CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who vote Labour

Guest N/A

Guest 'eavensabove
13 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I bet you're not going to post another nom about people who complain when they've got cancer.....

He is fucking shameful if he does!. 

Just now, 'eavensabove said:

He is fucking shameful if he does!. 

'eavens old bean, he's too much of a pussy to incur the wrath of the mods so soon after his last faux pas-give the vile fucking cunt a few days and I'm sure he'll have the courage to nominate "parents who complain when their kids die" the stupid poof

Guest Alfie Noakes
8 hours ago, Punkape said:

I don't need a translation system as Frech was on the curriculum at my public school.

Presumably you did metalwork before leaving to become a rent boy...

lol.

Frech, that's a new one, you illiterate, uneducated thicko. You weren't even good enough to go to technical college, idiot.

Guest Alfie Noakes
4 hours ago, Punkape said:

You're working class and a twat, so you would have voted labour.

You are now on my list of "Persona mon grata".

I went to a real fee paying school. Unlike the comprehensive you were excluded from for interferng with other boys. Yes I voted labour, because anything is better than the power mad May and her idiot tory cronies.

I am very glad you have me on a pathetic list, you are on my list of first to get both barrels from a 12 bore in the mouth come the revolution.

Now fuck off little rent boy and let the adults speak.

16 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

I went to a real fee payng school. Unlike the comprehensive you were excluded from for interferng with other boys. Yes I voted labour, because anything is better than the power mad May and her idiot tory cronies.

I am very glad you have me on a pathetc list, you are on my list of first to get both barrels from a 12 bore in the mouth come the revolution.

Now fuck off little rent boy and let the adults speak.

When the Army take over you will be one of the first to be rounded up and sent to Puffin island.

lol.

Cretin.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Punkape said:

When the Army take over you will be one of the first to be rounded up and sent to Puffin island.

Puff In Island? I don't like the sound of that!

It was once known as Priestholm - how appropriate.

On 12 June 2017 at 7:44 AM, Punkape said:

lol.

Cretin.

When the army take over they'll sit around playing with themselves while the Royal Marines sort the cunts out starting with you. Steel toe cap to the temple should crush your skull enough to leave your flaccid body twitching enough to attract the crows.

3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

When the army take over they'll sit around playing with themselves while the Royal Marines sort the cunts out starting with you. Steel toe cap to the temple should crush your skull enough to leave your flaccid body twitching enough to attract the crows.

If you look at the bottom of your screen, it appears that Punky is once again at large.