.

Plus, all that money was spent on paying prostitutes to shit on his face (allegedly) or for him to piss on them (allegedly). He hid a camera in the womans' bogs in his restaurant and apparently was into scat porn. He also went to prison for car jacking and hustling some wee girl over state lines, presumably to give her a right nasty pumping, and to probably fart in her eyes or something. Fucking creepy, sinister looking motherfucker. He's definitely their Savile. An openly perverted, disgusting old man that somehow gets perpetually let off the hook for being a "national treasure". Just you wait........

Keith Richards eulogises endlessly about Berry, but he's a withered up old man who believes he should be treated like aristocracy because he took tonnes of drugs and had the misfortune of surviving. A pretentious old scrotum that wrote a few decent tunes a half century ago.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Good riddance to bad noise. The news were playing some of his tunes in a montage, and they all sounded the same. Chuck Berry played the exact same fucking tune, and you can only tell which one it is when he gets to the chorus. Plus, he was a fucking cheap cunt, and that is coming from a porridge muncher. He traveled around with just his guitar and a suitcase of cash. No amps, no backing band, no roadies.... he relied on unrehearsed local backing bands, which he schooled like fucking Hitler, to scrape it through gigs. The same shitey song, played with all that stupid "stagecraft" he invented, such as jumping around on one leg, or doing a funny walk, or some shit like that. Tedious cunt.

Plus, all that money was spent on paying prostitutes to shit on his face (allegedly) or for him to piss on them (allegedly). He hid a camera in the womans' bogs in his restaurant and apparently was into scat porn. He also went to prison for car jacking and hustling some wee girl over state lines, presumably to give her a right nasty pumping, and to probably fart in her eyes or something. Fucking creepy, sinister looking motherfucker. He's definitely their Savile. An openly perverted, disgusting old man that somehow gets perpetually let off the hook for being a "national treasure". Just you wait........

Keith Richards eulogises endlessly about Berry, but he's a withered up old man who believes he should be treated like aristocracy because he took tonnes of drugs and had the misfortune of surviving. A pretentious old scrotum that wrote a few decent tunes a half century ago.

 

 

Keith Richards Face looks like WH Auden's scrotum

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 36 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...