CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Brady.

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest Alfie Noakes

Brady is and was not mentally ill. He should never have been in Broadmoor, the system at the time of his conviction just could not accept that there are cold blooded killers out there who actually do not have a mental condition. They just do it and enjoy it.

Guest Alfie Noakes
Just now, Punkape said:

You propose the torture of the mentally ill.

You should be sharing a cell with Brady......

I propose torturing you, but you would only enjoy it and ask for more.

Guest Mingeeta
8 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Brady is and was not mentally ill. He should never have been in Broadmoor, the system at the time of his conviction just could not accept that there are cold blooded killers out there who actually do not have a mental condition. They just do it and enjoy it.

Out of likes. Spot on.

Guest Manky
17 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Another one for Broadmoor........probably wouldn't be your first visit.

lol.

How much has that oxygen thief cost the taxpayer to keep him in comfort. If I had shot him and Hindley in the face last Thursday, Andy Burnham would be on the dole and I would be our elected mayor.

I would torture the life out of Brady and some others, not for revenge but for fon. And you, you pathetic Spunkbubble would be between Herman Goering and Jose Mourhino.

1 hour ago, Manky said:

I was raised in the catchment area of the victims of this pair of cunts and,was 6 at the time.

Why, oh fucking why, did they take little Keith instead of you, or Ding? You must be really fucking ugly!

• Like 1

Guest Mingeeta
27 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You propose the torture of the mentally ill.

You should be sharing a cell with Brady......

One sentence shows what a complete and utter ignorant prick you are.

Do you think for one minute, when brady was putting cigs out on a childs skin, or shoving bottles in every hole they had, and they lay tied up crying for their mums and dads, that he give a shit? He tortured them kids and enjoyed doing it.

I expect you would love the bottle insertion bits, but would you have liked to be tortured like that? Everything that vile little twat gets in pain, is only an ounce of what he deserves.

You should take a long hard look at yourself in a mirror, put it on the floor if need be so you can do it while getting fisted.

Guest Ollyboro
1 hour ago, The Beast said:

I don't know why the tabloid rags are reporting on this cunt. Only his next of kin and the victims' families need to know when he is dead.

Fuck off. I need to know. I've had the cunt in the pub death sweep since he started his hunger strike. The families of Lena Zavaroni, Karen Carpenter and Bobby fucking Sands must be embarrassed at how quickly they all caved in and died. Brady's made of stronger stuff. The murdering nonce.

Guest Manky
13 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Why, oh fucking why, did they take little Keith instead of you, or Ding? You must be really fucking ugly!

Only the good die young.

1 hour ago, Punkape said:

You're not qualified to make psychiatric assessments.The psychiatrist who put him in Broadmoor was.

You probably dress up as Myra Hindley at the weekend....

lol.

I find all that you are saying on this thread very thought provoking Punkers. Mind you the majority on here haven't the ability to think. Bring on the sheep.

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I wonder if that makes me immortal?

I don't think you'd like life on The Moors, Baws.  Too many kids to get under your feet.

Guest Manky
14 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I wonder if that makes me immortal?

I have one win-win ambition left in life, to live forever or die trying. The only down side is living forever exposes you to an infinite number of gay golfer posts.

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Manky said:

I have one win-win ambition left in life, to live forever or die trying. The only down side is living forever exposes you to an infinite number of gay golfer posts.

I intend to live forever, too. 

So far so good. 

Guest DingTheRioja
2 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

I intend to live forever, too. 

So far so good. 

I intend to live until next week, you never know, I may even exceed my goal!!

In a round about way Punkers has raised a legitimate argument,torture the mentally Ill?,doesn't sound right does it?.I think he should be kept alive for as long as humanly possible,the fact that he wants to die means the decision should be taken out of his hands,he deserves not to 'have' anything that he desires.I would gladly take a shit in the cunts mouth everyday of his miserable fucking life if it meant the calories kept him breathing that little bit longer........ as for Brady,that cunt needs burying alive.

• Like 2

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

2nd post in this thread you fucking horrible cunt. Why don't you fuck off for good or maybe the useless fucking admin twats can grow a pair and ensure this is kept as a semi adult debate?

Just ignore the twat. He's shown his true colours.

2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

2nd post in this thread you fucking horrible cunt. Why don't you fuck off for good or maybe the useless fucking admin twats can grow a pair and ensure this is kept as a semi adult debate?

He has put his point of view. Nothing more. He didn't even mention AIDS, god or Africans.